Roy Jones Jr thinks Eubank Jr will win "with no problem" but he has warned the Brit that he will need to "be careful":

"I think Eubank wins the fight with no problem, but there are a few things he [will] have to do to make sure he keeps being in check," Jones told FightHype.com. "Eubank is probably more experienced, the bigger and the better fighter, so all my thoughts would be towards Eubank. "But there are some things that Conor could do to cause problems, and I've already warned Chris of those things, so I think he'll be fine." When asked to elaborate, Jones added: "Keep the head down, be careful, watch for the big left hook - things like that."

Jones Jr has been Eubank Jr's trainer for recent fights but they have not worked together to prepare for the clash against Benn. Eubank Jr instead appears to have either gone solo, or has brought his father back into the fold. The 53-year-old understands this decision and he is not bitter about not being called up: "If it was me and he asked me what he should do, I would've told him to do just that," Jones continued. "Your fathers are the reason the fight is happening and having the fathers there in the corners is going to make it even bigger for everybody. "So if I was a fan, I would definitely want to see Nigel in Conor's corner and see Eubank Sr. in Chris' corner."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...d8d955da342011