Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  82
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 104 of 104

Thread: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,391
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    259
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "... It's some foreigner who nobody really cares about and that's it. I don't mind chucking a dog a bone, but I don't want to chuck him the whole dog's home. If they want me to fight this unknown quantity and give him an opportunity of legendary status, then they've got to pay for that. They've got a week, it's August 24 today."

    What a way to talk about Usyk and bottle job it at the same time.
    See, now some people would have it that AJ “is a disgrace to the sport” yet those same people won’t highlight anything about the above statement. Now this guy truly is becoming a disgrace.
    I really don’t know where to start, disrespect, borderline racism, delusion, hypocrisy, out of touch with society all wrapped into 1 pathetic specimen.
    I hope he stays retired, fucking clown.
    [I][B]Disrespect yes, badmouthing yes, RACISM? Fury is white Usyk is white. They are the same race.
    Now you can copy and paste a ton of different dictionary meanings
    that's what it boils down to, a persons definition of the word or term they use. also context it is used. take foreigner for example, your definition may differ from mine & depending on the context & other words used in conjunction could take on different definitions
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I love how you lot have gone graveyard silent on Anthony Joshua's disgraceful behaviour. Very championship like for him. Tyson Fury was never wrong on these Dosser's and posers.

    The difference between AJ and Fury is that Fury knows he ain't shit but tries to be a bit better every day, it's a fight through Christ who saves. AJ tried to hide he ain't shit but when the pressure is on him, he bitches out like the little bitch he is!

    Shit, even Wilder took his ass kicking from Fury like a man.
    Why is Joshua held to a higher standard than any other fighter ?

    Look at how the media heavily criticize Lewis Hamilton, but other Formula 1 drivers can act like a complete mess.

    People may wonder why I'm not just blatantly coming out and saying things bluntly. I don't think I need to. Everyone know's why AJ's getting sh*t for his behaviour in the ring straight after the fight........ but I'm not gonna go there.

    I have seen on social media people stating that Joshua's mask slipped. Again this proves that he is held to a higher standard.
    I actually agree with you on this. Don’t get me wrong, 2 wrongs don’t make a right and AJ’s behaviour was wrong.
    But Fury can come out with all sorts of shit in and out of the ring and nobody criticises him.
    I’m not saying it’s racist, because Chisora also churns out shit and gets a pass.
    However, if you’re answer to that was “yeah but Chisora gets a pass because he’s nobody.” I wouldn’t argue the point.
    And I really don’t want to light the touch paper, but it’s almost like guys like AJ, Hamilton and Mayweather are accepted by the masses until they get too successful. And that is the worst type of racism if that is the case.
    There is a difference between talking shit before a fight, which Fury does. There is also another thing to whine after a fight as if you were entitled to win and then shit on the guy that kicked your ass.
    You nailed it there. These defenders of The New Breed Of Heavyweights LOL are scrambling to defend this mediocre juvenile. "Oh he made adjustments" blah blah blah. To be honest he did fuck all in that 9th round.

    For years I predicted Tyson fury would rise to the top and there was only one other person on this forum whose name was Ross that agreed with me.

    I also correctly predicted for years that Anthony Joshua would not amount to much.

    Edit: @ykdadamaja you really started a STELLAR thread here, good work bro.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-27-2022 at 03:23 AM.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,163
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2342
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "... It's some foreigner who nobody really cares about and that's it. I don't mind chucking a dog a bone, but I don't want to chuck him the whole dog's home. If they want me to fight this unknown quantity and give him an opportunity of legendary status, then they've got to pay for that. They've got a week, it's August 24 today."

    What a way to talk about Usyk and bottle job it at the same time.
    See, now some people would have it that AJ “is a disgrace to the sport” yet those same people won’t highlight anything about the above statement. Now this guy truly is becoming a disgrace.
    I really don’t know where to start, disrespect, borderline racism, delusion, hypocrisy, out of touch with society all wrapped into 1 pathetic specimen.
    I hope he stays retired, fucking clown.
    [I][B]Disrespect yes, badmouthing yes, RACISM? Fury is white Usyk is white. They are the same race.
    Now you can copy and paste a ton of different dictionary meanings saying Race is solely about colour and I will dispute it.
    1. Joe Marler heavily criticised for racism because he called his traveller welsh opponent “Gypsy boy” yet they’re both white!

    “It found Marler had used “unsporting and discriminatory language towards Lee” and he had, by his actions, “breached World Rugby Regulation 20 (which covers statements that are unsporting, insulting and/or discriminatory by reason of race or ethnic origin) and the code of conduct and brought the game into disrepute”.


    2. Hispanic and Mexican people always talk about “la razza” - the race. Their own people.
    3. What would you call the constant baiting of Germans every single time England draw them in a World Cup, with Sun headlines of a German Manager with a German helmet on and a headline of “for you Fritz, ze war is over!”
    4. So a black guy can taunt and Indian guy, (or Vice versa) calling each other P**I or N***er and it’s not racist because they’re the same colour.
    I could go on.
    Basically Al, and I’m not having a dig at you personally , but if most people think like this, and it is highly possible that they do, racism is never going to go away.
    RACE ISN’T JUST ABOUT THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN.
    Nothing personal mate.
    I am afraid race is about race, a white male cannot be racist towards another white male. He may dislike him personally or may not like the location the other white male lives.
    It in my opinion it is not racist based on the fact it isn't racist.
    Also, for the record a black African male is not the same race as an Indian male, even though they both have darker skin than a Caucasian.
    So, if a black male called an Indian male derogatory words, it would be racist, based also on the fact they are not the same race.

    But your original point was that Fury and Usyk are both the same colour , so they are both the same race.
    Gonna have to agree to disagree because in my opinion, Race isn’t just about colour.
    And I think that white people can definitely show racism to other White People.
    If you called me a dago , wop, itie, would that not be racist ? If it’s not racist what is it?

    The idea of races is an entirely social construct. We all share 99.9% of our genes and are to all intents and purposes if anything 'mixed race'. Xenophobia is just as daft. Imagine thinking that the random accidnet of where you were born meant you thought you were superior to someone born somewhere else.

    The idea of such a thing as casucasian has long been disproven. Just ignorance.
    So, if being Caucasian doesn't exist anymore, then please tell me what a white person is categorised as in this modern day?
    Or as we share all but 0.1 % of genes are you saying racism doesn't exist?
    If racism does exist and we share all but 0.1% of genes, then what is racism based on? purely skin colour?
    It is an interesting debate to hear other people's views on this sensitive subject.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 08-27-2022 at 08:20 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I love how you lot have gone graveyard silent on Anthony Joshua's disgraceful behaviour. Very championship like for him. Tyson Fury was never wrong on these Dosser's and posers.

    The difference between AJ and Fury is that Fury knows he ain't shit but tries to be a bit better every day, it's a fight through Christ who saves. AJ tried to hide he ain't shit but when the pressure is on him, he bitches out like the little bitch he is!

    Shit, even Wilder took his ass kicking from Fury like a man.
    Why is Joshua held to a higher standard than any other fighter ?

    Look at how the media heavily criticize Lewis Hamilton, but other Formula 1 drivers can act like a complete mess.

    People may wonder why I'm not just blatantly coming out and saying things bluntly. I don't think I need to. Everyone know's why AJ's getting sh*t for his behaviour in the ring straight after the fight........ but I'm not gonna go there.

    I have seen on social media people stating that Joshua's mask slipped. Again this proves that he is held to a higher standard.
    I actually agree with you on this. Don’t get me wrong, 2 wrongs don’t make a right and AJ’s behaviour was wrong.
    But Fury can come out with all sorts of shit in and out of the ring and nobody criticises him.
    I’m not saying it’s racist, because Chisora also churns out shit and gets a pass.
    However, if you’re answer to that was “yeah but Chisora gets a pass because he’s nobody.” I wouldn’t argue the point.
    And I really don’t want to light the touch paper, but it’s almost like guys like AJ, Hamilton and Mayweather are accepted by the masses until they get too successful. And that is the worst type of racism if that is the case.
    There is a difference between talking shit before a fight, which Fury does. There is also another thing to whine after a fight as if you were entitled to win and then shit on the guy that kicked your ass.
    Absolutely correct and there is no condoning the fact. However, “disgrace to the sport” is extremely harsh.
    And it didn’t take Joshua long to realise he’d acted like a twat and in the ensuing days he has bent over backwards to apologise to Usyk.
    Whether you accept his apology is another story, but the only important thing is whether Usyk accepts his apology.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I love how you lot have gone graveyard silent on Anthony Joshua's disgraceful behaviour. Very championship like for him. Tyson Fury was never wrong on these Dosser's and posers.

    The difference between AJ and Fury is that Fury knows he ain't shit but tries to be a bit better every day, it's a fight through Christ who saves. AJ tried to hide he ain't shit but when the pressure is on him, he bitches out like the little bitch he is!

    Shit, even Wilder took his ass kicking from Fury like a man.
    Why is Joshua held to a higher standard than any other fighter ?

    Look at how the media heavily criticize Lewis Hamilton, but other Formula 1 drivers can act like a complete mess.

    People may wonder why I'm not just blatantly coming out and saying things bluntly. I don't think I need to. Everyone know's why AJ's getting sh*t for his behaviour in the ring straight after the fight........ but I'm not gonna go there.

    I have seen on social media people stating that Joshua's mask slipped. Again this proves that he is held to a higher standard.
    I actually agree with you on this. Don’t get me wrong, 2 wrongs don’t make a right and AJ’s behaviour was wrong.
    But Fury can come out with all sorts of shit in and out of the ring and nobody criticises him.
    I’m not saying it’s racist, because Chisora also churns out shit and gets a pass.
    However, if you’re answer to that was “yeah but Chisora gets a pass because he’s nobody.” I wouldn’t argue the point.
    And I really don’t want to light the touch paper, but it’s almost like guys like AJ, Hamilton and Mayweather are accepted by the masses until they get too successful. And that is the worst type of racism if that is the case.
    There is a difference between talking shit before a fight, which Fury does. There is also another thing to whine after a fight as if you were entitled to win and then shit on the guy that kicked your ass.
    You nailed it there. These defenders of The New Breed Of Heavyweights LOL are scrambling to defend this mediocre juvenile. "Oh he made adjustments" blah blah blah. To be honest he did fuck all in that 9th round.

    For years I predicted Tyson fury would rise to the top and there was only one other person on this forum whose name was Ross that agreed with me.

    I also correctly predicted for years that Anthony Joshua would not amount to much.

    Edit: @ykdadamaja you really started a STELLAR thread here, good work bro.
    I’m not defending “the new breed of heavyweights” . I was happy to see Usyk win as he is “the Boxer” and excels at his craft.
    As for the comment in bold , all I can say is WOW! Someone is setting the bar pretty high. “ not amounting to much hey?”
    Olympic Champion - (after boxing for 4 or 5 years) now I felt he lost a couple of those fights, but nonetheless.
    World Champion
    2nd biggest earner currently fighting.
    Commercial deals with many highly reputed firms making him worth probably hundreds of millions
    OBE for services to Boxing. (Probably means fuck all to you, but a fairly big deal over here.)
    Listed in top 100 most influential Black Britons EVER.
    Whatever you base success on , whether it be wealth, achievement, influence or marketability, I think he adds up to quite a bit.
    Mind you, your standards are probably way higher than mine, so why not list your achievements so that we compare .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,163
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2342
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    I for the record think most boxers say stupid things at some point in their careers.
    Joshua has had a good career so far and is far from a disgrace as a boxe
    r.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,391
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    259
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I love how you lot have gone graveyard silent on Anthony Joshua's disgraceful behaviour. Very championship like for him. Tyson Fury was never wrong on these Dosser's and posers.

    The difference between AJ and Fury is that Fury knows he ain't shit but tries to be a bit better every day, it's a fight through Christ who saves. AJ tried to hide he ain't shit but when the pressure is on him, he bitches out like the little bitch he is!

    Shit, even Wilder took his ass kicking from Fury like a man.
    Why is Joshua held to a higher standard than any other fighter ?

    Look at how the media heavily criticize Lewis Hamilton, but other Formula 1 drivers can act like a complete mess.

    People may wonder why I'm not just blatantly coming out and saying things bluntly. I don't think I need to. Everyone know's why AJ's getting sh*t for his behaviour in the ring straight after the fight........ but I'm not gonna go there.

    I have seen on social media people stating that Joshua's mask slipped. Again this proves that he is held to a higher standard.
    I actually agree with you on this. Don’t get me wrong, 2 wrongs don’t make a right and AJ’s behaviour was wrong.
    But Fury can come out with all sorts of shit in and out of the ring and nobody criticises him.
    I’m not saying it’s racist, because Chisora also churns out shit and gets a pass.
    However, if you’re answer to that was “yeah but Chisora gets a pass because he’s nobody.” I wouldn’t argue the point.
    And I really don’t want to light the touch paper, but it’s almost like guys like AJ, Hamilton and Mayweather are accepted by the masses until they get too successful. And that is the worst type of racism if that is the case.
    There is a difference between talking shit before a fight, which Fury does. There is also another thing to whine after a fight as if you were entitled to win and then shit on the guy that kicked your ass.
    You nailed it there. These defenders of The New Breed Of Heavyweights LOL are scrambling to defend this mediocre juvenile. "Oh he made adjustments" blah blah blah. To be honest he did fuck all in that 9th round.

    For years I predicted Tyson fury would rise to the top and there was only one other person on this forum whose name was Ross that agreed with me.

    I also correctly predicted for years that Anthony Joshua would not amount to much.

    Edit: @ykdadamaja you really started a STELLAR thread here, good work bro.
    I’m not defending “the new breed of heavyweights” . I was happy to see Usyk win as he is “the Boxer” and excels at his craft.
    As for the comment in bold , all I can say is WOW! Someone is setting the bar pretty high. “ not amounting to much hey?”
    Olympic Champion - (after boxing for 4 or 5 years) now I felt he lost a couple of those fights, but nonetheless.
    World Champion
    2nd biggest earner currently fighting.
    Commercial deals with many highly reputed firms making him worth probably hundreds of millions
    OBE for services to Boxing. (Probably means fuck all to you, but a fairly big deal over here.)
    Listed in top 100 most influential Black Britons EVER.
    Whatever you base success on , whether it be wealth, achievement, influence or marketability, I think he adds up to quite a bit.
    Mind you, your standards are probably way higher than mine, so why not list your achievements so that we compare .
    success can be measured in several different ways but good post, aj has achieved a lot in boxing & i feel he still has more to offer. my issue with aj's outburst is basically this thread, yes his actions were wrong but i don't know anyone who hasn't made mistakes but the focus seems to have been on aj's outburst rather than celebrating oleksandr's moment & performance. some people seem to be gleeful & enjoy themselves when others fail
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    8,761
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1735
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    I'm not a big fan of AJ but harsh to judge him on just this really. A new phase of his career about to start if he carries on. Will still be a big draw depending on opponent but no belts and no longer in the argument for best of this era.

    Let's see

    Do wish modern fighters would fight more regularly by the way.....
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,989
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1873
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "... It's some foreigner who nobody really cares about and that's it. I don't mind chucking a dog a bone, but I don't want to chuck him the whole dog's home. If they want me to fight this unknown quantity and give him an opportunity of legendary status, then they've got to pay for that. They've got a week, it's August 24 today."

    What a way to talk about Usyk and bottle job it at the same time.
    See, now some people would have it that AJ “is a disgrace to the sport” yet those same people won’t highlight anything about the above statement. Now this guy truly is becoming a disgrace.
    I really don’t know where to start, disrespect, borderline racism, delusion, hypocrisy, out of touch with society all wrapped into 1 pathetic specimen.
    I hope he stays retired, fucking clown.
    [I][B]Disrespect yes, badmouthing yes, RACISM? Fury is white Usyk is white. They are the same race.
    Now you can copy and paste a ton of different dictionary meanings saying Race is solely about colour and I will dispute it.
    1. Joe Marler heavily criticised for racism because he called his traveller welsh opponent “Gypsy boy” yet they’re both white!

    “It found Marler had used “unsporting and discriminatory language towards Lee” and he had, by his actions, “breached World Rugby Regulation 20 (which covers statements that are unsporting, insulting and/or discriminatory by reason of race or ethnic origin) and the code of conduct and brought the game into disrepute”.


    2. Hispanic and Mexican people always talk about “la razza” - the race. Their own people.
    3. What would you call the constant baiting of Germans every single time England draw them in a World Cup, with Sun headlines of a German Manager with a German helmet on and a headline of “for you Fritz, ze war is over!”
    4. So a black guy can taunt and Indian guy, (or Vice versa) calling each other P**I or N***er and it’s not racist because they’re the same colour.
    I could go on.
    Basically Al, and I’m not having a dig at you personally , but if most people think like this, and it is highly possible that they do, racism is never going to go away.
    RACE ISN’T JUST ABOUT THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN.
    Nothing personal mate.
    I am afraid race is about race, a white male cannot be racist towards another white male. He may dislike him personally or may not like the location the other white male lives.
    It in my opinion it is not racist based on the fact it isn't racist.
    Also, for the record a black African male is not the same race as an Indian male, even though they both have darker skin than a Caucasian.
    So, if a black male called an Indian male derogatory words, it would be racist, based also on the fact they are not the same race.

    But your original point was that Fury and Usyk are both the same colour , so they are both the same race.
    Gonna have to agree to disagree because in my opinion, Race isn’t just about colour.
    And I think that white people can definitely show racism to other White People.
    If you called me a dago , wop, itie, would that not be racist ? If it’s not racist what is it?

    The idea of races is an entirely social construct. We all share 99.9% of our genes and are to all intents and purposes if anything 'mixed race'. Xenophobia is just as daft. Imagine thinking that the random accidnet of where you were born meant you thought you were superior to someone born somewhere else.

    The idea of such a thing as casucasian has long been disproven. Just ignorance.

    I mentioned xenophobia a while back. Thanks for bringing it up again. Racism is indeed the prejudice and bias of people toward other races, which includes not only skin color but other attributes as well.

    Xenophobia refers strictly to place of origin, so technically it's a separate thing, since two people can be of the same race but different countries of origin. One example would be neighboring countries in South America, where there are more countries than races.

    For convenience sake, many people just go with the term "racism" and thus lump xenophobia along with it. So basically racism then becomes the prejudice or bias not only against different skin colors... but also countries of origin.

    For the record, both are based on pure ignorance, passed down from generation to generation. It ranges from the outwardly behavior to the subtle feelings and thoughts of superiority over different races and nationalities.

    I've seen it here in the forum... just like you can see it in any cross-section of society.



    BTW... this quote: "...It's some foreigner who nobody really cares about and that's it." can be argued back and forth whether it's racist, xenophobic, both of the above, or none of the above.

    I would just say it's an unfortunate, ignorant statement, that says more about the guy who said it, than the guy it was said about.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 08-27-2022 at 03:27 PM.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,367
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    619
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    "... It's some foreigner who nobody really cares about and that's it. I don't mind chucking a dog a bone, but I don't want to chuck him the whole dog's home. If they want me to fight this unknown quantity and give him an opportunity of legendary status, then they've got to pay for that. They've got a week, it's August 24 today."

    What a way to talk about Usyk and bottle job it at the same time.
    See, now some people would have it that AJ “is a disgrace to the sport” yet those same people won’t highlight anything about the above statement. Now this guy truly is becoming a disgrace.
    I really don’t know where to start, disrespect, borderline racism, delusion, hypocrisy, out of touch with society all wrapped into 1 pathetic specimen.
    I hope he stays retired, fucking clown.
    [I][B]Disrespect yes, badmouthing yes, RACISM? Fury is white Usyk is white. They are the same race.
    Now you can copy and paste a ton of different dictionary meanings saying Race is solely about colour and I will dispute it.
    1. Joe Marler heavily criticised for racism because he called his traveller welsh opponent “Gypsy boy” yet they’re both white!

    “It found Marler had used “unsporting and discriminatory language towards Lee” and he had, by his actions, “breached World Rugby Regulation 20 (which covers statements that are unsporting, insulting and/or discriminatory by reason of race or ethnic origin) and the code of conduct and brought the game into disrepute”.


    2. Hispanic and Mexican people always talk about “la razza” - the race. Their own people.
    3. What would you call the constant baiting of Germans every single time England draw them in a World Cup, with Sun headlines of a German Manager with a German helmet on and a headline of “for you Fritz, ze war is over!”
    4. So a black guy can taunt and Indian guy, (or Vice versa) calling each other P**I or N***er and it’s not racist because they’re the same colour.
    I could go on.
    Basically Al, and I’m not having a dig at you personally , but if most people think like this, and it is highly possible that they do, racism is never going to go away.
    RACE ISN’T JUST ABOUT THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN.
    Nothing personal mate.
    I am afraid race is about race, a white male cannot be racist towards another white male. He may dislike him personally or may not like the location the other white male lives.
    It in my opinion it is not racist based on the fact it isn't racist.
    Also, for the record a black African male is not the same race as an Indian male, even though they both have darker skin than a Caucasian.
    So, if a black male called an Indian male derogatory words, it would be racist, based also on the fact they are not the same race.

    But your original point was that Fury and Usyk are both the same colour , so they are both the same race.
    Gonna have to agree to disagree because in my opinion, Race isn’t just about colour.
    And I think that white people can definitely show racism to other White People.
    If you called me a dago , wop, itie, would that not be racist ? If it’s not racist what is it?

    The idea of races is an entirely social construct. We all share 99.9% of our genes and are to all intents and purposes if anything 'mixed race'. Xenophobia is just as daft. Imagine thinking that the random accidnet of where you were born meant you thought you were superior to someone born somewhere else.

    The idea of such a thing as casucasian has long been disproven. Just ignorance.

    I mentioned xenophobia a while back. Thanks for bringing it up again. Racism is indeed the prejudice and bias of people toward other races, which includes not only skin color but other attributes as well.

    Xenophobia refers strictly to place of origin, so technically it's a separate thing, since two people can be of the same race but different countries of origin. One example would be neighboring countries in South America, where there are more countries than races.

    For convenience sake, many people just go with the term "racism" and thus lump xenophobia along with it. So basically racism then becomes the prejudice or bias not only against different skin colors... but also countries of origin.

    For the record, both are based on pure ignorance, passed down from generation to generation. It ranges from the outwardly behavior to the subtle feelings and thoughts of superiority over different races and nationalities.

    I've seen it here in the forum... just like you can see it in any cross-section of society.



    BTW... this quote: "...It's some foreigner who nobody really cares about and that's it." can be argued back and forth whether it's racist, xenophobic, both of the above, or none of the above.

    I would just say it's an unfortunate, ignorant statement, that says more about the guy who said it, than the guy it was said about.
    Great post.
    I think it’s about the way it’s said. But when he’s previously stated and I quote “I beat up one Ukrainian dosser and I can happily smash another one.” Tells you all you need to know.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,622
    Mentioned
    1632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2938
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I'm not a big fan of AJ but harsh to judge him on just this really. A new phase of his career about to start if he carries on. Will still be a big draw depending on opponent but no belts and no longer in the argument for best of this era.

    Let's see

    Do wish modern fighters would fight more regularly by the way.....
    AJ wants to fight again in December. At least he is not forced to face an elite fighter now that he has lost his belts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    306
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    151
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    For convenience sake, many people just go with the term "racism" and thus lump xenophobia along with it. So basically racism then becomes the prejudice or bias not only against different skin colors... but also countries of origin.

    For the record, both are based on pure ignorance, passed down from generation to generation. It ranges from the outwardly behavior to the subtle feelings and thoughts of superiority over different races and nationalities.

    Racist people are not ignorant of racism. Stop lying. Ok ? STOP LYING.

    If you were to say to any white or non blk person "You're gonna get treated like a blk person for the rest of your life"

    THEY ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS

    White ppl KNOW what it means to be white.

    Stop lying. Stop lying to yourself. You spend so much time talking to pretty much only 2 other non blk ppl you actaully start to believing the stuff you say. It's not an accident that blk ppl are living in the mud in every S.American country. That's not ignorant. That's non blk ppl making decision to ensure that happens. It's not ignorance when unarmed blk ppl get blown away by cops and the cops walk.

    Stop lying. .



  13. #103
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,989
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1873
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    For convenience sake, many people just go with the term "racism" and thus lump xenophobia along with it. So basically racism then becomes the prejudice or bias not only against different skin colors... but also countries of origin.

    For the record, both are based on pure ignorance, passed down from generation to generation. It ranges from the outwardly behavior to the subtle feelings and thoughts of superiority over different races and nationalities.

    Racist people are not ignorant of racism. Stop lying. Ok ? STOP LYING.

    If you were to say to any white or non blk person "You're gonna get treated like a blk person for the rest of your life"

    THEY ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS

    White ppl KNOW what it means to be white.

    Stop lying. Stop lying to yourself. You spend so much time talking to pretty much only 2 other non blk ppl you actaully start to believing the stuff you say. It's not an accident that blk ppl are living in the mud in every S.American country. That's not ignorant. That's non blk ppl making decision to ensure that happens. It's not ignorance when unarmed blk ppl get blown away by cops and the cops walk.

    Stop lying. .




    I'll wait till you learn how to read, before I acknowledge any of your dumbass statements.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    4,469
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    196
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    For convenience sake, many people just go with the term "racism" and thus lump xenophobia along with it. So basically racism then becomes the prejudice or bias not only against different skin colors... but also countries of origin.

    For the record, both are based on pure ignorance, passed down from generation to generation. It ranges from the outwardly behavior to the subtle feelings and thoughts of superiority over different races and nationalities.

    Racist people are not ignorant of racism. Stop lying. Ok ? STOP LYING.

    If you were to say to any white or non blk person "You're gonna get treated like a blk person for the rest of your life"

    THEY ALL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANS

    White ppl KNOW what it means to be white.

    Stop lying. Stop lying to yourself. You spend so much time talking to pretty much only 2 other non blk ppl you actaully start to believing the stuff you say. It's not an accident that blk ppl are living in the mud in every S.American country. That's not ignorant. That's non blk ppl making decision to ensure that happens. It's not ignorance when unarmed blk ppl get blown away by cops and the cops walk.

    Stop lying. .




    I'll wait till you learn how to read, before I acknowledge any of your dumbass statements.
    I read the exchange above (Denilson and Tito's). And then I read it again. I think I took a sip of water. Looked, fuck me, one more time at it. And...... that could have conservatively been the biggest disconnect of all time.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-28-2022 at 08:23 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. mayweather and his team = disgrace
    By fightscorecollector in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 08:52 AM
  2. Anthony Small disgrace!
    By andykopgod in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 04:14 PM
  3. HBO are a disgrace!
    By Gandalf in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:27 AM
  4. Barrera vs. Marquez - Disgrace!!!
    By The Shadow in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 10:22 PM
  5. Danny Williams = Disgrace....
    By B@rr3r@ in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 04:35 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Saddo Boxing - Boxing