Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

I love how you lot have gone graveyard silent on Anthony Joshua's disgraceful behaviour. Very championship like for him. Tyson Fury was never wrong on these Dosser's and posers.

The difference between AJ and Fury is that Fury knows he ain't shit but tries to be a bit better every day, it's a fight through Christ who saves. AJ tried to hide he ain't shit but when the pressure is on him, he bitches out like the little bitch he is!

Shit, even Wilder took his ass kicking from Fury like a man.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: AJ is a disgrace to the sport!

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I love how you lot have gone graveyard silent on Anthony Joshua's disgraceful behaviour. Very championship like for him. Tyson Fury was never wrong on these Dosser's and posers.

The difference between AJ and Fury is that Fury knows he ain't shit but tries to be a bit better every day, it's a fight through Christ who saves. AJ tried to hide he ain't shit but when the pressure is on him, he bitches out like the little bitch he is!

AJ is pretty much finished. 3 losses of his last 4 fights is it? But its not just the losses, as any fighter can rebound, but he doesn't have that killer instinct needed. His body shots were very effective, but he just doesn't go for the fucking kill. That KO by Andy really spooked him, he will not let it all hang out and go for a knockout due to that. But a huge huge guy like AJ should really capitalize on his strength and monster size. He fights like a cat now. Not aggressive enough except for that 9th round where he really did shine --- briefly. I don't know how marketable he is now. He is tarnished. He is boring and NOW, he has proven a childish, mentally unstable juvenile. For a moment it looked he would "pull a Tyson" there, I thought when he reversed course from heading to the dressing room that he was going back in to bite Usyk's ear or something. Did you hear what he first said to Usyk when he returned to the ring? He said something like "Boxing takes skills, man, boxing takes skills, you need skills to win, I have skills, so how did you beat me? How did you beat me?" What a cry baby/arrogant or whatever. Then when on the microphone he tried to spin it and say CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP, but it was too late.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

AJ is pretty much finished. 3 losses of his last 4 fights is it? But its not just the losses, as any fighter can rebound, but he doesn't have that killer instinct needed. His body shots were very effective, but he just doesn't go for the fucking kill. That KO by Andy really spooked him, he will not let it all hang out and go for a knockout due to that. But a huge huge guy like AJ should really capitalize on his strength and monster size. He fights like a cat now. Not aggressive enough except for that 9th round where he really did shine --- briefly. I don't know how marketable he is now. He is tarnished. He is boring and NOW, he has proven a childish, mentally unstable juvenile. For a moment it looked he would "pull a Tyson" there, I thought when he reversed course from heading to the dressing room that he was going back in to bite Usyk's ear or something. Did you hear what he first said to Usyk when he returned to the ring? He said something like "Boxing takes skills, man, boxing takes skills, you need skills to win, I have skills, so how did you beat me? How did you beat me?" What a cry baby/arrogant or whatever. Then when on the microphone he tried to spin it and say CHAMP CHAMP CHAMP, but it was too late.
    That display in ring after the fight was worse than Holmes's post fight rant when he lost to Spinks. Utterly disgraceful.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did we forget that Usyk fought in a war during training? His home and family are most likely displaced? AJ showed NO CLASS... Disgraceful and disrespectful.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saw a clip of the referee who worked the Zhang undercard fight saying "let's just keep it professional" to him as he walked back". AJ turns into it "who are you talking to what" all bowed up. Safe to say that ref won't be working his fights and was probably sent home by Midnight.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like AJ. He looks like he trained extremely hard and truly felt he would be victorious so I can see him being frustrated, exhausted, emotional, and then having the additional impact of career ramifications. Losing a tough fight like that in front of millions is hard enough, but add the financial implications and it likely makes you feel a little hopeless and scared. I wish he had handled it better, but I’m sure that today AJ wishes that he had handled it better way more than anyone else.

I would like to see AJ take on a couple of easy fights before moving into a Wilder super fight. Heavyweight is kind of thin right now to me, so not sure how many interesting fights remain for him. I would pay big money to watch him fight Wilder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was an ok fight. For me Usyk won 9/3. Anthony Joshua is rather static and found Usyk's movement and footwork too much. I felt that Robert Garcia played it wrong by telling AJ that he was winning, clearly he wasn't. The antics at the end are a result of Joshua being built up to be something that he is not. I blame the egocentric Eddie Hearn whose father Barry had it spot on at 8/4 Usyk. He also said that he would be embarassed if Joshua got the decision. It doesn't make Joshua a bad fighter, he just isn't elite.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why is Joshua held to a higher standard than any other fighter ?

Look at how the media heavily criticize Lewis Hamilton, but other Formula 1 drivers can act like a complete mess.

People may wonder why I'm not just blatantly coming out and saying things bluntly. I don't think I need to. Everyone know's why AJ's getting sh*t for his behaviour in the ring straight after the fight........ but I'm not gonna go there.

I have seen on social media people stating that Joshua's mask slipped. Again this proves that he is held to a higher standard.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 08-22-2022 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Look at how the media heavily criticize Lewis Hamilton, but other Formula 1 drivers can act like a complete mess.

People may wonder why I'm not just blatantly coming out and saying things bluntly. I don't think I need to. Everyone know's why AJ's getting sh*t for his behaviour in the ring straight after the fight........ but I'm not gonna go there.

I have seen on social media people stating that Joshua's mask slipped. Again this proves that he is held to a higher standard.
    Are you implying that he is held to a higher standard because.....wait for it!..... he's black? Because if so, that is bollocks. ANY fighter, purple, green, pink, white or black, who has no killer instinct, doesnt follow up when has a fighter hurt, doesnt fight using his God given blessings of HUGE size and power, and then acts like an utter juvenile delinquent with the microphone pissing on Usyk's chips, should be called A DISGRACE TO THE SPORT. Did Joe Frazier act like that after getting blown out in Kingston? Did Cooney act like that when Holmes whipped his ass? AJ is a fucking disgrace. Stop making excuses.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

too many yes men around aj & the wrong mentality. the time to be the hard man was in the previous twelve rounds. emotions run high understandably but he is a professional. oleksandr would have been called out for his reaction had the roles been reversed. aj should be proud of himself, he performed better this time & there is nothing wrong with losing to a great fighter. i think there are still plenty of good fights for aj
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Are you implying that he is held to a higher standard because.....wait for it!..... he's black? Because if so, that is bollocks. ANY fighter, purple, green, pink, white or black, who has no killer instinct, doesnt follow up when has a fighter hurt, doesnt fight using his God given blessings of HUGE size and power, and then acts like an utter juvenile delinquent with the microphone pissing on Usyk's chips, should be called A DISGRACE TO THE SPORT. Did Joe Frazier act like that after getting blown out in Kingston? Did Cooney act like that when Holmes whipped his ass? AJ is a fucking disgrace. Stop making excuses.
    A lot of pricks here in the UK have done just that. Fury can be juiced to the eyeballs, pretending he has covid, do more lines than Hamlet, and yet he is supposed to be some kind of role model. Joshua acts like a dick after one fight and they are queuing up to claim he isn't British. he is a disgrace, he is a racist for suggesting that Black people in the UK should support Black businesses, etc. Nobody is pretending his behaviour is Ok but to pretend that somehow he is now a disgrace to the sport is beyond a joke, Fucking clowns.
    Last edited by Beanz; 08-23-2022 at 09:43 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you implying that he is held to a higher standard because.....wait for it!..... he's black?
    Yes

Because if so, that is bollocks.
    OK. Right.

ANY fighter, purple, green, pink, white or black, who has no killer instinct, doesnt follow up when has a fighter hurt, doesnt fight using his God given blessings of HUGE size and power
    And that's the thing. It's not about huge size and power. This isn't weightlifting.

You've never fought before have you ? I'm 6ft 3 - 225 pound guy. Just keeping your hands up can be tiring and then you got a guy moving all round the ring and you constantly have to reset yourself

and then acts like an utter juvenile delinquent with the microphone pissing on Usyk's chips, should be called A DISGRACE TO THE SPORT.
    Well you have to understand what AJ is. AJ is a guy who BOTTLES up his emotions. He's not a Fury or Chisora or a Whyte or what Tyson was. AJ contains his feelings. He doesn't let it out. Even when he is called Bruno 2.0. A guy who got Fury's leftover belt. Stiff Robot. Getting dissed when lost to fat man Ruiz. Getting trolled on Social. He even got dissed by pencil necked students.

And AJ NEVER reacts. Never trash talks.

So after a while you say "Enough is Enough". People attack him when doesn't show his emotions and is happy in defeat and people attack him when he does show his emotions and is angry in defeat.

And what did AJ actually say ? He said bcoz of his size he can't throw punches like smaller fighters and he's right. He gave respect to Usyk and highlighted what's going on in the Ukraine.

So what did he actually say so bad ? The only thing he did wrong was his belt throwin out the ring.

And who knows ? If Usky fights Fury and destroys him or beats him easy ppl might like back on AJ's performance against Usyk in a different light.

Did Joe Frazier act like that after getting blown out in Kingston?
    What could smoking Joe really say ? "Yeah I slipped 6 times" lol

Did Cooney act like that when Holmes whipped his ass? AJ is a fucking disgrace. Stop making excuses.

Again what could Cooney say ? He was close to getting one of the biiggest robberies in boxing.

You do realize that Cooney was ahead when he was stopped by Holmes in the 13th ?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“AJ Has no killer instinct “ FFS, people soon forget his early career and even after becoming World Champion, starching out opponents like Whyte and Charles Martin.
    He couldn’t “go for the kill” because he wasn’t getting opportunities, BECAUSE USYK IS BETTER! one chance he got was in the 9th and nobody can say he didn’t go for it.
    What happened in the 10th is more about how fucking good Usyk is rather than anything AJ did wrong.
    No killer instinct my ass!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This whole thread is a bit daft but it is getting beyond the pale now. One crazy petulant meltdown and suddenly you would think he was Fred West. He isn't biting ears off oponents or boasting he wants to kill someone in the ring , or juicing , or claiming Jesus loves him so much that is why he beat the shit out of his opponent etc. Crazy double standards
    Last edited by Beanz; 08-25-2022 at 09:46 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    “AJ Has no killer instinct “ FFS, people soon forget his early career and even after becoming World Champion, starching out opponents like Whyte and Charles Martin.
    He couldn’t “go for the kill” because he wasn’t getting opportunities, BECAUSE USYK IS BETTER! one chance he got was in the 9th and nobody can say he didn’t go for it.
    What happened in the 10th is more about how fucking good Usyk is rather than anything AJ did wrong.
    No killer instinct my ass!
    Always easier to say what you would do when you aren't in the ring against one of the most skilled big men in the history of the sport in Usyk. AJ fought well and lost a close decision to a great fighter and then had difficulty handling his emotions when reality set in. I wish he had handled it different (as does he), and I understand the criticism of those actions, but I can empathize with competing and giving your best, fully believing you will prevail, only to realize the other competitor IS JUST BETTER. When I did it I was in the amateurs and in front of thousands, not millions of people and I handled it worse than AJ did by far (which is why I'm likely more sympathetic/empathetic). AJ should get some negative press for his actions (he seems to be accepting the criticism and taking responsibility), but the guy isn't a disgrace and we should give him the chance to redeem himself. James Butler is a disgrace to the sport. Panama Lewis is a disgrace to the sport. Antonio Margarito is a disgrace to the sport. Joshua is nowhere near those guys- he had an emotional and unfortunate reaction to a tough loss.

Thread Information