Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin III 17/9/22

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Bivol offered to do the rematch at 168 and Canelo’s team chose GGG. Tells you everything you need to know.
    Now recently I have given Canelo a lot of praise and respect.
    But if that was any other fighter that did that they would be called Duck, Chicken and just about every other farmyard animal you can think of.
    this was the plan when canelo took the dmitry fight
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are some people saying that Canelo is duck or chicken to rematch Bivol at 168?

Mentioned
    1615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    What are some people saying that Canelo is duck or chicken to rematch Bivol at 168?
    I can not see Bivol beat Canelo at super middleweight. He would be too weak at the weight. Canelo should take the offer after Triple G.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Golovkin can go out with his head held high.

Golovkin's chin is still made out of granite, but he looks very susceptible to body punches & I can envisage Alvarez folding him in half with body punches & stopping him late.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Bivol offered to do the rematch at 168 and Canelo’s team chose GGG. Tells you everything you need to know.
    But if that was any other fighter that did that they would be called Duck, Chicken and just about every other farmyard animal you can think of.
    Yep, but he got beat. That should change EVERYTHING! so what, just airbrush the Bivol defeat from his record like some people try to airbrush the Floyd defeat out.
    I heard on more than one occasion in the build up to the Bivol fight from Media that don’t normally involve themselves in Boxing Canelo being called “The undefeated……..” it’s pathetic.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep, but he got beat. That should change EVERYTHING! so what, just airbrush the Bivol defeat from his record like some people try to airbrush the Floyd defeat out.
    I heard on more than one occasion in the build up to the Bivol fight from Media that don’t normally involve themselves in Boxing Canelo being called “The undefeated……..” it’s pathetic.
    canelo did lose but the plan announced before the fight was dmitry & then ggg. if canelo had won there would be those complaining canelo was avoiding artur by fighting ggg next. canelo can't win. it's not like canelo has kept the ggg fight secret & then snuck it in there. i am not airbrushing the defeat from canelo's record. canelo took on a massive challenge & came up short. no shame in that. let's see where things go from here. i'd prefer dmitry against the artur v joe winner than an immediate rematch with canelo

Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

canelo did lose but the plan announced before the fight was dmitry & then ggg. if canelo had won there would be those complaining canelo was avoiding artur by fighting ggg next. canelo can't win. it's not like canelo has kept the ggg fight secret & then snuck it in there. i am not airbrushing the defeat from canelo's record. canelo took on a massive challenge & came up short. no shame in that. let's see where things go from here. i'd prefer dmitry against the artur v joe winner than an immediate rematch with canelo

Golovkin can't wait around forever and if the plan was for Canelo to fight him next... so be it. I think GGG will get starched, but c'est la vie. He fought Canelo stupidly when he had his chance... and now he's older and more shop-worn. He just wants to cash out and I guess can't blame him for that. I never wanted a 3rd Canelo-GGG fight, but it is what it is.

I also don't think much of Bivol going down in weight to challenge Canelo. He's going to be a weaker version of himself, and give up the main advantage he had over Canelo.

Besides... after seeing the judges scores after the Bivol fight.... who in their right minds thinks they can win a decision over Canelo??!??

Those f*cking judges must've been crying as they turned in their scorecards, knowing they had blown their assignment.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Golovkin can't wait around forever and if the plan was for Canelo to fight him next... so be it. I think GGG will get starched, but c'est la vie. He fought Canelo stupidly when he had his chance... and now he's older and more shop-worn. He just wants to cash out and I guess can't blame him for that. I never wanted a 3rd Canelo-GGG fight, but it is what it is.

I also don't think much of Bivol going down in weight to challenge Canelo. He's going to be a weaker version of himself, and give up the main advantage he had over Canelo.

Besides... after seeing the judges scores after the Bivol fight.... who in their right minds thinks they can win a decision over Canelo??!??

Those f*cking judges must've been crying as they turned in their scorecards, knowing they had blown their assignment.
    i thought ggg fought well in the first fight. the second fight i think he fought the wrong fight. i'd prefer canelo v ggg three over ggg v the likes of maciej sulecki, gary o'sullivan or danny dignum, guys who are getting shots at middleweight gold recently

Thread Information