Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  79
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 146

Thread: Where is Gandalf?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?


  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    @Dark Lord Al - thanks man. It was with great sadness that we had to leave Bulgaria on September 11th and we have been here in Istanbul since then. Yes Al this trip began on May 23rd from extreme South Texas and went all the way to Port Canaveral in Florida and then sailed across the Atlantic Ocean to the Azores and Funchal Madeira, before docking in Lisbon Portugal after 16 days crossing the Atlantic Ocean. We stayed in Portugal until July 3rd when we made it to San Sebastian Spain for about 10 days then on to Bordeaux and through Strasbourg France for about 10 more days. I guess it was about late July by the time we made it to Augsburg Germany for about 10 days and then through Salzburg Austria we made it to Linz, Austria. This was early August I believe and then we really had a great time going through Hungary and especially Romania and then Bulgaria for about 6 weeks I think until we reached here in Istanbul about 3 weeks ago. That makes about 10 countries so far and still going.

    Here's the latest from Aksaray neighborhood Istanbul
    https://youtu.be/Ed7uBjdAK34?si=BBsfcw4ozCTicuXm

    @palmerq @Master @Gandalf @brocktonblockbust
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 09-27-2023 at 03:35 PM.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Screenshot_20231003-154653.jpg @palmerq I'll have you arrested

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    427
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    225
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Gandalf is a suspected white supremacist. (And I'm pretty sure here still lurks here) He was just honest about it. I had various debates with him. He was one of those white supremacists who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are via IQ.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8,086
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gandalf is a suspected white supremacist. (And I'm pretty sure here still lurks here) He was just honest about it. I had various debates with him. He was one of those white supremacists who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are via IQ.
    So you were running out of ideas of how you were gonna steer a thread round to your favourite subject , then you thought you would pick on this one. 🙄
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,194
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1962
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gandalf is a suspected white supremacist. (And I'm pretty sure here still lurks here) He was just honest about it. I had various debates with him. He was one of those white supremacists who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are via IQ.
    So you were running out of ideas of how you were gonna steer a thread round to your favourite subject , then you thought you would pick on this one. 🙄


    If he was "honest" about it, why was he still "suspected"?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    It is with great sadness that we left Istanbul on October 10 and arrived in Ankara Türkiye that same day and have been here ever since.

    https://youtu.be/f1CcnlzESvs?si=Zp-f9P678LZl2znj

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?


  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Scenes from a Turkish wedding in Gölbasi neighborhood Ankara @walrus @ElKabong @Beanz @Master @palmerq

    https://youtu.be/B3w2N1OrTtc?si=9i6Wjk_FUIDk1gtJ

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,412
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    905
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    You need to go to gobekli Tepe and tell us how old it really is.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    You need to go to gobekli Tepe and tell us how old it really is.
    That's weird because just last night I was talking to my friend about that place and he was saying how it is something like 12,000 years old and I am going to have to go and check it out and post some information and photos here of GOBEKLI TEPE

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,412
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    905
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    You need to go to gobekli Tepe and tell us how old it really is.
    That's weird because just last night I was talking to my friend about that place and he was saying how it is something like 12,000 years old and I am going to have to go and check it out and post some information and photos here of GOBEKLI TEPE
    I think you have to, it's apparently much older than stone henge, it was quite the shock when it was discovered as it changed many peoples timelines of how old civilization actually is..
    Obviously the world is only a few thousand years old and the devil put dinosaur bones around to fool us, so you need to go there and dispell this crazy carbon dating theory!

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    You need to go to gobekli Tepe and tell us how old it really is.
    That's weird because just last night I was talking to my friend about that place and he was saying how it is something like 12,000 years old and I am going to have to go and check it out and post some information and photos here of GOBEKLI TEPE
    I think you have to, it's apparently much older than stone henge, it was quite the shock when it was discovered as it changed many peoples timelines of how old civilization actually is..
    Obviously the world is only a few thousand years old and the devil put dinosaur bones around to fool us, so you need to go there and dispell this crazy carbon dating theory!
    Another amazing coincidence you have brought up I have just had this conversation three nights ago about people claiming there are fake dinosaur bones and that the world was created 6,000 years ago when Adam and Eve were created out of clay and a human rib

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,412
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    905
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    You're don't need to bother about checking for listening devices or spyware though, it's probably fine!

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    5,684
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    283
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    You're don't need to bother about checking for listening devices or spyware though, it's probably fine!
    I knew you were slick but I never knew the DEPTH of that slickness until now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Just going to leave Gandalf banned
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-10-2021, 10:58 PM
  2. Gandalf
    By Fatboxingfan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2019, 11:05 PM
  3. Gandalf, come out, come out wherever you are
    By beenKOed in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 01:29 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing