Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default jesse bam rodriguez v srisaket sor rungvisai june twenty fifth

this is on the murodjon akhmadaliev v ronny rios undercard. julio cesar el rey martinez v mcwilliams arroyo is also on the show
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: jesse bam rodriguez v srisaket sor rungvisai june twenty fifth

What do people think of Bam, I know he fought much lower than 115 before? I thought he looked great vs Cuadras but is that Cuadras getting old or is Bam the goods?

I loved his front step shuffle. The front step shuffle to uppercut he floored Cuadras with was beautiful

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think bam is the truth. jumps up two weight divisions to take on carlos cuadras in his first fight there, on short notice to win a vacant belt with a very good display of boxing skills & then takes on srisaket sor rungvisai in his second fight at one fifteen. bam is only twenty two as well
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here's bam rodriguez v carlos cuadras

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He looked great there, I'm predicting the real deal with my limited knowledge, I think he'll lay a whipping on the thick calfed supermarket sor rungvisai.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bam has a ton of potential, Tremendous body puncher. They take their boxing very seriously in San Antonio.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

not to take away from the main event as mj v ronny rios is a good fight, it's just that bam has a real challenge in front of him here

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched a bit more of Bam, I’m going to go ahead and pick him in this matchup. I’m going to assume he has grown into the division more and I like young guys in the light weights.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Watched a bit more of Bam, I’m going to go ahead and pick him in this matchup. I’m going to assume he has grown into the division more and I like young guys in the light weights.
    i heard bam rehydrated to one hundred thirtyish for the carlos cuadras fight. i think srisaket's southpaw stance will cause issues & carlos did catch bam at times. bam don't want to take too many from srisaket. i'm going with bam on the cards but i'm not confident in that prediction

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Credit where credit is due, Dazn has blown up and done the lower weight cards very well. If ever there's a moment for the phrase "it all finally caught up" then this may be it for Wangek. He's done well to keep that pattern of having a huge tough fight and then back home to stack up a few walk overs. But it wouldn't shock me to see Bam get to him midway on hard precision volume. Bam is lacking hard grind rounds save for the Cuadras fight but his momentum and constant shifting is superb and fluid natural. Straight left of Wangek is big weapon but heavy price to pay when he overshoots and stands there. Glad Martinez and Arroyo are hooking up again. First fight was shaping up to be solid before premature ending. What did Martinez pick up from Chocolatito? Top notch quality card looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Credit where credit is due, Dazn has blown up and done the lower weight cards very well. If ever there's a moment for the phrase "it all finally caught up" then this may be it for Wangek. He's done well to keep that pattern of having a huge tough fight and then back home to stack up a few walk overs. But it wouldn't shock me to see Bam get to him midway on hard precision volume. Bam is lacking hard grind rounds save for the Cuadras fight but his momentum and constant shifting is superb and fluid natural. Straight left of Wangek is big weapon but heavy price to pay when he overshoots and stands there. Glad Martinez and Arroyo are hooking up again. First fight was shaping up to be solid before premature ending. What did Martinez pick up from Chocolatito? Top notch quality card looking forward to it.
    it was looking like the best card of the year so far but i heard el rey is out with illness

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hopefully robert garcia makes it back in time for bam's corner

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    it was looking like the best card of the year so far but i heard el rey is out with illness
    Has a pattern of this, twice with Arroyo? Undisclosed illness..or aka blew the weight again.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Has a pattern of this, twice with Arroyo? Undisclosed illness..or aka blew the weight again.
    i could be wrong but i think this is the third time el rey has pulled out of this fight. i guess they couldn't get a replacement for mcwilliams

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Raymond ford v medina Jr, don't really remember either of these guys but I've maybe seen them before :S... Ford is wearing a sort of Ford gt colour scheme. 3rd round coming up.

Thread Information