Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What should Usyk do next?

Bellew and usyk is a lovely romance, although I'm not sure if usyk loves tony as much as tony loves usyk.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless fury is suddenly way past it then I don't see how usyk can win by stoppage at all. He couldn't stop joshua or del boy.

Usyk is more skilled for sure but you have two of the best boxing brains in the business here.

What fury won't win this time is the mind games however
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Unless fury is suddenly way past it then I don't see how usyk can win by stoppage at all. He couldn't stop joshua or del boy.

Usyk is more skilled for sure but you have two of the best boxing brains in the business here.

What fury won't win this time is the mind games however
    Right there, spot on. Been getting that initial feel last few days and lead up. Tyson came off like a red-faced Mommy Dearest ranting over wire hangers and sounded like a man forced to go somewhere he didn't really want to go.

Still wouldn't put a sudden injury out of the question it's early

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Bellew and usyk is a lovely romance, although I'm not sure if usyk loves tony as much as tony loves usyk.
    Can you remember when Bellew wanted to fight Fury? He is with Eddie and works for Dazn so has his tongue firmly up AJ butt.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Can you remember when Bellew wanted to fight Fury? He is with Eddie and works for Dazn so has his tongue firmly up AJ butt.
    Bellew would have stopped Fury within 2 rounds

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rahman feels that Usyk will cause his rival a "host of problems" and beat 'The Gypsy King'.

"Usyk possesses a whole host of problems that Tyson don't want. He's the boxer. Tyson likes to be the boxer, the elusive guy. He likes to tire these heavyweights out," Rahman told K.O. Artist Sport.

"He's not gonna do that with Usyk. It's gonna be reverse, the opposite. He don't want those kind problems. He wants his legacy intact and I think Usyk will disrupt that. "Usyk will out Tyson Fury, Tyson Fury."

Rahman has refused to state whether he thinks this makes Usyk the best heavyweight in the world as he "might lose to Deontay Wilder".

"I'm not saying that, I'm saying that I think he can beat Tyson Fury - but I think he might lose to Deontay Wilder," Rahman added. "Styles make fights, and I think that a boxer is the worst style for Tyson Fury. Tyson Fury needs big broad brawlers."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...d4ae8422&ei=10

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Klimas told SNAC: "If this fight is going to happen, only April 29th. Or it's just going to be cancelled, and we'll go with the mandatory."

The boxing manager revealed Fury's US promotional team Top Rank are now involved to try and smooth over negotiations.

But Klimas claimed the current unified heavyweight and ex-undisputed cruiserweight champion is being treated unfairly.

He said: "It's changed, Top Rank got more involved in it, but not too much.

"They’re still treating Oleksandr Usyk like they did with Derek Chisora, or Dillian Whyte.

"They act like it's just a regular Fury fight in the UK, and everything has to be by Fury's rules."

Fury, 34, spoke out to demand NO rematch clause in the contract but Usyk's side claimed his team were the ones asking for it.

Klimas said: "So what's it going to be tomorrow? You can not fight with right hand? Only one hand?

"What's going to be next? We don't know what's going to be next from this guy."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21757...syk-mandatory/

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk have until April 1 to come to an agreement for their proposed undisputed fight. With negotiations continuing to stall, the WBA has declared that they will order Usyk to defend his belt against Daniel Dubois if the deadline is not met.

But now WBA president Gilberto Mendoza has come out and declared that they only have until April 1 before the WBA re-orders Usyk to face Dubois. Taking to Twitter, he wrote: "Usyk v. Fury update: @WBABoxing deadline to receive signed bout contracts is April 1st. Otherwise, the Dubois mandatory negotiations will be ordered."

Dubois is currently recovering from a torn ACL suffered in his last bout against Kevin Lerena. Triple D's promoter Frank Warren told Express Sport earlier this month that he is back in training and ready to return around mid to late May at the earliest.

Warren also disclosed that Fury will likely face a different opponent on the same date if the Usyk fight can't be made. Usyk's side is understood to have sent a new set of terms for the Fury fight to Queensbury Promotions yesterday and are now awaiting a response and potential contract redraft.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...0dd3475&ei=122

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That pretty much nix's any hope of pressure to get Fury and further negotiation by the 1st. They'll just stall it out, Fury will keep calling him a puzzy and he'll get want he actually wants after all...not fighting Usyk! It'll be Fury in Dubai vs anyone not named Usyk. Zero doubt about that.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the fight is off then Fury is insane because he will never ever get a better chance to become undisputed champion. A real wasted opportunity.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone really surprised....

Seems to be the rematch issue. Why the fuck is that even an issue.

Am I missing something

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who ever defends Fury over this is an enemy of boxing.

The 'fighting man' shat his breeches

I'm embarrassed for boxing. 70/30 on home soil for a chance to become Undisputed and you can’t close the deal ? This is a horrible look for Fury.

This is why UFC is so big

Dana White forces the best to fight the best. No ducking possible, if you do, you lose your belt and eventually your career since no one will respect you and some younger and hungrier dude will take your spot. Fury wants to say he's heavyweight champ without having to walk the walk.

Team Usyk have always been such straight shooters that many boxing fans kept calling them boring. Klimas and Kim are both no nonsense straight shooters with a proven history of always telling how it is. They are the opposite of the Warren-type of mind game playing slimy con men who is always so quick to take fighters to court.

Yeah yeah Tyson sure he'll do another insta video "Usyk ugly gappy tooth middleweight. You didn't want the gyspy king !!!"

Last edited by Denilson3.0; 03-22-2023 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Anyone really surprised....

Seems to be the rematch issue. Why the fuck is that even an issue.

Am I missing something

It is an invented issue isn't it? Fury's team inserted that clause then wanted it removed because every other tactic to stall the fight or put the blame on Usyk for it not happening did not work.

Usyk called his bluff and exposed him.

Cocaine? Fury claims depresson

Nandrolene? Fury blames wild boar which despite him looking like Obelix is laughable.

Joshua? Fury claims Josua having no belts means he is not interested in fighting him ever or some bollocks

There is a pattern here
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep as a fan I'm just in denial (not far off former fan).

Just can't see how he's scared of fighting either Usyk or Joshua - unless he knows he's shot.

Let's await his next social media post

Thread Information