Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  43
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who wins Tyson Fury v AJ

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Vs AJ - December 22

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury Vs AJ - December 22

Warren said that talks had been paused.

He said: “We’ve put it all on hold at the moment. It wasn’t appropriate obviously. That’s how we feel.

“We’ve put it on hold and will pick up on it in the next week or so.

“From our perspective, we don’t feel it is appropriate out of respect for what has happened.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/1...-frank-warren/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury versus AJ and fury versus usyk are the only two fights really out there that anybody wants to see at heavyweight.

Ruiz if in tip top shape would certainly be the next choice as a participant in a title fight

Wilder is well past his expiration date and took too much punishment in his last fight like Frasier took against George Foreman. There's no way that Wilder could ever be the same. Too many headshots, too many ruptured eardrums, too much bleeding out of the ear etc etc.

I just don't see anybody beating Tyson fury he's too damn big and he's too damn slick and he's crazy and remember this guys YOU CANNOT BEAT A TRULY CRAZY MAN

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Fury versus AJ and fury versus usyk are the only two fights really out there that anybody wants to see at heavyweight.

Ruiz if in tip top shape would certainly be the next choice as a participant in a title fight

Wilder is well past his expiration date and took too much punishment in his last fight like Frasier took against George Foreman. There's no way that Wilder could ever be the same. Too many headshots, too many ruptured eardrums, too much bleeding out of the ear etc etc.

I just don't see anybody beating Tyson fury he's too damn big and he's too damn slick and he's crazy and remember this guys YOU CANNOT BEAT A TRULY CRAZY MAN
    Fury Ain't Crazy , far from it. He's just a Showman. He actually likes AJ, He Likes Wilder, He Loves Chisora and he likes AND respects Usyk.
    When he's being real , he gets on with all of them .
    So because he puts on a load of anger and shit , people think he's cray cray.
    Fuck Me , I remember when he won the Irish Championship in the early days and he beat Marty Rogan , he was falling over himself begging to be Rogan's " Boxing fwend!" it was cringey as fuck.
    It's all a big fucking game , that's why it's going downhill.
    Guys like MAB and Morales, Hagler and Minter, Hagler and Hearns, Floyd and anyone, Benn and Eubank Sr. , now there's proper dislike.
    I would venture to say that the only guy that he "mildly disliked" was David Haye, and the feeling was absolutely mutual.
    Chisora's just as bad . He's throwing tables around giving it the big'un, and then afterwards he's fucking going into their changing rooms with a shit load of Five Guys Burgers for the opposite team.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

Fury Ain't Crazy , far from it. He's just a Showman. He actually likes AJ, He Likes Wilder, He Loves Chisora and he likes AND respects Usyk.
    When he's being real , he gets on with all of them .
    So because he puts on a load of anger and shit , people think he's cray cray.
    Fuck Me , I remember when he won the Irish Championship in the early days and he beat Marty Rogan , he was falling over himself begging to be Rogan's " Boxing fwend!" it was cringey as fuck.
    It's all a big fucking game , that's why it's going downhill.
    Guys like MAB and Morales, Hagler and Minter, Hagler and Hearns, Floyd and anyone, Benn and Eubank Sr. , now there's proper dislike.
    I would venture to say that the only guy that he "mildly disliked" was David Haye, and the feeling was absolutely mutual.
    Chisora's just as bad . He's throwing tables around giving it the big'un, and then afterwards he's fucking going into their changing rooms with a shit load of Five Guys Burgers for the opposite team.
    Good points. Guess it's easy to forget it's all a show sometimes. He's a damn good actor then. But yeah, sell the tickets, stay relevant, keep the attention going, all to generate that next big pay day. Sort of like politics. Bet they're mostly all friends behind the scenes as well.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets take todays talk at face value and the fight is on.

It's a good move for me. Top fighter fighting top fighter. It's what's supposed to happen win lose or draw isn't it? Maybe with Queensbury/Top Rank running the show Joshua can concentrate on fighting and fighting only. It might be the best thing for him to play second fiddle.

I've always said that Joshua beats Fury. Obviously the landscape has changed a bit so Fury will rightly start as a heavy favourite. Joshua is live in the fight though. I never have bought into this Fury God like status he's been afforded on the back of beating the same bloke three times and Dillian Whyte. I also don't buy into the narrative that Joshua is a busted flush. He's got his issues, I don't know if he's going to get over them, I suspect not. But he's big, strong and got a punchers chance at worst. There's a lot more of Fury to hit as well. I would expect Fury to win. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Joshua flattens him either.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fingers crossed.

Always thought joshua tailor made for fury and would take him to school.

Punchers chance for Joshua for sure but with 3 defeats fury will play serious mind games and I see it similar to wilder 3 fight though fury stops him earlier.

Let's have it. At Wembley. We need it
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua has entered the WBC heavyweight rankings in the latest step towards a potential all-British showdown with champion Tyson Fury.

The two-time world champion has been inserted at No 6 following successive defeats to Oleksandr Usyk, who retained the WBA, IBF and WBO belts by split decision in last month's rematch in Saudi Arabia.

Fury, who knocked out Dillian Whyte at Wembley in April, had seemingly been open to an undisputed clash against Usyk before learning the Ukrainian would not be ready to box again until 2023.

He has since taken to social media to call out Joshua and offered the 32-year-old a 60-40 purse for a fight that had been due to take place in August 2021 before an arbitration judge ruled that Deontay Wilder was entitled to a third fight with Fury.

Joshua's entry into the top 15 as a former world champion meets the WBC's criteria for a champion for Fury to defend his titles in either a voluntary or mandatory defence.

Fury recently outlined November 26 at Wembley or December 3 at Cardiff as potential dates for the fight.

There is no current mandatory challenger in place to face Fury, with Wilder No 1 in the ratings ahead of his eliminator against Robert Helenius in October and Andy Ruiz No 2 following his recent victory over Luis Ortiz in their eliminator.

Fury has meanwhile been challenged to a fight by Mahmoud Charr, who has a record of 33-4 (19 knockouts) after recording a third-round knockout of Nikola Milačić in May.

The 37-year-old has also just entered the WBC rankings at No 19 as a former WBA regular champion.

"Tyson Fury, take the fight. I'm ready to knock you out. Take my challenge. I'm ready for you, man. No excuses," said Charr in a social media video at the beginning of the month.

Fury responded: "Diamond Boy, I've got a certain little middleweight that I've got to put that fist through first. However, if he doesn't want no smoke, you can surely get it. Pressure will break diamonds."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...aa3df72f3627dd

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gun to your head and your house on it is there anyone on here who picks AJ (I know some have given him more chance than others) ?

Master lets change this to a poll please , ta !

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury v AJ Poll

Tyson Fury v AJ Poll added
    Last edited by Master; 09-14-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight is all about money. How can a guy lose 3 of his last fours and get a title shot. Usyk can't draw flies in the states. I would like Usyk to fight Ruiz next.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Palmerq on his own.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Palmerq on his own.
    Nah he ain’t.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting. How are you seeing who’s voted what

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Interesting. How are you seeing who’s voted what
    Click on the number.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Istandwithpalmerq

Thread Information