Usyk is insisting this is round 13 and that may come back to bite him. I have backed AJ to win by KO here as a bit of a counter to so many Brits wanting him to lose because they are butt hurt racist twats, but I can see with my boxing head that is a long shot. I got decent value in a ko by 4 for AJ, disqualification for either, (which is super unlikely but value odds that more than reflect that) or a stoppage by either within 3.

All the bookies see Usyk as a overwhelming favourite and logic would see him build on the first fight and break an already fragile AJ earlier, but I think Usyk is going to try and stand toe to toe from the start and rely on his accuracy to win a firefight. I think that leaves him open to being hurt by a less accurate but more hurtful Joshua who nowhere near as shite as everyone is claiming. He is flawed but he is capable of much more than he has shown recently.

Should be fun whatever way the hammer falls. May the best man win... Or be disqualified for getting carried away (: