Part of what us boxing fans are forced to live with, are the ridiculously frustrating negotiations that sometimes occur between superstar fighters. Whether it's the promoters, the fighters themselves, whatever. These processes sometimes take years and years (sucking the excitement out these prospective fights)... and sometimes end up never happening at all. Throughout history, which fights do you consider the most maddening and frustrating as far as the negotiations are concerned? Whether the fight happened or not. I'll begin by throwing three out there for consideration.

1. Floyd-Pac: It finally happened... but years after the expiration date. Us fans were forced to finally settle for an inferior version of what should've been a once-in-a-millennium fight.

2. Wilder-Joshua: I've said it on another thread and I'll say it on this one. I couldn't care less, nor do I have the inside scoop to say who's fault it was. But the negotiations for this fight got so frustrating it made some fans want to fly over and slap some people around. Finally... in came Tyson Fury and saved the day by taking on Wilder.

3. Spence-Crawford: This one is rapidly approaching "I don't care if ever happens" territory. I see more back-and-forth on Facebook than we'll probably see in the fight itself IF... it ever happens.

They leave us hanging... and having pointless arguments with each other over who's ducking whom. Rich.

Any other fights in this category?