Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Josh Taylor v Jack Catterall 4/2/23

josh is a clown, very unhinged & can't control his emotions. reasonable people don't go around trying to attack other people
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Prograis needs an opponent
    i like that fight, doubt it happens. i think josh getting injured might have done us all a favour. was anyone really looking forward to another twelve rounds between these two after the first fight? i think teo v jack is the fight to make
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor told BBC Scotland: "People saying I'm scared and this and that. It's absolute nonsense. "If I was scared, I wouldn't have been undisputed world champion. I'm scared to fight no-one. "I've made a lot of sacrifices to make this fight happen. I didn't have to do this fight. I could have gone on to much bigger fights and got offered much bigger fights, a lot more lucrative opportunities.

"I turned them down to do this to prove that it was just a bad performance and I am still the best fighter on the planet in my weight class." Taylor tore the plantar fascia tendon in his heel while sparring which will means he can do nothing for "at least five to six weeks" and it could be late May or early June before he returns to the ring.

"I don't think the fight is going to go anywhere," he said. "I wouldn't expect Jack to sit around and wait for me to get better. "He's got a career to pursue as well. I would expect him to go and try and get another fight for the time being.

"I think the interest in that rematch will always be there as long as we're both still winning and he doesn't get beaten by anyone. "I think, if he boxes anyone in the top 10, the guys I've boxed previously, he gets beaten off them. "Even then, I still think that rematch is still there at some point because there will be interest in it."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cc7ac1ab1e800e
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Taylor told BBC Scotland: "People saying I'm scared and this and that. It's absolute nonsense. "If I was scared, I wouldn't have been undisputed world champion. I'm scared to fight no-one. "I've made a lot of sacrifices to make this fight happen. I didn't have to do this fight. I could have gone on to much bigger fights and got offered much bigger fights, a lot more lucrative opportunities.

"I turned them down to do this to prove that it was just a bad performance and I am still the best fighter on the planet in my weight class." Taylor tore the plantar fascia tendon in his heel while sparring which will means he can do nothing for "at least five to six weeks" and it could be late May or early June before he returns to the ring.

"I don't think the fight is going to go anywhere," he said. "I wouldn't expect Jack to sit around and wait for me to get better. "He's got a career to pursue as well. I would expect him to go and try and get another fight for the time being.

"I think the interest in that rematch will always be there as long as we're both still winning and he doesn't get beaten by anyone. "I think, if he boxes anyone in the top 10, the guys I've boxed previously, he gets beaten off them. "Even then, I still think that rematch is still there at some point because there will be interest in it."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...cc7ac1ab1e800e
    I think that since the 1st fight , Taylor has made himself look a bit of an arrogant twat, which is disappointing.
    But he makes a very good point. Catterall shouldn't hang about and wait for Taylor just because it's big money. look what that did to GGG.
    He should move on and look for another big fight , which shouldn't be too big a problem .
    And like Taylor said, The rematch will always be there in the future regardless of what happens to ither of them in their next fights.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jack calling out regis
    Last edited by TIC; 02-24-2023 at 03:15 AM.

Thread Information