Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What should Usyk do next?

Ugh, usyk should do that but its a bit crap that fury just get usyk to clear up the fellow big men so fury doesn't need to fight them...

I say fury v Joyce next, I also know Joyce is the mandatory for usyks belt but wotever.. don't fight wilder or Chisora again fury!.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big "nope" from Fury. People just have to call this what it is. Annoying sure. But another month of avoidance and Fury may start growing feathers . Basically, Fury along with sooo many other top fighters today...with respect and I don't get punched in the face for a living...are too fat on mediocrity. They get massive pay days for a Chisora: Episode 12 and the bar is set going forward. Legacy and magnitude be damned. Or believability for that matter. That has left me concerning Fury long ago. Expecting Usyk to take similar terms and talking outta both sides of the mouth is just taking a piss with the sport. Not to go off the rails but this imo is a side bar as to why these Dubai mega millions excursions are not good for the big picture. Fans are just fed up with the double talk and the 'key' fights falling flat.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 03-09-2023 at 04:25 AM.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bottled it.

Fury has always had an overinflated opinion of his own worth. He is not the PPV draw he thinks he is, he could not even surpass Usyk / Chisora when he fought Del boy for the 15th time. Can you imagine even someone like Wlad avoiding a smaller fighter like Haye, the way Fury has dodged Usyk and getting a free pass? Wlad never bottled it and avoided Joshua either.

The fight any man for free bullshit has worn very thin now.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    tyson v oleksandr isn't happening next is it?
    Does not look like it will happen and I have to blame Tyson Fury.
    Well usyk is making the outrageous demand of wanting a 50/50 split..... Actually you might be right...

Not many like Wladimir but he gave sultan and Haye 50/50 splits to get titles unified, these guys could learn from him

Wait Wilder fury four isn't happening is it...might as well do fury Chisora four too :S
    I do not understand why Fury will not take the fight. This may be a once in a career opportunity to unify the division against a blown up middleweight. It is a relatively easier fight than Wilder. Money does not matter to Tyson Fury and it is all about legacy for him.

What is going on with him?
    1. you have truly sucked up every word Fury has said , haven't you ? If i didn't know better , i would suspect that you're a "Fury alt" account! And as for this "Blown up MW" nonsense, absolute horseshit!
    2. Money is EVERYTHING to Tyson Fury. Tell me a traveller that it doesn't mean anything to?

3. He's fucking bottling it , that's what's going on. not "scared bottling it" , more "knowing he'll get beat kind of bottling it." Try getting your head out of Fury's ass and you'll see things a lot clearer.
    Colour fonts? That's new from you.

For the first point I was being sarcastic and using Tyson's own words against him.

For your second point, money means everything to all people regardless of their background.

For your third point and as I have already said Fury would beat Usyk. So do not know why his delay to the fight.
    Colour fonts were to make it clear for you.
    Points 1 & 2, I wasn’t aware you were capable of sarcasm.
    Point 3 , Usyk wins , that’s why Fury won’t sign. Skill always beats size.
    Good big-gen beats a good small-en.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight won't happen. All bollocks
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Big "nope" from Fury. People just have to call this what it is. Annoying sure. But another month of avoidance and Fury may start growing feathers . Basically, Fury along with sooo many other top fighters today...with respect and I don't get punched in the face for a living...are too fat on mediocrity. They get massive pay days for a Chisora: Episode 12 and the bar is set going forward. Legacy and magnitude be damned. Or believability for that matter. That has left me concerning Fury long ago. Expecting Usyk to take similar terms and talking outta both sides of the mouth is just taking a piss with the sport. Not to go off the rails but this imo is a side bar as to why these Dubai mega millions excursions are not good for the big picture. Fans are just fed up with the double talk and the 'key' fights falling flat.

Pretty much why I couldn't care less about the heavyweight division. They do more talking "per capita" than all other divisions in boxing COMBINED. If I had a dollar for every "What should "X" do next?" thread... or every "What "X" said about "Y" post in social media... I'd be a multi-millionaire. There should be a graph on "talking per actual fight" somewhere that some statistical whiz could come up with. It would be hugely interesting.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Matchroom promoter Hearn was asked about the situation, he immediately pointed to the fact that his client, Anthony Joshua, fought Usyk twice with no issues in the negotiations.

Hearn told IFL TV: “”Anthony Joshua fought Oleksandr Usyk back-to-back, no f****** problems, no questions, no long negotiation.

“When are you guys out there going to start understanding…”

Giving his best Fury impression, Hearn continued: “‘It’s not about the money, I’ll fight him for free, as long as the tickets are free for the general public.’

“F*** off. You want money, you want too much money, you’re not the draw you think you are, that fight’s not as big as you think it is.”

Hearn went on to say: “Greed, if you are about legacy, if you want to be undisputed, then you take the fight.

“Oh so you’re going to get £50million or 60m, instead of the £80m or £100m or £125 that you asked for. F*** me, you’ve all been played for all these years.”

When asked whether he thought the Fury vs Usyk fight would actually happen, Hearn replied: “Maybe, but if you really want the fight, you have to make concessions…

“Tyson Fury is worth more than 50/50 in this fight, but if you want to be the first undisputed heavyweight world champion since Lennox Lewis then you take 50/50 and get the fight done.

“And, if he’s a little middleweight, if he’s no good, then easy money. But, he knows how good Oleksandr Usyk is…

“When are you going to f****** wake up… some people care about legacy and some people don’t care about legacy.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/1...dr-usyk-fight/

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're been told this is all fury why this isn't happening. I'm a big fan, a bit less since he fought chisora, and been in denial but I'm beginning to believe it and turn against him.....
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Ugh, usyk should do that but its a bit crap that fury just get usyk to clear up the fellow big men so fury doesn't need to fight them...

I say fury v Joyce next, I also know Joyce is the mandatory for usyks belt but wotever.. don't fight wilder or Chisora again fury!.
    tyson won't go near the juggernaut. there is talk of oleksandr v daniel dubois, if that has to happen first then he should face joe joyce & then filip hrgovic, cleanout the division while tyson plays with deontay & derek
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usyk and his team's track record is impeccable and there has never been any problems from their side getting fights made with any of his other opponents. They have a reputation as being the most transparent, most honest, and easiest to deal with people in the whole of boxing (Joshua, Bellew, Hearn, Chisora, Arum, everyone confirmed it time and again to be the case)

Fury doesn't fancy his chances against Usyk and he'll duck him. He's not scared of Usyk. It's more risk / reward. Despite all the talk the Fury's do of being the best and the gyspy king and Usyk being a middleweight. They know DAM WELL that Usyk is a MASSIVE challenge. That's why Fury's eyes light up when it comes to fighting The Dosser for a 4th time or a fight against a MMA fighter who has a 0-0-0 boxing record. They're lower risk fights with pretty much the same reward as fighting Usyk. That's why he'll duck Usyk

He pretty much said it himself. Same as he ducked the Vlad rematch. Same as he ducked Joshua (when AJ was undefeated)

60/40 to the winner is very fair, especially given the huge physical advantages, age advantage, and the equally huge advantage Belly will have in his favour of fighting at home.

And Fury will be given free licence to octopus grab and foul the much smaller man
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 03-10-2023 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury sends Oleksandr Usyk ‘take-it-or-leave it’ ultimatum on Instagram as undisputed fight hangs in balance

“I see all this talk of boxing fights and ‘Usyk wants 50 per cent’ and ‘Tyson is being greedy’.

“But - where I am standing - Usyk and his team are only worth 30 per cent.

“You either take it or you leave it.”

“If you don’t want it, go and fight Daniel Dubois at the Copper Box and gert a few million dollars,” he added.

“You want to make some real money, come and fight the Gypsy King.

“I will say, for every day from today that you linger, mess around, I will deduct one per cent from the 30 per cent.

“So every day I will deduct one per cent, until you take it. And if you don’t take it then fight Dubois for two million dollars, not a problem.

“But how in the world could you ever offer me a deal? Not possible. Tick tock, tick tock, p*****s.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21666...isputed-fight/

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oleksandr has accepted the seventy thirty split if tyson agrees to donate one million to ukraine
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury, your fucking move! Ahahahaha! He will be shitting his pants deep down. How can you not like Usyk? What a fucking guy.
    I still reckon Fury might not go ahead with this .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury thought a ridiculous offer of 70/30 would deter Usyk but Usyk has called Fury’s bluff and said "Cool. Let's do it". It's that old sayin of "Sometimes you have to kiss ass, to kick ass"

Fury's gonna need new undies

Will Fury switch it to 80-20 ?

This shows Usyk is all about the legacy. Usyk and Fury are both millionaires. There's nothing Fury can buy than Usyk couldn't. Usyk backs himself to beat Fury. You can't not like Usyk, such a class champion. He'd accepted the 70/30 split and the silence is deafening from Fury. If we don't hear back from Fury it will be the biggest most unrecoverable L he's ever taken. For the first time ever, he won’t be able to beat this guy with words. As I said earlier Usyk and his team are among the easiest to deal with in boxing.

Usyk is a young 35. He's not an ageing Klitschko or an amateur club slugger Wilder. Usyk also holds more belts and has beaten more credible opponents. This fight is 50/50 split all day long and Fury knows it. He will sit on his dosser gypsy ass until hes forced to fight, at which point the corrupt WBC will protect him. Maybe they will mandate Stiverne, or a quadrology with Chisora LMAO
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 03-11-2023 at 02:02 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Eh, Greedy Belly... Let's watch Fury sac up and get his silly ass in gear. It should have neeeever been this drawn out. Man said Wembley also.

Thread Information