Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  43
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who wins Tyson Fury v AJ

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fury Vs AJ - December 22

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury Vs AJ - December 22

Again styles make fights and despite it being likely awful I would love to see usyk v wilder for the comedy value.

AJ has a new mindset? The same one we were told about for the usyk rematch?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

EDDIE HEARN fears Tyson Fury will face Manuel Charr next - despite Anthony Joshua fight talks "moving in the right direction".

AJ has had a contract to challenge for Fury's WBC title on December 3 at Cardiff since last Friday.

But his promoter Hearn revealed some parts of the deal where "all over the place" leading to revisions and further negotiations.

Fury, 34, has been getting itchy knuckles which comes as Lebanese-born German Charr, 37, claims to be fighting the Gypsy King instead of AJ.

Hearn is now left with the "gut feeling" that Joshua, 32, will miss out on the Battle of Britain bout as a result.

He told iFL TV: "I think Tyson Fury's fighting Manuel Charr, in all honesty. Like the more I think about it, the more I see stuff.

"We've all agreed to work hard on the contracts. Listen, we got the contract last Friday or Saturday and it was all over the place.

"Since then we've had talks as recently as yesterday getting it in the right place and just by his message, I dunno.

"I think they want us to run out of time a little bit and we're not just going to sign a contract that isn't in its correct format."

Hearn added that the financial split - of 64/40 in Fury's favour - is agreed but broadcasters are yet to come together.

A deal to share a joint pay-per-view between BT Sport and streaming service would need to be brokered.

Hearn has been leading talks with Frank Warren's son George and revealed they have been on the right track.

He said: "We're still moving forward hoping that fight gets done. Ourselves and Queensberry, it's been good.

"They've done nothing wrong, we've done nothing wrong.

"We got a contract that we didn't believe was in the right spirit of the deal and they almost accepted that and made changes.

"So, we're moving in the right direction."

Joshua was offered a shock fight with Fury despite twice losing to Oleksandr Usyk, 35, on the bounce.

But the Ukrainian ruled himself out of a unification until next year to rest and recover with loved ones having returned back to his war-torn home.

And it left Hearn saying: "My gut feeling is Tyson Fury is getting ready to fight Manuel Charr... but I hope I'm wrong."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19902...-joshua-fight/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Knew the fight would not happen.

Here’s an idea to Hearn and Warren : You boys are in your 40s (at least) so grow TF up and negotiate like proper men (in the pub or over a curry), get TF off instagram and twitter, stop making outlandish statements that rarely match reality and make a goddamn fight in private.

This has just been boring posturing from the jump. Now get ready for the "It's your fault" finger pointing from both camps. For me ? Hearn really doesn't want the fight because he thinks Joshua would lose.

And now Tyson says he'll fight Manuel Charr in Dec ? I mean - Charr would be good test for Fabio Wardley. That's all I really need to say about that.

Say what you want about Don King but he made the fights happen. I'm not a massive MMA fan. I watch it. But I'm not an MMA nerd like I am boxing. But you GOTTA respect UFC. They make the fights happen. Fury - AJ will be another one of the long list of fights over the past few yearrs that will happen but like Khan - Brook or Manny - Floyd. It'll happen 7 or 8 years too late when no one cares as much.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 09-24-2022 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Knew the fight would not happen.

Here’s an idea to Hearn and Warren : You boys are in your 40s (at least) so grow TF up and negotiate like proper men (in the pub or over a curry), get TF off instagram and twitter, stop making outlandish statements that rarely match reality and make a goddamn fight in private.

This has just been boring posturing from the jump. Now get ready for the "It's your fault" finger pointing from both camps. For me ? Hearn really doesn't want the fight because he thinks Joshua would lose.

And now Tyson says he'll fight Manuel Charr in Dec ? I mean - Charr would be good test for Fabio Wardley. That's all I really need to say about that.

Say what you want about Don King but he made the fights happen. I'm not a massive MMA fan. I watch it. But I'm not an MMA nerd like I am boxing. But you GOTTA respect UFC. They make the fights happen. Fury - AJ will be another one of the long list of fights over the past few yearrs that will happen but like Khan - Brook or Manny - Floyd. It'll happen 7 or 8 years too late when no one cares as much.
    Was always unlikely to happen.
    Honestly, I really don’t think Fury has any intention of fighting Joshua in December. I can’t remember Joshua ever turning down a challenge . (Cue everyone giving me shit about that)
    Your point about UFC making the fights happen, well they have no choice. The pool isn’t deep enough to marinade fights, and fans would lose interest.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UFC owns all the guys they get fighting too, so there's not trouble negotiating.. it just so happens UFC is way bigger than its rivals so the Bellator champs aren't as good but they'd have less of chance of fighting the UFC guys than boxers with rival promoters.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury will knock out char or maybe just try to get in 12 rounds of warm up before he fights Joshua

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I blame Eddie and therefore AJ. They do not want another loss especially when they have signed a new deal with Dazn.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I blame Eddie and therefore AJ. They do not want another loss especially when they have signed a new deal with Dazn.
    100% agree. They cannot absorb another loss, and Fury will blow AJ's doors off. Fury the quick feinter and mover will BLOW THE ROBOT AWAY.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the fight doesn't happen it is an absolutely nailed on bottle job by Fury. If he gets in the ring with someone like Charr, that is just another nail in his, Frank's and Arum's credibility coffin.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

If the fight doesn't happen it is an absolutely nailed on bottle job by Fury. If he gets in the ring with someone like Charr, that is just another nail in his, Frank's and Arum's credibility coffin.
    Disagree, Fury wants the top fighters, he just knocked out Whyte with ease, as they motivate him. He does not want Charr unless he is forced to.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All getting a bit boring isn't it....
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DEREK CHISORA has landed a blow on Tyson Fury by telling him to his face that he'll lose to Anthony Joshua.

Brit Chisora, 38, accused Fury of not following up on his word and called out the Gypsy King to a bare knuckle fight.

The duo were were ringside in Manchester to watch Joe Joyce dispatch Joseph Parker with a stunning knockout to win their heavyweight clash.

A huge left hook in the 11th round saw former world champ Parker stopped for the first time in his career.

And after the main event, Fury was being interviewed by talkSPORT when Del Boy interrupted.

Chisora: "I’m in Manchester."

Fury: "Derek, what’s happening."

Chisora: "I am in Manchester, remember what you said?"

Fury: "What did I say about Manchester?”

Chisora: "You said come to Manchester and I’ll fight you bare knuckle and you were talking s***. I’m here."

Fury: "Why didn’t you sign the contract then?”

Chisora: “You didn’t send me a contract."

Fury: "Two million quid."

Chisora: "Don’t send me messages saying come to my home and I’ll fight you bare knuckle.”

Fury: "I’ll fight you bare knuckle. No problem. Any time, any place, any where. You got two million and you refused it."

Chisora: "You didn’t send me anything."

Fury: "There was no need to send it. You declined two million."

Chisora: "If the fight happens, he’ll [AJ] win."

Fury: "I’ll win. I’ll knock him out inside six rounds. If you want, I’ll fight you in between rounds too. That’s how easy work it is."

Chisora: "Like how your mate [Parker] done here."

Fury: 'My mate beat you though, didn’t he? And I beat you."

Chisora: "He got knocked out though."

Fury: "I knocked you out, so what does that say about you? He beat you, and I beat you also.”

Chisora: "Do you want to fight? I will pay your wages."

Fury: "You couldn’t afford my wages."

Chisora: "You’d be very surprised."

Fury: "If your man don’t fight, I will definitely fight you. He won’t fight because he’s a s***house. He’s got his contract, I tossed him a bone."

The 34-year-old Fury wants to defend his crown against the former WBA, IBF and WBO champ Joshua in Cardiff.

But the undefeated Morecambe giant says he won't wait any longer for the London 2012 golden boy to return the signed contract that was sent last Friday.

Fury has his fights broadcast on BT Sport and ESPN in America but AJ recently penned an exclusive deal with streaming app DAZN.

The TV channel remains one of the final stumbling blocks that could potentially scupper the fight but both sides are willing to negotiate a plan.

But Fury insists Joshua, who suffered a second successive defeat to Oleksandr Usyk on August 20, says his rival is in no position to make demands.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19913...-joyce-parker/

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody beats Fury. The hater will hate but Tyson is King. Too crazy, too unpredictable, too steel of a chin, and he can POP. They said he couldnt POP, but that mofo can POP.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

O shit AJ making a rap about this now

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sltcmz8ZoJY

I can’t deal with this level of cringe
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 09-26-2022 at 12:23 AM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usyk hit him harder than I thought...

Fury now needs to respond with his own "freestyle" then the duo can collaborate and Go for the Christmas number 1

Thread Information