Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Where is Gandalf?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,070
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    174
    Cool Clicks

    Default Where is Gandalf?

    I was listening to The Velvet underground and wondering through the park with Reginald Perrin, and reading a bit on Bukowski, when suddenly it occurred to me that Gandalf has not been here. Surely The forum would be enriched in that unique way we are all familiar with for the past 15 years or so with his presence.

    So if the wizard is out there either gray or white, let him appear at his leisure in the manner in which he chooses, if he chooses so at all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,111
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    229
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    i think his eyes were opened to much of the lies of this world & he is out there unlearning what he had learned
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    61,886
    Mentioned
    1619 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2911
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Gandalf was constantly getting his ass handed to him about his views on IQ and Race, the value of multiculturalism and Brock threatening to stalk him that he left.

    He was desperate to win FGOTY that Kirkland won and kept, so like a diva he has vowed never to return.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,681
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1717
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    I would have expected him back by now or at least a guest appearance
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,613
    Mentioned
    519 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1851
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Gandalf was constantly getting his ass handed to him about his views on IQ and Race, the value of multiculturalism and Brock threatening to stalk him that he left.

    He was desperate to win FGOTY that Kirkland won and kept, so like a diva he has vowed never to return.


    Of course, he had vowed that at least 438 times before, by my count... so who was to know he really meant it this time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,070
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    174
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Brock threatened to stalk Miles? That doesn't sound right. Beanz, yes, but Miles? (..............)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,400
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1837
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    I thought he'd come back when Russia invaded Ukraine and blame NATO. He must have stopped watching Russia Today and he's getting his news from somewhere else. I wonder where. It'd be nice if he drops in.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    43,006
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4927
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Took his ball and split. Well in fairness Gandalf was "self banned" for about the 101 time. Odd looking back. His last week was nothing but Alex jones and covid uptight spats. I can see how that burned out more than a few . Place got wat too heavy. Now "Miles", think he took his ball and split .

    All cards on the table hope he's good.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,070
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    174
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    I came to realize back in June 2022 that Gandalf had found a way to communicate with Jack Kerouac, surprisingly, using a very simple method. By leaving the binaurals around the home, not only will it help to bring comfort to you, but it will also signal to spirits or ghosts that you’re trying to communicate.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,454
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1224
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Did he ever really leave? Maybe he is posting still and calling himself TIC or something. After all Zoley is quite clearly Brock.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,111
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    229
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Did he ever really leave? Maybe he is posting still and calling himself TIC or something. After all Zoley is quite clearly Brock.
    now i'm someone else spastic larry? make up your mind. i called out zoley as nosavingbythebell long back
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,454
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1224
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Did he ever really leave? Maybe he is posting still and calling himself TIC or something. After all Zoley is quite clearly Brock.
    now i'm someone else spastic larry? make up your mind. i called out zoley as nosavingbythebell long back
    Seems I touched a nerve there little man.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,070
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    174
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    He really did communicate with Kerouac, back in June 2022, I remember it clearly: there was a park of some kind, with lots of women walking and exercising, and suddenly he heard Jack's words from near a bench: "I've become so decadent and drunk and don't give a shit. I'm not a Buddhist any more."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,111
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    229
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Did he ever really leave? Maybe he is posting still and calling himself TIC or something. After all Zoley is quite clearly Brock.
    now i'm someone else spastic larry? make up your mind. i called out zoley as nosavingbythebell long back
    Seems I touched a nerve there little man.
    i will always treat you this way spergy larry & like the sucker you are, you will continue to come back for punishment. i also believe perfectjab is a sock account, there are others as well
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,454
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1224
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Where is Gandalf?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Did he ever really leave? Maybe he is posting still and calling himself TIC or something. After all Zoley is quite clearly Brock.
    now i'm someone else spastic larry? make up your mind. i called out zoley as nosavingbythebell long back
    Seems I touched a nerve there little man.
    i will always treat you this way spergy larry & like the sucker you are, you will continue to come back for punishment. i also believe perfectjab is a sock account, there are others as well
    Imagine boasting about how proud you are of being unable to grow and change.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Just going to leave Gandalf banned
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-10-2021, 10:58 PM
  2. Gandalf
    By Fatboxingfan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2019, 11:05 PM
  3. Gandalf, come out, come out wherever you are
    By beenKOed in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 01:29 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing