Thread: NFL player Damar Hamlin collapses during game; suffers cardiac arrest

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NFL player Damar Hamlin collapses during game; suffers cardiac arrest

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i watched bits, the dream finish didn't happen. saw damar was allegedly there. did anyone get a shot of his face? that could have been anyone from what i saw. i'm starting to have more & more doubts about this event

Doubts? What kind of doubts?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NFL player Damar Hamlin collapses during game; suffers cardiac arrest

The shaguars had a pretty good run, they didn't help themselves though with the interceptions and fumble, really could have beaten the chiefs there.. the long maned quarter back seems pretty handy but he does seem to throw a fair few interceptions, he'll need to cut that out...

I'm now backing the SF 69ers or the Eagles, I just dislike burrow and his poser chess board. So anyone but the Bengals for me, they do have the best helmets though.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me it's anyone but the Chiefs. Mahomes is going to have a long, HOF career... but leave it to ESPN to be salivating all over him and mentioning the G-word.

So as far as I'm concerned... he can wait before he picks up some more Super Bowl rings.

Cincinnati is the only remaining team that hasn't won a Super Bowl... so there's that.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    i watched bits, the dream finish didn't happen. saw damar was allegedly there. did anyone get a shot of his face? that could have been anyone from what i saw. i'm starting to have more & more doubts about this event

for starters i doubt that was him at the game
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm gonna be honest. There was too much cloak and dagger for my taste. I understand he's not fully recovered and to use a quote from an article from two days ago...

"Damar still requires oxygen and is having his heart monitored regularly to ensure there are no setbacks or after effects," Jordon Rooney said. "Though he is able to visit the team's facility, Damar is not in position to travel often, and requires additional rest to help his body heal."

I mean... there's no shame if he couldn't make it to the game. But if he did... they should've been a bit more forthcoming with the photographs.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm gonna be honest. There was too much cloak and dagger for my taste. I understand he's not fully recovered and to use a quote from an article from two days ago...

"Damar still requires oxygen and is having his heart monitored regularly to ensure there are no setbacks or after effects," Jordon Rooney said. "Though he is able to visit the team's facility, Damar is not in position to travel often, and requires additional rest to help his body heal."

I mean... there's no shame if he couldn't make it to the game. But if he did... they should've been a bit more forthcoming with the photographs.
    thanks for at least considering what i'm saying without having to revert to the conspiracy theorist hand wave dismissal. i'm not saying it couldn't have been him but it was very strange & i don't believe it was him. also didn't he have like nine minutes of cpr? he was waving his hands up & down with ease, ask anyone in the medical industry what nine minutes of cpr can do. i never been in one of those boxes but i'm sure they have heating. anyway all very strange from what i observed
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks for at least considering what i'm saying without having to revert to the conspiracy theorist hand wave dismissal. i'm not saying it couldn't have been him but it was very strange & i don't believe it was him. also didn't he have like nine minutes of cpr? he was waving his hands up & down with ease, ask anyone in the medical industry what nine minutes of cpr can do. i never been in one of those boxes but i'm sure they have heating. anyway all very strange from what i observed

I have to admit... when you said "i'm starting to have more & more doubts about this event" my gut reaction was to go the conspiracy route. But only because you made it plural ("more & more"), and because "event" is an all-encompassing term which sounded like you were going in that direction.

But when you questioned his being at the game, I went back and looked for video footage and pictures. To be honest, it struck me as odd there weren't any pictures or video of him with his teammates. Which again... is not an indictment on Hamlin or his wishes to be out there. But medical conditions are to be taken seriously... and no one that I know of is going to risk a serious setback in order to be in some locker room or stadium with the guys. There will be time for that.

I did see video of "Hamlin" being carted toward the locker room before the game. But he was so covered up it became sort of suspicious. Then the videos of "him" in the box were taken through a heavy snowfall... and it looked dark in there... and he was very covered up. So again it looked kind of suspicious.

Well... the Bengals took care of any speculation about Hamlin having to (or wanting to) travel to Atlanta with the team had they beaten the Bengals and had to face the Kansas City Chiefs in the Conference Championship.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Kansas won by three points in the end, I was hoping Philadelphia would win it but they just couldn't stop Kansas in the second half, good work from mahomes, Philadelphia bungled a fumble that led to a touch down in the first half and then near the end let Kansas get a big kick return.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How was Rihanna at half time?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

She sang pretty well unlike many of the half time performers, maybe she wasn't singing live, so that part was fine..I don't really watch the half time stuff as these mass dance routines are just weird. I could hear it though and it sounded good...that's my in-depth review.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am the opposite I am only interested in the half time entertainment. Last years was brilliant.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information