Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default who loses their zero this year?

which unbeaten champions lose their zeros this year?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: who loses their zero this year?

column D , row 3

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    column D , row 3
    Is row 3 from the bottom or the top?.. column d is surely self explanatory unless madness has took ahold of you.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    column D , row 3
    Is row 3 from the bottom or the top?.. column d is surely self explanatory unless madness has took ahold of you.
    top. (who, me??)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Depends on what fights actually happen
    Usyk, Puello, Rakhimov, Inoue, Niyomtrong

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Usyk when Fury gets a hold of him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Usyk when Fury gets a hold of him.
    The Big Oaf might hurt him bad

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully Fury or Usyk
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think tyson beats oleksandr but i doubt it'll be easy
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

rey vargas down so far

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury if he’s got the bottle to take the fight.
    King Ry
    Beterbiev
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back in the day a fighter lost or got knocked out and he simply dusted himself down and moved on.

Losses matter less than great fights. But I’ve seen plenty of serious posters in this forum treat a fighter’s first loss as “exposing” him and proving that he obviously never would have been able to hang with various old-school champions.

Sugar Ray Robinson was 40-0 when he fought Jake La Motta. He'd already beaten him once. Ray was a Welterweight. Jake was a middleweight. 14 pounds ? No problem. He fights La Motta for a second time. La Motta wins via a brutal 15 round decision. Becoming the 1st person to beat Ray Robinson

They rematch again 21 days later.

But it's get better.

Sugar Ray fights a 10 rounder a week later to prepare him for the La Motta rematch.

Ray wins the rematch via decision. Then goes undefeated for his next eighty fights.

That's eighty fights in 8 years

Until he loses to Randolph Turpin in 1951 (And this lose was probably because this was the last fight of European tour. A tour of seven fights in two months and he beat Turpin in rematch two months later)

That's why all these undefeated fighters need to humble themselves. The top fighters only fight every 9 months and avoid risks well to be fair it's mainly their promoters and managers. But probably better to ask over the next 3 years or who will lose their "0" first. I didn't recognize everyone in the list but surprised the likes of Tank or Shakur wasn't on that list.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 03-05-2023 at 06:57 AM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

I didn't recognize everyone in the list but surprised the likes of Tank or Shakur wasn't on that list.
    the image was made at the beginning of the year but i didn't get around to posting it here until the twentieth of january, tank only holds a secondary belt & shakur had vacated his belts after missing weight against robson conceicao. the only one who shouldn't be in the image as a champion is naoya as he vacated his belts. i'll post an updated image once a few more drop off

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't recognize everyone in the list but surprised the likes of Tank or Shakur wasn't on that list.
    the image was made at the beginning of the year but i didn't get around to posting it here until the twentieth of january, tank only holds a secondary belt & shakur had vacated his belts after missing weight against robson conceicao. the only one who shouldn't be in the image as a champion is naoya as he vacated his belts. i'll post an updated image once a few more drop off
    UFC build stars the way boxing can't because no one cares about the '0' and you are forced to fight the best if you want a paycheck.

Promoter rivalries are preventing the best fights from happening in boxing because if the best fights happened in boxing it would be like UFC and have very few undefeated fighters. Promoter's & fighter's don't want 50/50 fights. They want the "0" so they can get a paper belt, call themselves champ, claim A-side, get the casuals to buy into their undefeated crap.

The big TV networks like Fox, ESPN, Sky, BT could help the situation by refusing to sign exclusivity deals with any promoter. Instead they should offer to pay money only for the best fights. On the flipside, it’s a business, and an owner of a company has the right to maximize their earnings/profits. If that means prolonging their best fighter’s careers by keeping them away from the best competition they can fight, that’s on them. If as a boxing fan, you want to pay for that product, that’s on us I suppose.

Fury - Usky. Fury - AJ. Bivol - Beterbiev. Spence - Crawford. None of them will happen anytime soon....... if ever. Jaron Ennis or Vergil Ortiz won't get a shot soon against either of them. Canelo won't fight Benavidez. The list goes on

If they are not careful the writing is on the wall for boxing as the average age of the fan is probably getting older and older. Such a shame because when it gets it right, nothing compares!

Tank Vs Garcia maybe tells us that boxing is waking. A real

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UFC build stars the way boxing can't because no one cares about the '0' and you are forced to fight the best if you want a paycheck.

Promoter rivalries are preventing the best fights from happening in boxing because if the best fights happened in boxing it would be like UFC and have very few undefeated fighters. Promoter's & fighter's don't want 50/50 fights. They want the "0" so they can get a paper belt, call themselves champ, claim A-side, get the casuals to buy into their undefeated crap.

The big TV networks like Fox, ESPN, Sky, BT could help the situation by refusing to sign exclusivity deals with any promoter. Instead they should offer to pay money only for the best fights. On the flipside, it’s a business, and an owner of a company has the right to maximize their earnings/profits. If that means prolonging their best fighter’s careers by keeping them away from the best competition they can fight, that’s on them. If as a boxing fan, you want to pay for that product, that’s on us I suppose.

Fury - Usky. Fury - AJ. Bivol - Beterbiev. Spence - Crawford. None of them will happen anytime soon....... if ever. Jaron Ennis or Vergil Ortiz won't get a shot soon against either of them. Canelo won't fight Benavidez. The list goes on

If they are not careful the writing is on the wall for boxing as the average age of the fan is probably getting older and older. Such a shame because when it gets it right, nothing compares!

Tank Vs Garcia maybe tells us that boxing is waking. A real
    you should focus on the good fights that are getting made & the good fights that are happening. the showtime card yesterday was a bonza card

Thread Information