Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: When even New York City/London have had enough! The insane agenda is nearly dead

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default When even New York City/London have had enough! The insane agenda is nearly dead

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 08-29-2023 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: When even New York City/London have had enough! The insane agenda is nearly dead

Protests Erupt in London as Mayor Sadiq Khan Expands Carbon Tax Green Zone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

August 29th 2023, 12:34 pm
    Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) project panned as a globalist cash grab that doesn't have any impact on reducing air pollution.
    To add insult to injury, Mayor Khan's taxpayer-funded luxury Range Rover EXEMPT from ULEZ tax!

Protests are underway in London on Tuesday as Mayor Sadiq Khan announced the expansion of a “green” zone that will tax drivers based on vehicle emissions.

The Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ) charges drivers in vehicles weighing over 3.5 tons £12.50 daily for driving within the zone, which has now expanded to include all of greater London, which will bring 5 million more Londoners into the tax zone.

https://twitter.com/TimesRadio/statu...872375728?s=20

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: When even New York City/London have had enough! The insane agenda is nearly dead

Crazy how fast even these nut jobs from New York City understand the consequences of open borders once it's in their face 😄😄😄 people like AOC and Mayorkas and Biden have truly failed/are deliberately pushing it.

https://youtu.be/wU2DXOJhwYQ?si=YUwfWwg_HQM6rQYn

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Migrants are fine....just as long as they are white - eh ?

The money always comes for white immigrants.

Amazing how they doing all of this without no research. What's even more crazy they doing this with the money that was generated from black ancestors.

And in 50 years time you'll have ukraineans who'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

I mean without blk ppl's permission, money is debited from blk ppl's account to help white ppl in Ukraine. A people who are not too fond of blacks

https://twitter.com/i/status/1522573338815520768

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Amazing how they doing all of this without no research. What's even more crazy they doing this with the money that was generated from black ancestors.

And in 50 years time you'll have ukraineans who'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

I mean without blk ppl's permission, money is debited from blk ppl's account to help white ppl in Ukraine. A people who are not too fond of blacks

Fuck white migrants

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Fuck white migrants
    You are all migrants. America is a bastard nation.

This is how your white European ancestors came to the USA.

The winners never get on the boat. The winners stay put (Probably because of that winning)

It's always the people who believe they're losing who leave.

And there's no shame in that.

That's an act of resilience and a willingness to risk everything for a new beginning.

But just as there was no shame when your white European ancestors who came to the USA did it. So to must there be no shame when people from other lands do it.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 09-26-2023 at 01:46 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boat in my case came from اللاذقية الساحل الغربي لسوريا west coast of Syria in 1915. Grandfather escaping the Genocide via Haleb, Syria and Sanliurfa, Turkey.

Seems you talkin about another demographic there, Butch

Thread Information