Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ruiz Jr kicked out of his home

Ruiz Jr kicked out of his home after split with wife as she bins his diamonds and clothes and he moves on with new woman

ANDY RUIZ JR has been kicked out of his home by wife Julie Lemus after their unceremonious split.

Julie had been Ruiz Jr's long-term girlfriend prior to their marriage, and she has been seen ringside at some of his biggest fights.

After it emerged that the Mexican is now dating social media star Mayeli Alonso Julie took to social media to trash her ex Andy.

In a clip posted to TikTok, Julie revealed messages between herself and Ruiz Jr, in which she refused to forgive him.

The video then showed her binning Ruiz Jr's clothes and possessions - including diamonds.

Despite the former heavyweight champion and Julie having reportedly been separated for some time, his new relationship with Mayeli is said to have enraged his ex.

According to El Comercio, Ruiz Jr and Mayeli were spotted walking hand in hand at Mexico City International Airport last month.

After speculation surrounding their relationship mounted, Ruiz Jr released a statement to clarify matters.

It read: "In recent days, an article regarding my personal life that was handled in a wrong and disrespectful way has been circulating through various Spanish-speaking media.

"In this regard, and in order to have my public and the media duly informed, I clarify that at the time I decided to open my heart again, my previous romantic relationship had already ended.

"I want to live this new stage of my life that began recently peacefully. All human beings deserve a new opportunity to find happiness and that is exactly what I’m doing right now and I thank God for it."

Ruiz Jr, 33, also reiterated that he will ensure that he is there for his five children, irrespective of his relationship status.

He wrote: "It should be noted in the same way, that I will seek the well-being of my children and always respect their mothers, thank you very much for the support and I ask you for respect in this time of life."

Julie subsequently took to social media and vowed to reveal the truth, writing: "Our statement will also come out in a few hours and with evidence as well. The lies end here."

Ruiz Jr discussed his wife while appearing on Mike Tyson's podcast in 2019.

Mayeli was previously married to American singer Lupillo Rivera between 2006 and 2019

When Iron Mike revealed that he used to sleep with his fans during the height of his fame, Ruiz Jr said: "My girl would f*** me up. She’ll break all my cars or something."

Mayeli Alonso, 38, was married to American singer Lupillo Rivera between 2006 and 2019.

Last month, as per El Comercio, Mayeli took to social media to write: "I have never been with a married man, to clarify, never in my life. Whenever I talk to someone, it is the first thing I ask them."

Amid speculation surrounding his private life, Ruiz Jr is looking to hit the heights once again in his professional endeavours.

Since losing his heavyweight belts to Anthony Joshua in 2019, Ruiz Jr has defeated Chris Arreola and Luis Ortiz.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22004...e-split-woman/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ruiz Jr kicked out of his home

They'll be fine. But pro-tip for all wonderful couples...Pre nup . How'd the man get kicked out of his own house? Did she at least let him keep the dog? What will the neighbors think!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look how slim Andy Ruiz looks now!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22580...boxing-weight/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great for the man big picture. Looks like he's lost an entire Sunny Edwards weight wise. But as a competitor makes me wonder if he'll fight again on top of his punch resistance this lite. Love to see he and Wilder which seemed to fizzle out before it even sparked.

Honest question...what is wrong with the heavyweight division right now . Feels like one of the more CF divisions going. Outside of Zhang vs Joyce recently and Jared Anderson upcoming fight, what am I looking forward to . Is it the 4 times the charm return of Adam Kownacki next month? I could randomly throw a dart at a top 10 list from the 90's and be much much more excited.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trying to get over the breakup. lol...he is doing the work.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Great for the man big picture. Looks like he's lost an entire Sunny Edwards weight wise. But as a competitor makes me wonder if he'll fight again on top of his punch resistance this lite. Love to see he and Wilder which seemed to fizzle out before it even sparked.

Honest question...what is wrong with the heavyweight division right now . Feels like one of the more CF divisions going. Outside of Zhang vs Joyce recently and Jared Anderson upcoming fight, what am I looking forward to . Is it the 4 times the charm return of Adam Kownacki next month? I could randomly throw a dart at a top 10 list from the 90's and be much much more excited.

For many casuals, this is the only division that matters. Which is worrisome, if boxing is trying to make hardcore fans out of casuals. In other words... it's the division in boxing with the highest visibility... but unfortunately most of the time, one of the worst divisions in boxing.

Back in the Mike Tyson, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis days it was much easier to get excited about the heavyweights. Then Wlad came along, and put fans into a coma for over a decade.

For me, personally... I turned off the heavyweights until the fight that brought the division back for me: Joshua vs Wlad.

Come to realize that was only a momentary blip in my interest. After that we've been treated with the incessant clowning mind games of Mr. Unstable (Tyson Fury)... and a whole host of forgettable nobodies marching up and down the heavyweight rankings.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 06-06-2023 at 02:34 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

For many casuals, this is the only division that matters. Which is worrisome, if boxing is trying to make hardcore fans out of casuals. In other words... it's the division in boxing with the highest visibility... but unfortunately most of the time, one of the worst divisions in boxing.

Back in the Mike Tyson, Holyfield, Lennox Lewis days it was much easier to get excited about the heavyweights. Then Wlad came along, and put fans into a coma for over a decade.

For me, personally... I turned off the heavyweights until the fight that brought the division back for me: Joshua vs Wlad.

Come to realize that was only a momentary blip in my interest. After that we've been treated with the incessant clowning mind games of Mr. Unstable (Tyson Fury)... and a whole host of forgettable nobodies marching up and down the heavyweight rankings.
    It does remind me of something I heard very early on as one of those wide-eyed new fans to boxing. Might have been a Gil Clancy or Colonel Bob I just don't recall but it was something like "the heavyweight division is the engine that drives the sport of boxing." I bought into it mostly and it was panning out at the time with focus on the exact guys like Bowe, Ruddock, Holyfield, Lewis, Foreman, Moorer etc. But the thing was you had complete 2nd 3rd tiers of quality guys who on any night could be mashed together and produce awesome memorable fights. And the major difference between then and now...mostly they did! Guys actually fought each other . So deep you had solid guys who never sniffed a title, Tua, Ibeabuchi, Briggs (he lost), Grant, Golota. It goes on and on.

It did bog down with Wlad and for me Vitali to a much lesser extent. The style of Wlad did a lot of damage to the ol' engine. You know it's bad when HBO literally swore off airing his fights. Most of the thrills with Wlad were honestly him being hurt or worse unexpectedly. Had a couple of great fun fights, the 1st Peter fight was a war. And he did make a very respectable and entertaining last stand vs Joshua. For that matter so did AJ. But that inner beast has waned too. Fury gets credit for topping Wlad 1st sure. But the fight was absolutely dreadful. And all these years later here we are, still seeing AJ and Fury talk it up..walk up to a meet and then pull the rug from under the fans. It's been 6 and 8 years since they "beat the man" but they have failed to transfer that energy/legacy into their own era for the most part.

Fury. Yeh. I've gone up-down-up and finally down on the fella. But ffs all the man does is talk..and talk. And then some more talking and jawing and lying after that. Just completely done with it. It's beyond the point of stagnating the division. Take a huge step back and all cards on the table, his record is not exactly stellar for all of the top 10 ATG talk. It's a lark. As much shit as I give Wilder for running up numbers and overrating, I'm beginning to think Fury is there too. He beat Wlad in a bore. But likewise and to date his 'legacy' run is around the same Wilder. The 3rd time completely unnecessary and unwanted. Absent Wlad and Wilder his record is a bit shat and he's showing no signs of being serious and driven as he hits 35 years old.

Thread Information