Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The neighbor has been shot

Diagonal from my house, about 150 ft from my front porch, the neighbor has been shot by an ex lover. Hit in the abdomen but expected to live according to the first responders I asked. The person living in that house had broken up with the attacker about 30 days ago, and had been inviting sex partners in every couple of nights for the past two weeks. The ex must have found out, and parked at the side of the house on the grass and waited until the person came home. When the person exited the car, the ex-lover walked around the corner of the house and shot twice, hitting her in the abdomen and the second shot missed completely. This is disturbing stuff. 150 ft from the front porch right here. I heard the two shots and looked out and saw a person lying on the grass, and then about 10 seconds later I saw a car speeding out from the side of the house, burning rubber and reaching about 80 km per hour in a few seconds speeding up the street to escape. It turned out somebody was already in the house and called 911 before I could, because she came running out onto their porch screaming into the phone their address and that Gloria had been shot. Jesus Christ. But the good news is she is expected to survive and the cops have arrested the shooter at El tigre convenience store which is only a mile down the road. And here I thought I was living in a quiet little town in the Rio grande valley

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The neighbor has been shot

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Diagonal from my house, about 150 ft from my front porch, the neighbor has been shot by an ex lover. Hit in the abdomen but expected to live according to the first responders I asked. The person living in that house had broken up with the attacker about 30 days ago, and had been inviting sex partners in every couple of nights for the past two weeks. The ex must have found out, and parked at the side of the house on the grass and waited until the person came home. When the person exited the car, the ex-lover walked around the corner of the house and shot twice, hitting her in the abdomen and the second shot missed completely. This is disturbing stuff. 150 ft from the front porch right here. I heard the two shots and looked out and saw a person lying on the grass, and then about 10 seconds later I saw a car speeding out from the side of the house, burning rubber and reaching about 80 km per hour in a few seconds speeding up the street to escape. It turned out somebody was already in the house and called 911 before I could, because she came running out onto their porch screaming into the phone their address and that Gloria had been shot. Jesus Christ. But the good news is she is expected to survive and the cops have arrested the shooter at El tigre convenience store which is only a mile down the road. And here I thought I was living in a quiet little town in the Rio grande valley
    Did you have any joy with her after she sacked off her fellah?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The neighbor has been shot

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Did you have any joy with her after she sacked off her fellah?
    No. TBH she sacked off another woman, and had women coming over afterwards for weeks. Lots of alcohol over there and all chain smokers. The day she broke up with her ex, she kicked over all the potted plants that they had purchased together when they moved in back in May. Then the ex called a lyft or an Uber and that was the last anyone saw her until this morning. She has been gone for almost 2 months.

Thread Information