Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Try doing rbr threads as FNF collapsed and literally talking to yourself for 2-3 straight hours

Good point.

I don't have the resources to go back and dig some of those up... but you have an absolutely great point there, sir.

Yes, there HAVE been times when I've missed a boxing match (and so has everyone else, except you)... only to get on the forum the next day and find a great RBR.

(If it was a 12-round fight, you already have 12 posts in the bag. Could be more. )

If it turns up you actually have the record, I'm afraid Guinness is going to have to do a formal retraction of its record.
Ha, yeh times have changed. As has the way we view cards trying to do a jibber jabbering rbr . I was slow on the pick up as other platforms and viewing abilities rolled around years back so we assumed few else could view. Mainly for use of the 'search' feature. Getting little known fighters on forum record etc. Now it's mostly multi apps on fight night with forum in the background so in our area that just leaves you refreshing every 5 minutes and some watching a minute or two behind or ahead of others . Ok fook it I'm old. God I really miss HBO.