Quote Originally Posted by joe smith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Little bit of a head scratcher there but maybe I'm just having a slow day . And welcome to the forum Joe..

but are you saying Foreman was a better technical fighter with better timing and fluidity than Louis. To go from Foreman vs ex footballer Jimmy Ellis to Joe Frazier is a bit interesting.
    ​My video shows exactly how Joe and his era fought. In that video, does that version of Joe look like he or anybody else would land anything on foreman or people he fought?

he and guys from his time look like novices compared side by side to no names Foreman fought, and in no way does anyone from that era look like they would last 1 round vs. guys in the 70s-'90s

The video clearly shows his whole era louis fought in were novice like compared in angles/tech/fluidity/timing/defense they fought really dumb to alot of times standing right in front of the opposition and waiting for them to counter or to hit them, I specifically chose no names to show even those guys were way more advanced than the whole louis era

https://youtu.be/a27vtfAuSyI?si=3auld8tUUiYmttu3

So no I'm not saying anything video proves me right
    Ok just checking, think we've read that about 10 times or so . Just so we're clear Foreman was in no way a better boxer than Joe Louis. Up until today that could go without saying though
    You can move along trolling lunatic video clearly shows everything I said is fact
    Whatever you say there Spammy. Foreman decimating Frazier...Louis vs Tony Galento . Brilliant.
    Yup it's whatever I say yet it's on video like Seek Help lunatic, while you're at it find a way to bring the fiction louis you created to life and replace the so-called clone on my video
    That is Foreman fighting a hapless ex football player and motioning the ref to stop the fight yes? The same Foreman who fought 5 old retired hapless journeyman in the span of one night in Quebec to get his confidence back? But Louis fought nothing but novices right . Gotcha.

An ex-player? It's multiple people foreman fought in the video so what are you talking about 1 man for?, And yeah Joe fought novices compared the video clearly shows they were way less advanced in angles/tech/fluidity/defense/timing

All you're doing is exposing yourself by even trying to use words to alter the video you do know that don't you,where's you're video proof to go over mine to show they were as advanced? Show the full rounds like me
    What you're failing at in your tunnel vision is to simply watch in your vid the angles, technic, defense, and feet of Foreman and Louis side by side. That's what actually matters. You don't really think Louis would struggle terribly with a Jimmy Ellis or honestly even a Moorer do you?
    I don't think anything all the guys in my video from the 70s-'90s show they were way more advanced and they would destroy the louis era, so why do you keep speaking about louis only as if he is cropped and it only shows him?, my video says era and my video shows 2 guys from each era that's 4, so my video is looking at 4 fighters

as I said you cannot alter the louis era to be as advanced using words

maybe you're vision is horrible mine isn't
    Last edited by joe smith; 01-10-2024 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 1973 George Foreman vs 1942 Joe Louis

Little bit of a head scratcher there but maybe I'm just having a slow day . And welcome to the forum Joe..

but are you saying Foreman was a better technical fighter with better timing and fluidity than Louis. To go from Foreman vs ex footballer Jimmy Ellis to Joe Frazier is a bit interesting.
    ​My video shows exactly how Joe and his era fought. In that video, does that version of Joe look like he or anybody else would land anything on foreman or people he fought?

he and guys from his time look like novices compared side by side to no names Foreman fought, and in no way does anyone from that era look like they would last 1 round vs. guys in the 70s-'90s

The video clearly shows his whole era louis fought in were novice like compared in angles/tech/fluidity/timing/defense they fought really dumb to alot of times standing right in front of the opposition and waiting for them to counter or to hit them, I specifically chose no names to show even those guys were way more advanced than the whole louis era

Ok just checking, think we've read that about 10 times or so . Just so we're clear Foreman was in no way a better boxer than Joe Louis. Up until today that could go without saying though
    You can move along trolling lunatic video clearly shows everything I said is fact
    Whatever you say there Spammy. Foreman decimating Frazier...Louis vs Tony Galento . Brilliant.
    Yup it's whatever I say yet it's on video like Seek Help lunatic, while you're at it find a way to bring the fiction louis you created to life and replace the so-called clone on my video
    That is Foreman fighting a hapless ex football player and motioning the ref to stop the fight yes? The same Foreman who fought 5 old retired hapless journeyman in the span of one night in Quebec to get his confidence back? But Louis fought nothing but novices right . Gotcha.

An ex-player? It's multiple people foreman fought in the video so what are you talking about 1 man for?, And yeah Joe fought novices compared the video clearly shows they were way less advanced in angles/tech/fluidity/defense/timing

All you're doing is exposing yourself by even trying to use words to alter the video you do know that don't you,where's you're video proof to go over mine to show they were as advanced? Show the full rounds like me
    What you're failing at in your tunnel vision is to simply watch in your vid the angles, technic, defense, and feet of Foreman and Louis side by side. That's what actually matters. You don't really think Louis would struggle terribly with a Jimmy Ellis or honestly even a Moorer do you?
    I don't think anything all the guys in my video from the 70s-'90s show they were way more advanced and they would destroy the louis era, so why do you keep speaking about louis only as if he is cropped and it only shows him?, my video says era and my video shows 2 guys from each era that's 4, so my video is looking at 4 fighters

Can't really dismiss entire eras with the broad brush though. Even the best of the 90's you focus on had bad showings, ko or near ko losses against much lower opposition. Lewis, Foreman, Holyfield etc. That's how boxing goes there Joe. Louis more than owned the skillset to compete in the era. Also think he ko's Moorer too. That's not me but that's what history says.

And you keep editing these
    Last edited by Spicoli; 01-10-2024 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't really dismiss entire eras with the broad brush though. Even the best of the 90's you focus on had bad showings, ko or near ko losses against much lower opposition. Lewis, Foreman, Holyfield etc. That's how boxing goes there Joe. Louis more than owned the skillset to compete in the era. Also think he ko's Moorer too. That's not me but that's what history says.

Can you provide video to go over mine to show the 30-40s were as a yes or no?,or were they as advanced? As the 70s-90s

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you provide video to go over mine to show the 30-40s were as a yes or no?,or were they as advanced? As the 70s-90s
    Seems like the goalposts keep shifting there Joe. So now it's only about older eras not being advanced. But at first it was Louis/opponents being basic and "can you imagine Joe Louis landing on Foreman or the people he fought". And that's what has been answered . I sure can.

eras and sports mechanics, training, business advance Joe. That's a given and quite obvious. But talent and actual skillsets remain. That's why Louis contends in any era buddy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like the goalposts keep shifting there Joe. So now it's only about older eras not being advanced. But at first it was Louis/opponents being basic and "can you imagine Joe Louis landing on Foreman or the people he fought". And that's what has been answered . I sure can.

eras and sports mechanics, training, business advance Joe. That's a given and quite obvious. But talent and actual skillsets remain. That's why Louis contends in any era buddy

You're crazy and can't see good

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I resemble that remark! But you have a good night there Joe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can you provide video to go over mine to show the 30-40s were as a yes or no?, or were they as advanced? As the 70s-90s
    Seems like the goalposts keep shifting there Joe. So now it's only about older eras not being advanced. But at first, it was Louis/opponents being basic and "can you imagine Joe Louis landing on Foreman or the people he fought". And that's what has been answered . I sure can.

I resemble that remark! But you have a good night there Joe.

You shouldn't be too bothered by my louis on video and his era looked like novices compared to the 70s-90s, I'll keep saying that cause that's what video shows

you're version of them which I can't find on video are the exact way you said they are not novices, so yea louis from the era could compete in any era, see how we aren't even in the same reality

Asking odd questions like do i think Joe would be beat by Jim/moor when the video clearly shows Moor and the rest of the guys from the 70s-90s were way more advanced than the whole louis era, so yea I know they would destroy the whole louis era the question made no sense to ask
    Last edited by joe smith; 01-10-2024 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious question:

Is this just about Joe Louis? Or is it meant to carry over to other greats from the 30's, 40's, and 50's?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Serious question:

Is this just about Joe Louis? Or is it meant to carry over to other greats from the 30's, 40's, and 50's?

The video clearly shows his whole era were novice like compared in angles/tech/fluidity/timing/defense and they fought really dumb to alot of times standing right in front of the opposition and waiting for them to counter or to hit them, i specifically chose no names to show even those guys were way more advanced than the whole louis era

Last edited by joe smith; 01-10-2024 at 11:07 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious question:

The video clearly shows his whole era were novice like compared in angles/tech/fluidity/timing/defense and they fought really dumb to alot of times standing right in front of the opposition and waiting for them to counter or to hit them, i specifically chose no names to show even those guys were way more advanced than the whole louis era

Ok, I got my answer.

You literally copy-pasted what you've posted dozens of times over the last 24 hours.

You did not answer my question.

I'll have to assume you're a troll.

Carry on...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious question:

The video clearly shows his whole era were novice like compared in angles/tech/fluidity/timing/defense and they fought really dumb to alot of times standing right in front of the opposition and waiting for them to counter or to hit them, specifically chose no names to show even those guys were way more advanced than the whole louis era

Ok, I got my answer.

You literally copy-pasted what you've posted dozens of times over the last 24 hours.

You did not answer my question.

I'll have to assume you're a troll.

Carry on...
    How am I trolling by proving I'm right you're not sane, I'm here to show the truth I'm not sorry that hurts you you've shown you're scared just like others like you to watch video cause it hurts seeing the truth

Where's you're proof showing the louis era were as advanced as guys in my video? Provide that since I'm a so called troll looks like novices compared to 70s-90s the video clearly shows those eras were way more advanced
    Last edited by joe smith; 01-10-2024 at 10:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Louis had the highest number of defences ever and that was interrupted by World War 2. Saying he would not land punches against George Foreman, who was not the most elusive fighter, is disrespectful.

Louis was the best in his era and technically as good as any boxer in history.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Joe Louis had the highest number of defences ever and that was interrupted by World War 2. Saying he would not land punches against George Foreman, who was not the most elusive fighter, is disrespectful.

Louis was the best in his era and technically as good as any boxer in history.
    My video shows exactly how Joe and his era fought. In that video, does that version of Joe look like he or anybody else would land anything on the foreman or people he fought?
    He and guys from his time look like novices compared side by side to no names Foreman fought, and in no way does anyone from that era look like they would last 1 round vs. guys in the 70s-'90s

The video clearly shows his whole era was novice-like compared to angles, tech, fluidity, timing, and defense and they fought really dumb a lot of times, standing right in front of the opposition and waiting for them to counter or to hit them.

I specifically chose no names to show that even those guys were way more advanced than the whole Louis era.
    So where is the disrespect? Where is your proof Louis could deal with somebody like Foreman yet never facing anybody like him?,technical as good lie cause i could show even way more boxers way more advanced than he ever was just like that video shows
    Last edited by joe smith; 01-10-2024 at 10:42 AM.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your video is stupid. How can you compare 2 videos side to side and say this is how Joe would react to George?

Louis fought and disposed big, powerful and slow heavyweights just like Foreman.

If boxing is advanced then why stop at the 90's? What happened after that?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Your video is stupid. How can you compare 2 videos side to side and say this is how Joe would react to George?

Louis fought and disposed big, powerful, and slow heavyweights just like Foreman.

If boxing is advanced then why stop at the 90's? What happened after that?

Just like foreman...... Lie you're a lunatic exposed you lied saying joe was as advanced yet he wasn't or was any of the people he fought they look like novices compared just as my video shows to guys in 70-90s

so how is my video stupid showing how each era fought you liar, Joe never fought anybody like foreman no one had his style of fighting or strength or skill level so where did you get that from?, you have no proof whatsoever that Joe or anybody from his era could deal with those guys in my video let alone foreman who himself showed he was way more advanced in both ages than the whole Louis era

And yeah boxing kept advancing after 90s you liar
    Last edited by joe smith; 01-10-2024 at 10:58 AM.

Thread Information