Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fury Vs Chisora 3 - December 2022

It’s happening!

The most anticipated fight of the century!

This is why this is the toughest era in all of boxing when you have 50/50 fights like these!

Chisora has definitely earned his shot with “only” 12 losses and the best option out of all the heavyweights today including Joyce or Ruiz.

If Fury is successful over Chisora, there is serious discussion of a rematch against Kevin Johnson.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury Vs Chisora 3 - December 2022

Is this surprising to anybody? Pathetic. out of this whole fiasco, the ONLY person to come out with any credit is Joshua.
    He accepted the fight, the terms , and didn’t say a wrong word through the whole process.
    Even his promoter doesn’t come out with any kudos. It was probably nigh on impossible to put this fight on anyway, but he consistently showed he didn’t want the fight for AJ, but he don’t give a fuck because he’ll make his dough off Chisora’s back.
    Hearn’s stock has gone down massively in the last week.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Possibly better than Charr? Maybe.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Possibly better than Charr? Maybe.
    I would prefer Charr because it all seemed contrived that it was always going to be Chisora. The past fights between them have been awful to watch and I am not looking forward to this trilogy. They are all mates behind the scenes and are laughing all the way to the bank.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would prefer anyone other than Chisora from the top fifteen. I'd prefer Charr get a rankings boost so he becomes viable, simply because it's a new name. Wilder and Helenius are out of the picture. Joshua, say no more. Parker just fought. That still leaves Ruiz, Sanchez, Makhmudov, Whyte, Wallin, Bakole, Kossobutskiiy, Ortiz, Hunter and Hrgovic.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dosser Files 1.jpg

That about sums it up

What a dosser
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

December deserves better. Might as well be Fury visiting us personally to shit in my Christmas stocking and then belting out a slurry ballad about it. The biggest names in boxing are floundering right now.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no deadlines for derek?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told everybody the AJ fight would not happen. this fight will not happen either. This is an old tactic to force Usyk or someone else to the table. Fury is the money here. If he should lose, then that big payday is out the window.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many of the greats fought substandard defences …. but (for the greats) only when they had cleaned out their divisions and there was nobody else to fight.

A true great fighting man would have made the fight happen, to prove who #1 is, and not hide behind bleating about lawyers and promoters. Fury has recently mightily impressed me as a boxer, but this is really not a good look for him or the way he will be judged by posterity …..
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Confirmed

WTF

Huge Fury fan up to recently now getting a bit sick of it all - how Chisora with his record keeps getting these big fights I will never know.

kind of hope Del boy wins will serve them all right - do they care about the fans....

If these guys fought 3-4 times a year fair enough but those days are long gone.

An insult
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Louis defended his title every month in the so-called ‘Bum of the Month’ Club …… because he had totally cleaned out the division.

Muhammad Ali went on his world tour and defended against some less than stellar names ……. Because he had cleaned out the division.

Tyson Fury defends his title against a fast-sliding journeyman he has already beaten twice ….. while there are at least 3 live opponents he could have fought. Legacy? Ha.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unless they give the tickets away for free I do not know how they will fill a stadium for this fight.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury donates £10,000 to charity after winning Anthony Joshua bet with Frank Warren
    Fury made a wager with Warren that the fight with Anthony Joshua would not happen, and the money was delivered by the hall-of-fame promoter in cash at the press conference for his upcoming fight with Derek Chisora

Tyson Fury elected to donate the £10,000 he won from his bet with promoter Frank Warren to charity DEBRA at today's press conference.

It was today confirmed that the 'Gypsy King' would make a U-turn from his short retirement to step back into the ring with former two-time heavyweight rival Derek Chisora at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on December 3. The news was announced at a press conference today where he came face-to-face with 'WAR' as the pair prepare to do battle later this year.

During the media event, Fury brandished a wad of cash worth £10,000 which he confirmed he had been given by long-term promoter Frank Warren after he bet that his planned contest with Anthony Joshua would collapse. His premonition came to fruition with the fight collapsing after 'AJ' missed his publicly declared contract deadline.

"I bet that Joshua wouldn't sign the fight contract," said Fury. "Now I've got £10k. Frank Warren said he would sign it and I said, 'I bet 10 grand he won't'... and there's the 10 bar. Tax free money... tax free."

After the events unfolded, Fury proceeded to return to the stage area to address media, where he reached out to charity DEBRA, an organisation set up to provide funds for those suffering with epidermolysis bullosa [EB], a group of rare skin disorders. He handed over the money to a representative from the charity during an emotional gesture of goodwill.

The 34-year-old champion later confirmed that he made the entire donation after seeing the intentions of the organisation with their work. "Yeah that charity can do more with that £10,000 than I can do with it so that is why I donated it," Fury confirmed to reporters after making the gesture. "I could see that the charity were very serious with what they were saying so I thought as as a goodwill gesture I would make the donation."

Fury has been known for making goodwill gestures in the past including raising awareness towards mental health charities after making a comeback to boxing following his own mental health problems. After his epic comeback, Fury has been on top of the world and will make the latest defence of his WBC crown against Chisora despite it initially looking like he would finally settle his rivalry with Joshua.

Warren has revealed that he was confident the fight with Joshua would happen hence why he placed the lucrative wager with the WBC champion. He said: "I honestly believed it was going to happen. Tyson was getting fed up with it, and he was right. It cost me £10,000, the bet I had with him. Tyson can’t afford any slip-up in this fight as he has the much-publicised undisputed match-up with Usyk in the new year which we’re really looking forward to."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-news-28290982

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Tyson Fury donates £10,000 to charity after winning Anthony Joshua bet with Frank Warren
    Fury made a wager with Warren that the fight with Anthony Joshua would not happen, and the money was delivered by the hall-of-fame promoter in cash at the press conference for his upcoming fight with Derek Chisora

Tyson Fury elected to donate the £10,000 he won from his bet with promoter Frank Warren to charity DEBRA at today's press conference.

It was today confirmed that the 'Gypsy King' would make a U-turn from his short retirement to step back into the ring with former two-time heavyweight rival Derek Chisora at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on December 3. The news was announced at a press conference today where he came face-to-face with 'WAR' as the pair prepare to do battle later this year.

During the media event, Fury brandished a wad of cash worth £10,000 which he confirmed he had been given by long-term promoter Frank Warren after he bet that his planned contest with Anthony Joshua would collapse. His premonition came to fruition with the fight collapsing after 'AJ' missed his publicly declared contract deadline.

"I bet that Joshua wouldn't sign the fight contract," said Fury. "Now I've got £10k. Frank Warren said he would sign it and I said, 'I bet 10 grand he won't'... and there's the 10 bar. Tax free money... tax free."

After the events unfolded, Fury proceeded to return to the stage area to address media, where he reached out to charity DEBRA, an organisation set up to provide funds for those suffering with epidermolysis bullosa [EB], a group of rare skin disorders. He handed over the money to a representative from the charity during an emotional gesture of goodwill.

The 34-year-old champion later confirmed that he made the entire donation after seeing the intentions of the organisation with their work. "Yeah that charity can do more with that £10,000 than I can do with it so that is why I donated it," Fury confirmed to reporters after making the gesture. "I could see that the charity were very serious with what they were saying so I thought as as a goodwill gesture I would make the donation."

Fury has been known for making goodwill gestures in the past including raising awareness towards mental health charities after making a comeback to boxing following his own mental health problems. After his epic comeback, Fury has been on top of the world and will make the latest defence of his WBC crown against Chisora despite it initially looking like he would finally settle his rivalry with Joshua.

Warren has revealed that he was confident the fight with Joshua would happen hence why he placed the lucrative wager with the WBC champion. He said: "I honestly believed it was going to happen. Tyson was getting fed up with it, and he was right. It cost me £10,000, the bet I had with him. Tyson can’t afford any slip-up in this fight as he has the much-publicised undisputed match-up with Usyk in the new year which we’re really looking forward to."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-news-28290982
    As soon as the press conferences were over, that “representative” will handed that Monopoly money back to Frank Warren so they can use it again, probably when Fury gives his purse money to the homeless again.

My prediction is that this will be THE WORST SELLING HW WORLD TITLE PPV FIGHT EVER!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information