Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default tank's going to roll over rolly. may twenty eighth

the fight is back on again
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: tank's going to roll over rolly. may twenty eighth

Will be the 3rd fight of Tanks I skip. Complete crapolla to make this another ppv. Tank really hasn't been impressing and Rollys big mouth has kept him noticed far more than what he has done in the ring as of late.

And Tic good on the heads up but ffs can you start using complete identifiable names in these headers

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Will be the 3rd fight of Tanks I skip. Complete crapolla to make this another ppv. Tank really hasn't been impressing and Rollys big mouth has kept him noticed far more than what he has done in the ring as of late.

And Tic good on the heads up but ffs can you start using complete identifiable names in these headers
    tank should really be giving isaac a rematch. this fight might have something to do with the wba getting rid of rolly's interim belt & it had been planned previously. i'll try to use fighters full names in the thread titles if it helps
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

tank should really be giving isaac a rematch. this fight might have something to do with the wba getting rid of rolly's interim belt & it had been planned previously. i'll try to use fighters full names in the thread titles if it helps
    Agree on Isaac a bit but are we talking about the same interim belt Ramirez didn't really deserve in the first place v Marinez . Sucks really I thought Davis would hit the gas demanding making huge fights after Santa Cruz but he's content to run idle. Can't knock a man for getting paid though.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

rolly is going to take a beating

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agree on Isaac a bit but are we talking about the same interim belt Ramirez didn't really deserve in the first place v Marinez . Sucks really I thought Davis would hit the gas demanding making huge fights after Santa Cruz but he's content to run idle. Can't knock a man for getting paid though.
    Sure we can. Tank has been giving BS fights. When someone is carefully matched I tend to believe their handlers know something more than we get to see.(Bivol sort of put that theory on its head but traditionally it holds water)

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Sure we can. Tank has been giving BS fights. When someone is carefully matched I tend to believe their handlers know something more than we get to see.(Bivol sort of put that theory on its head but traditionally it holds water)
    He's not putting much substance down last few very true. They've milked that teat dry and doing reality tv fights now and slapping ppv walls on them to taboot. So Dodgers game tonight it is

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuck rolly won a couple of early rounds before tank iced him in the sixth. could have let it go

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Devastating knockout, Tank has power but shows lack of class afterwards.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another fighter I know nothing about. The norm these days….
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched the whole card now. They both started slow and cautiously with the huge crowd expecting a war. They both do not like each other and it showed throughout the fight talking trash to one another and dirty cheap tactics. It was s horrible fight to score and Tank landed his shot before Romero did.

A 39 year old Lara easily beat Spike Sullivan who tried his best with body shots but just outclassed by the Cuban. Spike was knocked down in the 4th and stopped by the ref from further punishment in the 8th.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rolando "Rolly" Romero is convinced he got caught by a lucky shot after WBA lightweight champion Gervonta

"Tank" Davis knocked him out. According to Rolly, he won all five rounds of the bout before over-exposing himself in the sixth and allowing Tank to capitalise. "He caught me with a shot. I jumped in and he caught me with a shot, it's as simple as that," he said after the fight. "I'm a warrior and I wanted to continue the fight. If I could have continued, I would have continued,"

To be fair to the downed contender, he certainly looked on top through the first five, but his headlong charge into Davis to start the sixth was foolhardy and got the treatment it deserved from a champion.

He believes his performance somehow exposed Davis and was adamant he should be given a rematch. "I won all six rounds. I won every moment in that fight, and I exposed him, and we need to run that s*** back," he said. "If I could have gotten a first-round knockout, I would have gotten it. But he was expecting a first-round knockout, so I wasn't able to get a first-round knockout. "I want Gervonta Davis again. I was winning that f***fight, and I got caught with a clean shot, that's all. "No, I want Gervonta Davis again. I exposed his a**, and everybody in this room knows it." However, it seems much more likely that Tank's next fight will be either against George Kambosos Jr, Devin Haney or Ryan Garcia.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...51a089bb84bd2a

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ryan Garcia lost a $20,000 bet with Errol Spence Jr when ringside for the Gervonta Davis vs Rolando Romero fight last night.

‘King Ryan’ as he labels himself on his social media platforms, was at the fight to watch his two division rivals fight for the WBA title and spiced things up a little by making a friendly bet with his fellow boxer.

The 23-year-old Garcia had affiliations with Romero, having been former sparring partners, which would’ve played a factor in his decision to back the bookies’ underdog.

Despite that information, Garcia set up a winner-take-all $20,000 bet with Spence; one that he would later regret.

The pair were videoed discussing the wager, and it was Garcia who put forward the stakes.

Thanks to talkSPORT’s Michael Benson, you can see the exchange in the clip below.

Upon Davis’ knockout victory in the sixth round, 34-year-old Spence didn’t let Garcia forget about their wager.

Garica turned to Instagram in response to comment: “That S*** turned bad for your mans.”

Garcia did stick to what he promised, responding: “Send me your wire info.”

That wasn’t the end of Garcia’s eventful night, however, as he also called the winner of the fight out, saying that ‘he’s next up’ which could set up a potential fight in December.

Like Garcia, Spence had rumours around a fight with all division belts on the line against Terence Crawford, after the latter having said publicly that ‘the time is now.’

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...51a089bb84bd2a

Thread Information