Fury Vs Parker - November 25th

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hurry up Fury.

Fury will give you Usyk but not Joyce or Dubois because they are Warren fighters and he will want them to pick up the belts after they get split up.

AJ will pick up a minor title and take on Fury in the summer.

Fury will then retire after beating Usyk, AJ and Wilder.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Elbow surgery now yeh? Should sit him out and ensure Usyk won't happen 1st quarter. No idea why anyone wants another Wilder tbh. He name drops it and just like that it's being mentioned as a realistic option . Like to see AJ line up for Wilder-Ruiz winner. Really wonder if they now try to cash Dubois out at this point. I don't see Fury inviting Joyce in for a go honestly. No way. Feels like Joe is being towed along.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Elbow surgery now yeh? Should sit him out and ensure Usyk won't happen 1st quarter. No idea why anyone wants another Wilder tbh. He name drops it and just like that it's being mentioned as a realistic option . Like to see AJ line up for Wilder-Ruiz winner. Really wonder if they now try to cash Dubois out at this point. I don't see Fury inviting Joyce in for a go honestly. No way. Feels like Joe is being towed along.
    Joyce fight could be made easily, and Fury is crazy enough to accept when everyone else is afraid. Think Warren would love to unleash Joe against Matchroom heavyweights especially AJ but sure Eddie will not allow it.

Joyce v Wilder would be epic.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't see Fury fighting 3 times in one calendar year.

PPV cash cows like him are not permitted to get out more than twice a year, because they need time for promotion etc.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
    I can't see Fury fighting 3 times in one calendar year.

PPV cash cows like him are not permitted to get out more than twice a year, because they need time for promotion etc.
    Unless Fury plans to fight for free which he said but then he says alot of things he does not mean.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury plans to fight Usyk in the Middle East and 'make an example' of his opponent - and then give the Ukrainian a rematch in front of his home fans at Wembley. "There's no man born who can beat me and I'll stand and prove it against anybody, not a problem," said Fury talking to the iFL TV.

"Where I am in my life at the moment and where I am with my career, I wouldn't want to take him out quite quickly. I'd like to get him in there in February, make an example of him and then give him a rematch and do it back at Wembley again.

"If the Middle East can deliver like they've said they can for the last year or so then they're going to deliver at the end of February and if they don't then we'll do it in England at Wembley."

"I don't think it is a tough fight no," Fury added. "He's nowhere near as tough as old Del Boy (Derek Chisora). He will not stand up to those punches like Derek did. When I watched the fight between him and Derek it was a 50/50 fight, it might have been 55/45 but it wasn't no landslide.

"I've seen people like Usyk many times before, smaller men coming up to fight the heavyweight champion and 99 per cent of the time they get dusted up. I'm right out there on my own." The Fury v Usyk fight was handed a blow this week when the WBA ordered Daniel Dubois as the mandatory challenger for the Ukrainian.

Promoter Frank Warren, who represents both Dubois and Fury has said that Triple D will step aside allowing the unification bout to take place. Usyk's promoter, Alexander Krassyuk, says the undisputed fight is being targeted for a date between February 18 and March 4 in the Middle East.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...7a3ffcd7dea07d

Thread Information