Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default erickson lubin v sebastian fundora & tony harrison v sergio garcia

good fights on this card. erickson v sebastian is a fight either guy could win. erickson's chin could be a fatal flaw. i think sebastian should have already lost twice but he can punch a bit & has that crazy height. i think erickson wins this easier than some might think. sergio should have won last out against sebastian & gets straight back in against a difficult style. i see a close win on the cards, hopefully sergio's not robbed again. also kevin zambrano v bryant perrella, kevin is unbeaten & bryant held tony harrison to a draw in his last fight

Last edited by TIC; 04-06-2022 at 11:40 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: erickson lubin v sebastian fundora & tony harrison v sergio garcia

This should be quality. Lubin has managed what more than a few top prospects haven't..come back from an early devastating KO to become a legit top contender. He'll get all he wants from 6'5 Fundora who will surely look to do his Great value Paul Williams inside impression and will be dangerous early. Be interesting to see how Lubin approaches that wingspan and oh so many tempting openings. Just wonder why they didn't roll Perrella and Harrison right into a needed rematch, Perrella was screwed over first time around.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Harrison midway with Garcia now no idea how it's going.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have this on, Garcia looked quite defeated in the corner, looks tired and complaining of low blows, he's still trying in the fight though but Harrison is jabbing him very well..and i think Garcia won't last much longer.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lubin dropped. he looked bad but up in 2nd.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fundora is a shiny beanstalk...amazing stuff, tough start for lubin but i think he's looking better at the halfway point,i think lubin will win this, maybe even a stoppage..I'm also a bit drunk

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well that's a terrible start to the seventh for lubin...shows what i know, fundora is doing some damage now

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait bloody ell... Lubin comes back strong and puts the beanstalk down, good stuff.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And lubins corner stops it, fundora was knocked down and the next round eh came Back well and did some damage and then stopped him the next round..well done to him, he's massive.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quality fight again. Swelling on Lubins eye and face is fuckin horrible!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that was a good fight. erickson showed a lot of heart but his fragile chin showed up again. sebastian showed vulnerabilities but got the job done. timmy beats both these guys. super bad showed that skills pay the bills
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

a big well done to kevin cunningham for saving his fighter from himself
    Last edited by TIC; 04-11-2022 at 05:40 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally had a good BIG screen watch. We can scrap the Lubin is chinny tag . No butterflies in his chest either he sponged everything fought his heart out. Great stoppage and get the feel after Lubin came roaring back to drop Fundora in that 7th but that was his last run and damage on right side was from top to bottom. But whoever throws ice at a corner is an asshole. Fundora is a freak of nature on the inside, he gets the keep all that arm to deflect but also those upperhooks and jaw rattling uppercuts are constantly just inches from volleying in there. Also sharp as a tac on the mic and getting across. First thought was Fundora v Tszyu style wise. I'd pay money to watch that burn up.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was a very entertaining and exciting fight. How freakishly tall is Fundora! He has youth on his side to get away fighting like that. It will be fun while he lasts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information