Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora 3 Nonsense!

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora 3 Nonsense!

Tyson Fury has announced that he intends to return to professional boxing and has enlisted the help of British featherweight boxer Isaac Lowe. In a video posted to Twitter, Fury stated that he has decided to come back to boxing in order to fight Derek Chisora with Lowe as his new head coach.

During the video, he said: "Well Andy, I've decided to come back to boxing because I can be the first heavyweight champion in history to have two trilogies, one with Deontay Wilder and a second one with Derek Chisora.

"I always said I'd fight Derek Chisora at the end of my career and here we are breaking all records again, setting precedents and why I've chosen Isaac Lowe as my trainer is because when I was with Peter [Fury] Issac was there, when I was with Ben [Davison] Issac's always been there, and when I was with SugarHill [Steward] Isaac's always been there as well. He's always given me information, he knows me better than anybody on the planet and we're a great team, we've always been together and we're going to finish this out together.

"We've always worked very well together, and here we are about to take on a massive massive massive event."

New trainer Lowe added: "Yeah, I'm looking forward to it, it's a new challenge for me and listen I've been with you all of your career and I think I can put something new together so looking forward to it and it's a tough task but something to look forward to going forward."

Lowe (21-2-3) is a former Commonwealth featherweight champion and has no previous coaching experience. The 'Westgate Warrior' is one of Fury's training partners and has featured on many of 'The Gypsy King's' undercards but now - providing the announcement is genuine - he will take on an entirely different role at the head of the Mancunian's camps.

It is presently unclear what this means for SugarHill Steward who has been Fury's head trainer since the second Deontay Wilder fight. There has been no reaction from Steward or anyone from Kronk Gym.

Fury's interest in Chisora started after 'Del Boy' predicted Dillian Whyte to knockout Fury during their April showdown at Wembley Stadium. Fury took exception to these comments and claims he is 'no longer friends' with Chisora. Speaking to talkSPORT, he said: "Me and Derek Chisora used to be chum buddies. I went to Monaco to support him. I went to Hamburg to support him. Then, as soon as I have a fight he goes, 'I'll pick the other guy'. So, Derek Chisora can kiss my a*** and if I see him I'm going to punch him in the face."

He continued: "when I see you, Derek, you've got me to fight. Derek Chisora if you're out there and you wanna fight come and see me. I've busted you two times already and I'll do it again, you little sucker."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...a2b296d34d9cc4
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury v Derek Chisora 3 Nonsense!

Pathetic and pointless.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought this was a joke at first.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

tyson should only be focused on the winner of oleksandr v aj
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he wants another trilogy why doesn't he fight Big John McDermott again?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TYSON FURY's proposed trilogy fight with Derek Chisora "won't be a competitive" bout, another ex-opponent has claimed.

Fury, 33, recently came out of retirement to pursue a third showdown with his old rival later this year.

The Gypsy King boxed Chisora from pillar to post in their July 2011 and November 2014 clashes, so much so a third fight has been lambasted by former foe Otto Wallin.

The Swede told Lord Ping: "It’s simply not a competitive fight [between Fury and Chisora].

"Fury has already beaten Chisora twice and once stopped him. You can’t compare my fight with Fury with Chisora's two fights."

Wallin, 31, gave Fury a real run for his money in their Las Vegas showdown in 2019 and left the Brit with a horrific cut above his right eye.

And the Swedish slugger is confident he'd do a number on the Brit if he managed to bag himself a rematch.

He said: "I deserved it with my performance in the first fight. I landed more punches on Fury than anybody has in his whole career.

"I cut him badly in two places and the fight could have easily been stopped.

"In fact, if I had those cuts the fight would for sure have been stopped.

"When I fought Fury, I had never been on that level before and I had only fought one round in 18 months prior to that fight.

"Now I’ve gained experience in fighting Fury and winning four other fights after that.

"I’m a better fighter now than what I was in 2019."

Fan favourite Fury recently claimed he'd be coached by long-time training partner Isaac Lowe for his Battle of Britain with Chisora, who he's urged to "get the f***ing contract signed".

But Del Boy insists he's yet to receive a bout agreement, saying: "Tyson, stop talking s**t, mate.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19462...y-fight-talks/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information