Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: See why we don't trust "Western Media"/ Russia v Ukraine v USA!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default See why we don't trust "Western Media"/ Russia v Ukraine v USA!

Now the media has shifted on to this decades old standoff the Ukraine is having with Russia. If you check the archives you would see that every end of year, early January, Russia and the Ukraine have a standoff.

What's at the bottom of this standoff? Glad you asked. It has always been about gas an oil. You see? Ukraine does not feel it has to pay Russia for the gas it mines inside of the Ukraine.

Russia has gas companies mining for gas inside of the Ukraine. Has been like this since the Soviet Union collapsed and every winter there is a standoff on the Ukraine trying to stiff Russia on the bill.

Of course, doing business in that part of the world is pretty rough. Just like when the USA used to plant mines in Nicaraguan waters, or overthrew Guatemalan leaders to help their corporate friends like the United Fruit Company and all and sundry?

The "Western Media" neglects that part of this dialouge where they don't tell you WHY Russia is at the border of the Ukraine. Russian companies want their damn money. Pay the people, Ukraine.

The US is trying to amp this up because they are not only war mongers, but they also don't want Russia to have any strong control over oil and gas deposits in Eastern Europe.

Lying ass Western Media. And they are ALL IN ON IT. Fox News is no better than CNN on this. Wickedness!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: See why we don't trust "Western Media"/ Russia v Ukraine v USA!

you are 100% right. I don't watch American news anymore. Will not tell the truth. They can talk the American people into anything no matter how crazy it sounds.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is what the Russians do. They strategically attack our information systems with lies, propaganda and misinformation. They stir dissent and distrust and make us question everything our own authorities tell us.

I must admit it is sort of working!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​I personally dislike Russian dolls - they are too full of themselves.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This is what the Russians do. They strategically attack our information systems with lies, propaganda and misinformation. They stir dissent and distrust and make us question everything our own authorities tell us.

I must admit it is sort of working!
    Wha?!?! lol....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wasn’t having a pop mate, I’ve just reread my post and it does sound like I was criticising you somehow - but I wasn’t

I was just making the point about Russian asymmetric war and how they have generally proven very good at it,

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I wasn’t having a pop mate, I’ve just reread my post and it does sound like I was criticising you somehow - but I wasn’t

I was just making the point about Russian asymmetric war and how they have generally proven very good at it,
    ah.. lol. it was over my head.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Meanwhile In Ukraine

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...my-2022-02-02/

Hopefully the Russians don't draft in Corrie Sanders.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Meanwhile In Ukraine

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...my-2022-02-02/

Hopefully the Russians don't draft in Corrie Sanders.
    Or Ross Purity either. lolol...

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even Putin joined in with the western fake news main stream media and went on tv to announce a special millitary operation against Ukraine, of course Ukraine are the agressors and Putin just wants to demilitarize and denazify them(as per Putin)...good thing we know that this is all media lies and Putin will soon announce that "it's Just a prank bro"..:S.....

Anyway Russia moving into Ukraine now and explosions and gunfire around Kiev, the Klitschkos are Hardcore if they stayed there.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that nord stream two project is a major threat to america's setup. it is currently on hold but if germany & russia are on friendly trading terms & using their own currencies for gas, america will lose out. also nato wasn't supposed to expand east
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    that nord stream two project is a major threat to america's setup. it is currently on hold but if germany & russia are on friendly trading terms & using their own currencies for gas, america will lose out. also nato wasn't supposed to expand east
    Russia was forcing Ukraine to join NATO and now we know the reason why.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is why I talk about race and white supremacy so much. Is this the start of WW3 ?

It's white on white crime but notice they're trying to nip this in the bud ........VERY QUICKLY. If this was two black nations or a white nation bomning a non white nation. You wouldn't even hear about but it's getting serious

Ukraine had nukes but they were coaxed into giving them up on a promise that they would not be invaded. Russia went bk on the promise. This is why you have to have the protection. Russia just took over Chenoybl nuclear site

Putin is on some GANGSTA SH*T. He's like "Hey. Listen if the west attacks us ? Boyyyyy.....your gomna get the fkin business !!!"

I just hope the ppl who are bigging up Putin survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of a nuclear war.

The residual radiation spread over the landmass of the planet will ensure at least 200 years of inhabitability and much longer for the consumption of food.

Even if you have a bunker, that bunker must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

But white supremacists LOVE Putin. They love a domineering "I'll kill you all" "I've got bombs" white supremacist. Russia is FULL of white suprmeacists......FULL OF THEM

Putin represents white power. Putin has let people now "Don't play with us" You try to step in and we have some things for you.

If you are over 18 and the draft starts ? You are gonna have to step in. Let's see how how brave you are then. Easy to talk tough thousands of miles away. It's getting real. Watch a bunch of Ukrainuans refugees into Europe and USA.

Watch for the Marshall plan for Ukraine. Like what they done for Japanese after it was bombed by the USA in WW2 and they had a marshall plan to build it back up. The same will be done for tje Ukraine if it's even possible
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 02-25-2022 at 02:12 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the sanctions could force putin to forge a powerful alliance with the ccp. israel will most likely continue to supply them both with technology as sanctions prove useless holding back their military. large trading blocs, eventually fold into one. russia and china have come out in the open, not that we didn't all know. ready to set up the pan eurasian trading bloc. the stalinist rothschild east india trading company dream
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    This is why I talk about race and white supremacy so much. Is this the start of WW3 ?

It's white on white crime but notice they're trying to nip this in the bud ........VERY QUICKLY. If this was two black nations or a white nation bomning a non white nation. You wouldn't even hear about but it's getting serious

Ukraine had nukes but they were coaxed into giving them up on a promise that they would not be invaded. Russia went bk on the promise. This is why you have to have the protection. Russia just took over Chenoybl nuclear site

Putin is on some GANGSTA SH*T. He's like "Hey. Listen if the west attacks us ? Boyyyyy.....your gomna get the fkin business !!!"

I just hope the ppl who are bigging up Putin survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of a nuclear war.

The residual radiation spread over the landmass of the planet will ensure at least 200 years of inhabitability and much longer for the consumption of food.

Even if you have a bunker, that bunker must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

But white supremacists LOVE Putin. They love a domineering "I'll kill you all" "I've got bombs" white supremacist. Russia is FULL of white suprmeacists......FULL OF THEM

Putin represents white power. Putin has let people now "Don't play with us" You try to step in and we have some things for you.

If you are over 18 and the draft starts ? You are gonna have to step in. Let's see how how brave you are then. Easy to talk tough thousands of miles away. It's getting real. Watch a bunch of Ukrainuans refugees into Europe and USA.

Watch for the Marshall plan for Ukraine. Like what they done for Japanese after it was bombed by the USA in WW2 and they had a marshall plan to build it back up. The same will be done for tje Ukraine if it's even possible

Yep. You nailed it. The Russia-Ukraine crisis is all about White Supremacy.

Thread Information