I gat another God/dog story. Lol... bear with me because this is sappy! :P

I had just gotten my dog Rocky. No more than two weeks when my uncle dropped him off to me and all of a sudden, he fell ill just like my previous puppies. I couldn't take another heartache or furball failure on my conscience, which would make it three in the space of a year.

Because it was a "gift" from my uncle I was frantic to keep Rocky alive. But day after day he just kept losing weight and refusing to eat. Went to feeding him with a syringe and all... πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ˜©

But one night I took him to the back of the house and I prayed for him and over him and cried. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Imagine, a grown man like me praying and crying over a one month old puppy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΏ*♂️

Well... when I was done he curled next to me and smiled. 😬.. yea, Rocky smiled. (Will share a pic of him smiling later)

And the next morning from what I thought was a near death puppy turned into a slightly hungry puppy...πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ˜

I took him to the veterinarian a day after that and the vet told me Rocky was okay. 😳

Just feed him the vet told me... Bloody hell. Cost me $50 just for the vet to put a thermometer up his bum and to tell me that?

Well I kept Rocky for about 8/9 years after that. And from my history, I "needed" him. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ˜”

All of Rocky's siblings and parents died well before he did. Years before he did. My uncle was shocked at how long I kept him.

Prayer still works. For any and all things great and small.
😁