Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick huddle: She's coming over, what to do?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Quick huddle: She's coming over, what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    All the fruit analogies are sexual innuendo's.
    What are you on about?
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    What are you on about?
    All these posts are code, ripe mangoes, banana's in exchange, extremely sweet, love eating them. It is clear as day what people are on about.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Juicy plump mangoes and firm bananas? Surely not
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can’t believe I went with a semi serious answer on this initially . Though the part about the ex bringing bananas was some tempting low hanging fruit.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are you on about?
    All these posts are code, ripe mangoes, banana's in exchange, extremely sweet, love eating them. It is clear as day what people are on about.
    LOL... They were not actually. I was serious. This was about real mangoes and real bananas. I shit you not. Island life, what can you say about it?!

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I can’t believe I went with a semi serious answer on this initially . Though the part about the ex bringing bananas was some tempting low hanging fruit.
    You are laughing at my confusion and pain. I told her if she wastes my time like that then I prefer her not message me anymore. Then she promptly blocked me on social media.

I wonder how long that will last? I give her a month, because it was done in haste and will end up like how when I deleted her from social media and had to add her back so she could see my GLORIOUS life without her. I'm talking about hobbies, going out a lot, going to the gym, the weight loss and toning up the muscles and all of trips ALL WITHOUT HER. Not even another woman, just living my life as a grown man should.

Take my word: All single woman without a child or children are either narcissistic or borderline narcissist. Self absorbed, selfish little creatures they are. It's always all about them and never any accountability. It just all depends on the time she gets the motherly urge to breed and want children... Then after the first child they turn all soft and mushy and caring and considerate. Most of them do. All of this bullshit and shit testing and whorish nonsense tends to stop when you find out your son or daughter has to live through the same shit you did and put their father through... Then you want better for them, when you were no better yourself.

Life...

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are laughing at my confusion and pain. I told her if she wastes my time like that then I prefer her not message me anymore. Then she promptly blocked me on social media.

I wonder how long that will last? I give her a month, because it was done in haste and will end up like how when I deleted her from social media and had to add her back so she could see my GLORIOUS life without her. I'm talking about hobbies, going out a lot, going to the gym, the weight loss and toning up the muscles and all of trips ALL WITHOUT HER. Not even another woman, just living my life as a grown man should.

Take my word: All single woman without a child or children are either narcissistic or borderline narcissist. Self absorbed, selfish little creatures they are. It's always all about them and never any accountability. It just all depends on the time she gets the motherly urge to breed and want children... Then after the first child they turn all soft and mushy and caring and considerate. Most of them do. All of this bullshit and shit testing and whorish nonsense tends to stop when you find out your son or daughter has to live through the same shit you did and put their father through... Then you want better for them, when you were no better yourself.

Life...
    Ah no worries mate I know the confusion. Last thing I should be doing is giving relationship advice, the last couple I got involved with stemmed from School reunions and messing around trying to rekindle decades old flames . Don't care what they say dating gets much harder the older ya get. But sounds like you stepped up and delivered the message and she obliged. Let her drift and don't put a stopwatch on when she'll turn around. Probably for the best no matter how good her bananas are.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Life...
    Ah no worries mate I know the confusion. Last thing I should be doing is giving relationship advice, the last couple I got involved with stemmed from School reunions and messing around trying to rekindle decades old flames . Don't care what they say dating gets much harder the older ya get. But sounds like you stepped up and delivered the message and she obliged. Let her drift and don't put a stopwatch on when she'll turn around. Probably for the best no matter how good her bananas are.
    Yea. Fuck them bananas.

Hidden Content

Thread Information