Thread: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Usyk is on.............!

Fury looked in good shape for him and injuries happen but with a week to go you should not be anything that would put the whole card at risk.

Very unprofessional.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury looked in good shape for him and injuries happen but with a week to go you should not be anything that would put the whole card at risk.

Very unprofessional.

'Very Unprofessional' sums up his entire career. The sooner he goes, the better. He makes casuals out of actual boxing fans who should know better.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sounds like it's been rescheduled for may eighteenth
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    The more I see of the footage and hearing stuff I actually think this might be genuine the cut.
    What ? Have you seen the footage ?

This looks like they used the same cameras that they use to capture UFO sightings. You notice every time you see a video of a UFO sighting on video it's always grainy and you can't see sh*t. I reckon they used a Nokia 3310 to film it (lol)

The video quality is sus asf.

1. They cut the video right at the moment of the "supposed" cut.
    2. There is no clear angle of where the punch/elbow landed at all. It looks like it was bang on the chin to me.
    3. Fury wipes his eye with his glove, which is white and there's no blood and then the video stops just before he gets close.

Fury had headgear on. The main purpose of headgear is to prevent cuts and abrasions on the face, not to pad the blow as many ppl think. So getting a cut with a headgear on is difficult. I was in boxing gyms for years and I can count on one hand the times I've seen someone cut with a guard on.

It's 2024 they know how to make them so it's hard to get cut.

Cuts like this will instantly start flowing blood like crazy. Go and prick your finger with a pin (even a tiny prick) and watch how quick blood will flow. There should have been blood on Fury's glove, his face, his body as well. Even Holyfield pointed to that, that is incredible hard to get cut with a headgear on

Initially his camp talked about a long postponement, until September at the earliest, and then when independent doctors have had a look (I guess) a new date is set in May.

The natural thing would be to try and sound as positive as possible so as to not derail such an event, but they went the other route. And why would they need at least nine months for a cut ?

All the rumours that Fury was having a sh*t camp look true. Also that Jay Opetia was giving Fury hell that too looks true. And there was all the rumours from the other camp that Usyk was in a fantastic shape and was sending sparring partners home.

The whole thing is dodgy, with the most dodgy fighter at the heart of it.

Crazy coincidence but genuine.
    Maybe.

Maybe not.

Maybe he also hurt his ankle before the Wlad rematch. Maybe a random farmer was feeding him tainted boar meat. Maybe he really did want to make the AJ fight and the Usyk fight in 2022. Maybe Sugarhill lied that he was NOT training him for the Usyk fight and Pop-Pop John was telling the truth. Maybe.

Maybe not.

His actions are against this being an accident. He only gets these problems and excuses when he has to face good opponents. I've never really been a tin-foil hat type but you're a very naïve if you're not suspicious but hey, I guess that is a requirement in order to be a real Tipsy Fan.

When the Tipsy King comes up with another reason to avoid the fight in May I wonder what you will say then?

What I also think is there a huge amount of karma for Fury given how much crap he gave Haye for pulling out of their fight with a nasty cut - he called Haye a shithouse and said a 'fighting man' wouldn't pull out due to a cut.

And unless the photo fury posted was air brushed I was surprised how in shape he looked.
    So ? I think the problem is that Fury doesn't have a decent training camp left in him. He's got that silk pajama syndrome.

Fury might have to fake his own death to get out of this one

The edgelord grifter Fury is leading us into an indefinite postponement death spiral. The Klitschko rematch was postponed for a similar thing and then Fury just retired, and then unretired soon after Wlad himself retired and Klitschko has been the only good opponent he's beaten. He's managed to dine out on that for 8+ years and the fight was a stinking bore fest where Fury didn't hurt Wlad. At least AJ went for it and stuck it on Wlad and got him out of there.

Then there were very prolonged negotiations with AJ for undisputed, long enough for Wilder to pull the trigger on his rematch clause which Fury's people had reassured everyone was void by that point, except that it wasn't.

These things could all be in good faith as could this latest, and Fury just having terrible luck when facing his biggest challenges. But we do know that he actually faked being in camp for Usyk last year, Just for his own trainer to expose him. So we know he will go to some pretty big lengths to look like he's going for something that he actually wants no part of.

And this is the second cancelling of an official date with Usyk.

You can believe anything you want, but there is a zero chance that I won't question anything that comes from Fury or his team.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 02-05-2024 at 04:21 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wasn't in shape and would've got outslicked. Looked for a way out

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Wasn't in shape and would've got outslicked. Looked for a way out
    You have changed your opinion, all because of the cut?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Wasn't in shape and would've got outslicked.Looked for a way out
    You have changed your opinion, all because of the cut?
    Brock…..The “Flip flop” King.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    sounds like it's been rescheduled for may eighteenth
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oleksandr Usyk has told Tyson Fury to not 'be afraid' as he delivered a nine-word message to the WBC king.

Quoted by BBC Sport, Usyk was asked to give a message to the Brit, where he said: "Tyson, hi my brother."

He then stated: "Don't be afraid. I will not leave you alone."

It was recently revealed that Usyk missed the birth of his fourth child while training in Spain before the fight postponement was announced.

And Usyk has now insisted that Fury will have to play by his rules, with an £8million penalty on the line if either man backs out of the contest.

He remarked: "I'm not judging anyone. But the thing is we have to treat this more seriously, this is very important and we have to be cautious.

"We have to treat this professionally. We have to spend every minute in the ring with the intention of having respect for our opponent.

"To judge someone for his mistakes is a weakness. I feel very well and even if someone is trying to play me they are playing by my rules.

"I sacrificed all the dates I wanted to spend with my family, Christmas, New Year, the birthday of my second son and the birth of my daughter.

"I should have been around my wife."

Usyk's manager Klimas ripped Fury following the bombshell news, where he labelled his client's opponent as a 'f***ing coward'.

https://talksport.com/sport/1739705/...ght-postponed/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oleksandr Usyk has told Tyson Fury to not 'be afraid' as he delivered a nine-word message to the WBC king.

Quoted by BBC Sport, Usyk was asked to give a message to the Brit, where he said: "Tyson, hi my brother."

It was recently revealed that Usyk missed the birth of his fourth child while training in Spain before the fight postponement was announced.

And Usyk has now insisted that Fury will have to play by his rules, with an £8million penalty on the line if either man backs out of the contest.

He remarked: "I'm not judging anyone. But the thing is we have to treat this more seriously, this is very important and we have to be cautious.

"We have to treat this professionally. We have to spend every minute in the ring with the intention of having respect for our opponent.

"To judge someone for his mistakes is a weakness. I feel very well and even if someone is trying to play me they are playing by my rules.

"I sacrificed all the dates I wanted to spend with my family, Christmas, New Year, the birthday of my second son and the birth of my daughter.

Usyk's manager Klimas ripped Fury following the bombshell news, where he labelled his client's opponent as a 'f***ing coward'.

i just need to combine the vids and ill upload i didn't even need to use prime deon you will be exposed very bad for lying

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep that crap off this thread. Many thanks
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith View Post

i just need to combine the vids and ill upload i didn't even need to use prime deon you will be exposed very bad for lying
    You actually went back and reposted that? You're the toddler who discovers the S-bomb and says it in a room full of adults. Everyone initially chuckles once or twice. Then by the 5th or in this case the 99th time it's lost its "haha oh my" luster and the adults just want the little obnoxious shat put down for a needed nap. Night Joe

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Schmo………………gooooooooooooone!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good riddance.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gone?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information