Loma could activate mandatory status in WBC or WBO and Haney could get out of the Kambosos fight that way.

Tank could activate his WBA mandatory status.

But neither is.

I’m sure those that will defend certain fighters no matter what will say “Loma needs a tune up, he’s been in a war” but I have not seen any footage of him in the war and I follow it every day through multiple methods since I have 4 Ukrainians from Kharkiv under my roof right now. Usually athletes celebrity is used to raise spirits, not as a grunt in a foxhole.

If he’s ready to fight in October he’s ready to fight Haney, he’s been putting it off for more than 3 years as Devin became Loma’s mandatory on 5/25/2019. Please people, when/if you communicate on any forums do it in an honest fashion. They have ducked Devin for years. And he did everything he needed to do becoming undisputed and they are still ducking him. We can’t pick our favorites and defend it no matter what. At the bottom of it all needs to be some truth. Ducking Devin is bad for the sport. Creating narratives where ducking Devin is acceptable allows any narrative to be created. Hold the ducks responsible

Devin Haney is undisputed and has 0 mandatories. 4 belts, 0 mandatories. Ducking could not be more blatant. Call it what it is