Some of you may have seen it. It's a 2022 documentary film directed by some guy named Andrew Callaghan. I had previously recorded it off HBO and watched it tonight.

Here's the official HBO trailer...

Man... this is one FUKKING DISTURBING FILM.

For starters and to clarify, I fully realize the people shown on this film are but a minority in the U.S. (And I hope a very SMALL minority).

But after having watched the film, I was left with several thoughts:

One... there are some SEVERELY FUKKED UP PEOPLE IN SOCIETY TODAY.

It didn't used to be like that. Shit... differences have always existed. But looking at some of the deranged lunatics on this film gives you the sense that humanity as we know it could be coming to an end.

Two... kudos to this kid (Callaghan) for managing to get up close and personal to some of these loonies.

I thought some of the videos were cutting it a bit close, to where he could've gotten himself in some sort of physical danger. I think he did a pretty good job of blending with and disarming most of the people he interviewed.

Three... it puts January 6th in an even more incredibly ridiculous, ludicrous light.

People have short memory spans, so even this will eventually be swept into obscurity. But damn... that this would happen in the U.S. of A. is nothing short of a national tragedy. Yet after having watched the film, January 6th was practically inevitable.

I thoroughly recommend this film. It's very sobering to see just how many literally insane, brainwashed (or braindead) fukking minions are out there in society.

Man, but the most incredible part of the movie is toward the end. I'd recommend it just for that. The kid (Callaghan) takes a huge chance, and I'm sure must've had some backup in place in case something went wrong.

I won't spoil it in case anyone actually sees it... but it's a bit of a chilling scene.

What a FUKKING DUMPSTER FIRE a portion of today's U.S. society is...