Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Fuck me, Roy totally outboxed Bernard in a world title fight in their 20’s . Bernard beats Roy when they’re in their 40’s.
Apart from the Montell Griffin disqualification, Roy was undefeated in the first 15 YEARS OF HIS CAREER. DIDN’T GET BEAT TILL HE WAS 35.
Personally I don’t give a flying shit about what they do in their late 30’s and their 40’s . It’s about their “proper” career that counts.
Because Bernard did better “on the seniors tour” , that puts him above Roy on the ATG?? Absolutely no chance.
Everybody makes excuses for Ali in his 30’s , but that’s another story.
roy did defeat bernard in a world title fight in their twenties. bernard did beat roy when they were in their forties. roy was basically undefeated for the first fifteen years of his career. roy was beat before he was thirty five. personally if a fighter is challenging themselves in their late thirties or forties then i do give a shit. it is about their proper career that counts & it depends on what you rate, i rate challenges & quality of opposition very highly. i have never said because bernard did better on the seniors tour that puts him above roy on my all time great list. that is an argument you are creating to attack
I never said you did say that. I put a question mark in to ASK if that’s what you felt. Big difference chum.
i'm just pointing out that i never said that or implied that so i'm not sure why you would think i felt that way. to answer your question no i don't think that champ