64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Liam Smith v Chris Eubank Jr II

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Good performance from Eubank but Smith was utter dogshit and had nothing to offer. Shouldn't have been in there.
    Yea true. Nice to see the majority of people get it so wrong though. Sky TV's voters heavily sided with a repeat performance and voted Liam Smith to KO Eubank again and on other forums i noticed lots of people and pundits got humbled
    everyone got it wrong in our prediction contest as well
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Good performance from Eubank but Smith was utter dogshit and had nothing to offer. Shouldn't have been in there.
    Yea true. Nice to see the majority of people get it so wrong though. Sky TV's voters heavily sided with a repeat performance and voted Liam Smith to KO Eubank again and on other forums i noticed lots of people and pundits got humbled
    everyone got it wrong in our prediction contest as well
    If Smith is carrying an injury into the fight he should have not gone through with it. He took the money and cheated the public. Smith could barely stand and throw any punches.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘Smith made him look good,’ Benn said. ‘What, it takes you ten rounds to dispatch of someone who’s got a broken leg? I’m not really impressed.’

He continued: ‘Eubank, let’s get it on, there’s unfinished business there.

‘You could definitely see that it was an injury, that’s all that was. 100 per cent, you could tell Smith weren’t himself. His shots weren’t coming off, he weren’t able to get out the way of the shots. And that’s all that was.

‘I didn’t think it was an impressive performance. If you’ve got a wounded man in there, take hold of them, get them out of there. If I’ve got someone injured in front of me who can’t throw back, they ain’t seeing the end of the round. That’s it.

‘He looked better than he has done previously, but it weren’t all that. Smith made him look good tonight.

‘I’d get hold of him [Eubank] within four, I’d put it on him straightaway.’

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...bbd3efb2&ei=54
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like being morbidly obese wasn't enough. I can’t get over this. Has he been set up ?

I find it hard to believe he bought it in Manchester. Is UK border control that bad ?

The most shocking part is not so much that he tried to get it on the plane but that he must have been walking around in the UK with a loaded gun. It’s beyond stupid.

I dunno man. Maybe his minor celeb status will cut him some slack but HE WILL BE going to ShawShank for some time.

UK laws on guns are extremely extremely strict.

He'll not be allowed to leave the UK until this is heard in court. That means he will remain in UK custody until at least pre trial plea on October 9th. He’s now been charged with two firearm offences. One for possession of the firearm without certificate and one for possession of a firearm and he's black ?

I'm not sure he would even be allowed back to work. A firearms conviction is one thing, but attempting to take a firearms and ammunition on a plane is much worse.

Sorry to say this but the UK are gonna BUSS Bomac up. They're gonna throw the book at him. He won't be able to hack it at all in a UK prison.

WHAT AN IDIOT !!

I'm reeling at this to the point were I don't even wanna give my opinion on the fight on Saturday. Bud needs a new trainer
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 09-04-2023 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

O dear!

Looks like Eubank will have to move to the US and train with Crawford and co once its all over with.

Thread Information