Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zelensky, installed in 2014 by CIA, calls for PRE-EMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE ON RUSSIA

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zelensky, installed in 2014 by CIA, calls for PRE-EMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE ON RUSSI

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    My god man don't you have anything better to do. Dictator Putin getting his ass handed to him in the field after invading another Country..I'm good with that. Save this shat for 4chan or Fox or Trump University or wherever the feck you lather in it comrade.
    'bout time somebody answered some of your comments like this. "save this shat"..... you mean a different opinion? Got it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Zelensky, installed in 2014 by CIA, calls for PRE-EMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE ON RUSSI

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    My god man don't you have anything better to do. Dictator Putin getting his ass handed to him in the field after invading another Country..I'm good with that. Save this shat for 4chan or Fox or Trump University or wherever the feck you lather in it comrade.
    'bout time somebody answered some of your comments like this. "save this shat"..... you mean a different opinion? Got it.
    You don't sight mere opinion you sight it as an absolute fact. And yeh generally with a despot dropping hints and threats of using nukes, being encouraged to use them and cheerleading propaganda on the front board ffs.. well yeh I tend to not approve of that. Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't sight mere opinion you sight it as an absolute fact. And yeh generally with a despot dropping hints and threats of using nukes, being encouraged to use them and cheerleading propaganda on the front board ffs.. well yeh I tend to not approve of that. Hope that helps.
    I think everything is always open to discussion, it was my opinion. For the record I do not state is an absolute fact. DId you miss Zelensky saying "pre-emptive strike on Russia" though? All I said was that is an escalation and bound to fail. Better just not to post to be honest unless it's "acceptable". Too rigid. But thanks.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think everything is always open to discussion, it was my opinion. For the record I do not state is an absolute fact. DId you miss Zelensky saying "pre-emptive strike on Russia" though? All I said was that is an escalation and bound to fail. Better just not to post to be honest unless it's "acceptable". Too rigid. But thanks.
    Please. Yes you're so oppressed Brock. Yet as is often the case it's pointed out to you the context and what was interpreted but your mind is already made up. And the next thing ya know we have another BIG CAP HEY LOOK AT THIS, OMG HEAVENS TO BETSY THREAD. Ears closed and just bailing water for ol Putie. Come on man, really. There's one escalating things and it's the one mobilizing thousands of halfcocked half trained half clueless part time soldiers into the meat grinder resulting in thousands of deaths. Men women and children alike.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"....no surprise an INDIAN PRESS....." ? Really? That is really low and one could say racist, but I won't because I dont cry "racist" like you love to do. But quite hypocritical choice of words there mate.
    Stop superimposing your own preconceived idea that everyone but you is ignorant. Pure projection on your part to assume suggesting that India is pro Russian is somehow racist. It is a fact. 80% of India's weapons come from Russia, and you of all people should know that India and Russia's relationship goes all the way back to the days of the USSR. That is not racist hypocrisy, it is political and historical fact.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Putin is a corrupt dictator who has illegally invaded Ukraine. That is who you should concentrate your attention and time not Zelensky.
    It was not an illegal invasion. Z-Boy did not abide by agreements. Putin had no choice. Also, The Donbass is 90% Russian and they voted to leave. NATO has pushed this to the brink of worldwide holocaust. US/UK have bio-weapons labs in U and its too close for comfort.

Is that Z-Boy the rapper, from LA? He is a bad man and I’m not surprised he has caused all this. All that shouting about bitches and ho’s. Vlad is a well known protector of women, you can see that when he rides his horse shirtless. He had no choice but to invade Romania because of that ….
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree this is all the Ukraine's fault.. if the westerners had just let Russia take what they wanted it'd avoid all future problems, just like when they handed the Sudetenland to hitler back in the good old days, he chilled right out after that until the devilish allies declared war on him, there was the whole invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland but you know, these things happen.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This may sound simplistic... but when passing judgment on a conflict between two nations... I usually tend to side against the one who did the invading.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    This may sound simplistic... but when passing judgment on a conflict between two nations... I usually tend to side against the one who did the invading.
    Simplistic, but very valid. Question to Brock- have the Ukraine attacked any Russia cities or sent any missiles in Russia? Hmmm
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Putin is a corrupt dictator who has illegally invaded Ukraine. That is who you should concentrate your attention and time not Zelensky.
    It was not an illegal invasion. Z-Boy did not abide by agreements. Putin had no choice. Also, The Donbass is 90% Russian and they voted to leave. NATO has pushed this to the brink of worldwide holocaust. US/UK have bio-weapons labs in U and its too close for comfort.
    You need to wake up and understand Putin has abused his power to stay in power for this long by killing any opposition. It is an illegal invasion and they are facing sanctions as a result from the rest of the world. The vote was rigged how else can you get near 100% in support of it. Putin has threatened nuclear weapons not the west.

Here is how Ukraine voted in the 1991 referendum on whether they should become and independent country:

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 14-54-11 Josh Marshall (@joshtpm) _ Twitter.jpg

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's how Ukraine voted in the 2019 election. Ukraine has an actual Nazi party by the way, they got less than two percent of the vote. I wonder how much of the vote a far right party would get in any free election in Russia:

That guy Boyko was pro-Russia but is now strongly against the Russian invasion. Several other formerly pro-Russian politicians are now literally fighting in the Ukrainian army against Russia. People living in those regions have had them turned into mafia statelets by Russia, run by thugs who rob everybody and make their money kidnapping the families of anybody with money while the rest of Ukraine prospered. Since the invasion they've been sent to filtration camps and forcibly sent to Russia to work in regions with labour shortages and/or had their kids kidnapped. Ten thousand kids in Kerson have just been kidnapped to Crimea. Hundreds of thousands of families have left and fled west since 2014. These people would never ever vote to be part of Russia in any free election.

See here for a small example:

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/st...98592604504065

200000 kids apparently:

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato...-zelensky.html

Not to mention the endless bombing and shelling of civilian areas. Russia now is nightly bombing and shelling cities and people that they have recently annexed and are claiming as Russian:

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/st...59409120624642

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and here is Putin's signature on a treaty acknowledging Ukraine's borders along with a list of treaties and agreements that he's not respecting:

https://twitter.com/KuldkeppMart/sta...88256471498752

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Oh and here is Putin's signature on a treaty acknowledging Ukraine's borders along with a list of treaties and agreements that he's not respecting:

See now here’s the contrast in posting techniques. You have somebody in the last 3 posts showing very clearly a whole host of factual content, against the OP , Whose post reads like he’s swallowed the Sun newspaper on the day the guest editor was the chief of the Politburo.
    I know what I prefer to read and believe.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/OlenaHalushka/st...32836535066624

Every single day Russia is using military weapons of mass murder on civilians who apparently just voted unanimously to become Russians and their towns and cities to become part of Russia. I just can't understand it.

Apparently the Jewish Orthodox religion basically started in Ukraine. They still wear the clothing and hairstyles that were prevalent back then in that part of the world. Ukraine appears to have the lowest level of antisemitism in Europe and a tiny fraction of the level in Russia and has an actual Jewish president. That's weird coming from a bunch of Nazis:

https://twitter.com/United24media/st...94735557206018

Also:

https://twitter.com/HansSchollRIP/st...55218702086144

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

See now here’s the contrast in posting techniques. You have somebody in the last 3 posts showing very clearly a whole host of factual content, against the OP , Whose post reads like he’s swallowed the Sun newspaper on the day the guest editor was the chief of the Politburo.
    I know what I prefer to read and believe.

https://reporter.rit.edu/news/sensationalism-media

“Once you get someone's attention, then you know you can weave your way through a very convoluted and probably implausible argument and make it appear more reasonable."

Thread Information