Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Biden is incompetent isn't he?

Let's admit it, Joe Biden is incomptent compared to Donald Trump. I mean, shit got worse in America.

The media kept on harping on about stupid shit like Stormy Daniels and Russia-hoax and they fucked around and got what they wanted, Trump out and Biden in and now they don't like what they are getting?

Lackadaisical leadership that is asleep at the wheel.... For fucks sake, Biden let a whole fucking war happen in Russia and the Ukraine, the latter he was supposed to be helping? I think I told this board some time back that when Biden won there will be a "War" in the Ukraine and the US would "have" to go in to sort it out. In the meantime, Ukrainians are dying and the world is in chaos.

Don't let me get started on high inflation and high oil prices. Trump never did us this.

Admit it, shut your shit about Trump. He was not incompetent like this Biden is. Biden is gonna fuck around and get us all killed.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Biden is incompetent isn't he?

It amazes me how he lets the Media play him like a fiddle, I mean that china comment!!!! and Trump was/still is just fucking nuts.

America has really dropped the ball on its leaders lately... kinda worrying tbh

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    It amazes me how he lets the Media play him like a fiddle, I mean that china comment!!!! and Trump was/still is just fucking nuts.

America has really dropped the ball on its leaders lately... kinda worrying tbh
    it sure is.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well he's not an incompetent grease stain of a Traitor either so there's that

we've lost the plot over last half dozen+ years no doubt. Lost too easily in extremes now if you ask me. No President is your savior.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

we've lost the plot over last half dozen+ years no doubt. Lost too easily in extremes now if you ask me. No President is your savior.
    But when I say turn to God and leave these men alone, people call me an insane Church guy? Turn to God and leave these other gods alone. They can't save you or help you.

I do note, however, that with the removal of prayer from the schools, American kids are more violent, confused, angry and are getting killed on school campuses. The devil has America wound up and it has to get back to Godly principles....

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post

But when I say turn to God and leave these men alone, people call me an insane Church guy? Turn to God and leave these other gods alone. They can't save you or help you.

I do note, however, that with the removal of prayer from the schools, American kids are more violent, confused, angry and are getting killed on school campuses. The devil has America wound up and it has to get back to Godly principles....
    You are getting very preachy since you found god.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I'm telling the truth. Only what I can testify in. I tell you to believe. It works! His name has not been around the centuries because it is/was some scam or it isn't real... HE IS REAL! His word is true. Believe in his son, Jesus Christ and also believe in the Holy Spirit and believe that his messenger Mohammed knew the truth.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm telling the truth. Only what I can testify in. I tell you to believe. It works! His name has not been around the centuries because it is/was some scam or it isn't real... HE IS REAL! His word is true. Believe in his son, Jesus Christ and also believe in the Holy Spirit and believe that his messenger Mohammed knew the truth.
    how did you prove your belief is real?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God doesn't need to have kids. So God fucked Mary and had a son? Put down the crack pipe.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

It's a belief and I believe he is real. You do not have to subscribe, but for people like me who have been saved and are being saved, we see and experience what we have. I only could tell you what my experience has been and it is all up to you.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    God doesn't need to have kids. So God fucked Mary and had a son? Put down the crack pipe.
    Typical demon. lol.... Get thee behind me. Does something about the name of Jesus that bothers you? Well, just to exorcise you, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS....He saves. Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a belief and I believe he is real. You do not have to subscribe, but for people like me who have been saved and are being saved, we see and experience what we have. I only could tell you what my experience has been and it is all up to you.
    but you claimed he is real & i asked how you proved that claim. so are you now conceding that it's only a belief? you can believe whatever you like but when you make claims about something being real then you need to prove that to be true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but you claimed he is real & i asked how you proved that claim. so are you now conceding that it's only a belief? you can believe whatever you like but when you make claims about something being real then you need to prove that to be true
    To me who sees miracles on a daily basis, the people being transformed, lives being turned around and broken hearts mended, only someone other than us can do these things. These things don't happen by magic, but by the Holy Spirit. So you want physical proof and I would say look around you. God is everywhere. Even if you don't want to think it there is something that created this entire planet we are on and just as an ant doesn't know you are a human being, so much more don't we understand the God above and know his presence.

The book asks us to believe. Not see. But believe. Our minds are too small to grasp the magnitude of what God is. We can barely grasp the magnitude of what our spouse/lover is capable of, let alone a higher being.

Just open your mind to belief and be transformed. Read the bible, it is not a bad read if you get past the literal tone of some of the scriptures. lol...

For example, I think we can put this abortion issue to rest because the bible kinda sanctions it. Read the book of Numbers 5: 11-31 and it tells you that the priest induced labour on a woman suspected of infidelity. Kinda blew my mind when I read that, but the Bible is full of truths and gore.

When I read this, my mind ran on some of the things the "old people" from the island would tell you about how they had to give the young girls a thing called "pond bush" to induce labour when they were underage and pregnant. Pond bush is a bush and when you boil it and mix it with water for the most part, you give it to the teenage girl and she would miscarry if she is pregnant. Better than a back alley abortion or a merchant of death in these abortion clinics, to be honest. We are fighting over something God has already spoke about and allowed- this is a dead issue to me now.

Funny thing is why this struck me is because my last law term paper was on abortion and is Roe v Wade the right decision, which I said no it wasn't for legal reasons. But for moral reasons, I see things clearly now. God will never sanction evil and if a woman is unfaithful then evil must be cut out at all costs. He is a rough God when he has to be...and that's what makes him to be feared too. He is not some sissy namby pamby, wimpy God just doing everything we pray for. HE IS GOD!!! And besides him there is no other!

Numbers 5:11-31
    New International Version
    The Test for an Unfaithful Wife
    11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse. 28 If, however, the woman has not made herself impure, but is clean, she will be cleared of guilt and will be able to have children.

29 “‘This, then, is the law of jealousy when a woman goes astray and makes herself impure while married to her husband, 30 or when feelings of jealousy come over a man because he suspects his wife. The priest is to have her stand before the Lord and is to apply this entire law to her. 31 The husband will be innocent of any wrongdoing, but the woman will bear the consequences of her sin.’”

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your interpretation of the Bible seems very harsh on women.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your interpretation of the Bible seems very harsh on women.
    Women are the cream of the world and the top of the pops, his macho view doesn't reflect that adequately. He likes women to bow their heads and serve men. This is the problem with these archaic religions. He talks Jesus but Jesus ain't ate no pork but I bet the demonizer-dadamaja eat plenty

Thread Information