Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Biden is incompetent isn't he?

Let's admit it, Joe Biden is incomptent compared to Donald Trump. I mean, shit got worse in America.

The media kept on harping on about stupid shit like Stormy Daniels and Russia-hoax and they fucked around and got what they wanted, Trump out and Biden in and now they don't like what they are getting?

Lackadaisical leadership that is asleep at the wheel.... For fucks sake, Biden let a whole fucking war happen in Russia and the Ukraine, the latter he was supposed to be helping? I think I told this board some time back that when Biden won there will be a "War" in the Ukraine and the US would "have" to go in to sort it out. In the meantime, Ukrainians are dying and the world is in chaos.

Don't let me get started on high inflation and high oil prices. Trump never did us this.

Admit it, shut your shit about Trump. He was not incompetent like this Biden is. Biden is gonna fuck around and get us all killed.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Biden is incompetent isn't he?

It amazes me how he lets the Media play him like a fiddle, I mean that china comment!!!! and Trump was/still is just fucking nuts.

America has really dropped the ball on its leaders lately... kinda worrying tbh

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    It amazes me how he lets the Media play him like a fiddle, I mean that china comment!!!! and Trump was/still is just fucking nuts.

America has really dropped the ball on its leaders lately... kinda worrying tbh
    it sure is.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well he's not an incompetent grease stain of a Traitor either so there's that

we've lost the plot over last half dozen+ years no doubt. Lost too easily in extremes now if you ask me. No President is your savior.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

we've lost the plot over last half dozen+ years no doubt. Lost too easily in extremes now if you ask me. No President is your savior.
    But when I say turn to God and leave these men alone, people call me an insane Church guy? Turn to God and leave these other gods alone. They can't save you or help you.

I do note, however, that with the removal of prayer from the schools, American kids are more violent, confused, angry and are getting killed on school campuses. The devil has America wound up and it has to get back to Godly principles....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

But when I say turn to God and leave these men alone, people call me an insane Church guy? Turn to God and leave these other gods alone. They can't save you or help you.

I do note, however, that with the removal of prayer from the schools, American kids are more violent, confused, angry and are getting killed on school campuses. The devil has America wound up and it has to get back to Godly principles....
    You are getting very preachy since you found god.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

b3Uuv-which-orle-does-religion-play-in-your-life-.jpg

In all of the countries on this chart apart from America there have been zero (0) school shootings in the last ten years. Add on every EU country not on the list, nearly thirty, and the number is still zero in the last ten years. None of these forty odd countries have school prayers. In America, a significantly more religious country than these other forty odd countries, there have been nine hundred and fifty school shootings in the last ten years.

Maybe religion has nothing to do with it and it's something else?

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1529910935225258001

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A couple of things that have got my attention recently:

https://twitter.com/arpitrage/status...12154003476481

This is the fault of every single entity involved from public bodies to business to contractors to unions. Parts of the US economy are becoming significant problems.

Secondly:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/gunman-k...e-next-report/

The system of government is coming apart too. This is the most immediate problem. And the biggest terrorists are currently working to legally turn the country from a democracy into a soft autocracy where only one party can govern. I honestly don't know what Biden or anybody else in the non fascist party/side can do about it either. It seems to have an unstoppable momentum. It's not much better elsewhere either. France and Italy look set to actually elect fascist-y governments sooner rather than later. Getting closer every election.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's admit it, Joe Biden is incomptent compared to Donald Trump. I mean, shit got worse in America.

The media kept on harping on about stupid shit like Stormy Daniels and Russia-hoax and they fucked around and got what they wanted, Trump out and Biden in and now they don't like what they are getting?

Lackadaisical leadership that is asleep at the wheel.... For fucks sake, Biden let a whole fucking war happen in Russia and the Ukraine, the latter he was supposed to be helping? I think I told this board some time back that when Biden won there will be a "War" in the Ukraine and the US would "have" to go in to sort it out. In the meantime, Ukrainians are dying and the world is in chaos.

Don't let me get started on high inflation and high oil prices. Trump never did us this.

Admit it, shut your shit about Trump. He was not incompetent like this Biden is. Biden is gonna fuck around and get us all killed.

How is Joe Biden responsible for Russia invading Ukraine? How is Biden responsible for inflation exactly? Inflation in the world's top 38 economies is averaging 8.8%, in America it's currently 8.3%. Is Biden responsible for the inflation in all these economies? How so exactly? Similarly oil prices. How is Biden responsible for the price of oil? How would a competent American president have prevented inflation and the increase in the oil price?

Thread Information