97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Robert Helenius vs deontay Wilder possible October

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “Fury battering Wilder in the 8th and he can barely stand. His legs are nearly gone.

6-2

Fury knocks down an exhausted Wilder in the 10th with a big right hand but fights back hard at the end of the ound. True heart.

8-2 Fury”

I wonder whose comments these were on the RBR?
    And this is “THE BEST VERSION” of Wilder?
    Just because he “showed heart”
    He got battered, put on his ass 4 times , could hardly stand up when Fury blew his house down. And according to you , @Master, at the time of the KO , he was down 8 ROUNDS TO 2 !!
    Fury is that good, he would do the same against any of the heavyweights today. I could not see AJ giving Fury as much trouble or resistance.
    Usyk??
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Fury battering Wilder in the 8th and he can barely stand. His legs are nearly gone.

6-2

Fury knocks down an exhausted Wilder in the 10th with a big right hand but fights back hard at the end of the ound. True heart.

8-2 Fury”

He got battered, put on his ass 4 times , could hardly stand up when Fury blew his house down. And according to you , @Master, at the time of the KO , he was down 8 ROUNDS TO 2 !!
    Fury is that good, he would do the same against any of the heavyweights today. I could not see AJ giving Fury as much trouble or resistance.
    Usyk??
    Question marks are right when you type Usyk. He was given hell by Chisora early on in the fight and Fury would do the same but far better.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow! I am speechless. Out of curiosity, where do you put Fury in the all time list?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

6-2

8-2 Fury”

Usyk??
    Question marks are right when you type Usyk. He was given hell by Chisora early on in the fight and Fury would do the same but far better.
    Spot on. Chisora really smashed the hips and arms of Uzyk. Smashed and roughed him up well. All's Uzyk can do is run like little bitc*. All night long, run away little girl. Chisora switched southpaw well and smashed right hands well into jaw of Uzyk. Constant pressure. 115-113 on 2 judges cards. I scored it 114-114

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If AJ beats Usyk, Fury will fight AJ.
    If Usyk beats AJ, Fury either stays retired or it wouldn’t surprise me if he STILL Fought AJ!!
    Basically, Fury thinks he beats AJ. But he doesn’t think he beats Usyk.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If AJ beats Usyk, Fury will fight AJ.
    If Usyk beats AJ, Fury either stays retired or it wouldn’t surprise me if he STILL Fought AJ!!
    Basically, Fury thinks he beats AJ. But he doesn’t think he beats Usyk.
    Take what Fury says with a pinch of salt. He wants to be undisputed champion and if Usyk wins Fury will face him. Fury is too big for Usyk and he will use that size to his advantage.

Fury is nowhere on the ATG heavyweight list until he becomes the best of his generation, undisputed and defends the title more times.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i hope an injury or something doesn't postponed-cancel the oleksandr v aj fight
    Last edited by TIC; 07-26-2022 at 12:39 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is a good rebuilding fight for deontay, robert brings enough momentum to present a perceived risk
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'd could see the wba putting deontay back in their rankings so they could make the fight with robert a final eliminator

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From Hell Helenius blows doors off Beyonce

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post

6-2

8-2 Fury”

Usyk??
    Spot on. Chisora really smashed the hips and arms of Uzyk. Smashed and roughed him up well. All's Uzyk can do is run like little bitc*. All night long, run away little girl. Chisora switched southpaw well and smashed right hands well into jaw of Uzyk. Constant pressure. 115-113 on 2 judges cards. I scored it 114-114
    Sounds remarkably like Brock. Weird isn't it? 😁
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i see this as a glorified sparring session but i'd love to see it go horribly wrong

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deontay Wilder will face Robert Helenius in the American's first fight since his second defeat by Tyson Fury.

Wilder has been sidelined since his trilogy-fight loss to Fury last October but remains highly-ranked and in line for a shot at Fury's world title if the Brit vacates. He will first have to overcome Finland's Helenius at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on October 15.

Wilder will the likely be ordered to fight the winner of Joe Joyce's clash with Joseph Parker next month, assuming Fury is serious about retiring from the ring.

On announcing his return, Wilder said: "It’s been a long journey for me and as of today it continues. I thought so many times about whether I should stay out of the business or come back. Once I got my statue in my hometown and saw so many people arrive and celebrate with me and my family, to see all the emotions, grown men crying in front of their children and saying he is a real true king, made me feel like my job is not done.

"So, here I am once again, looking forward to returning to the ring. I am looking forward to coming to Barclays Center, a place where I have had my most devastating knockouts and a place I consider my second home."

Helenius has won his last three fights, including back-to-back wins over Adam Kownacki, the second of which was on the undercard of Wilder's final defeat by Fury. "It’s great to be back at Barclays Center in an even bigger fight than my last one," he said.

"I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and I’m going to be ready. I’m going to produce an even bigger upset than I did with Kownacki. I’m going for the belt, so this is a fight to prepare me to achieve that goal. I can only become the best heavyweight in the world by beating the best and that’s what I intend to do on October 15."

The undercard will feature a clash between former super-middleweight world champions Caleb Plant and Anthony Dirrell.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...eback-27767822

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder v Robert Helenius 15th October 2022

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deontay Wilder v Robert Helenius 15th October 2022

PPV!!!! No :S... Helenius was kod by duhaupas, it could be a pretty visually impressive ko when wilder lands but that's not worth the ppv money.... Shamefull.

Thread Information