Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Usyk is going to go the route of Sergey kovalev, he's overstretched and over taxed by fighting AJ twice it took too much out of him and those were his two best performances just like Roy Jones went up and then it was never the same after he fought Ruiz now you will see this Gabby tooth brat face sausage rabbit get destroyed to the body by the Gypsy Kings devastating body attack who cares about the head moving because the body is always right there Tyson Fury is going to annihilate the rabbit
2 relatively easy fights against AJ took a lot less out of Usyk than 5 life and death fights that Fury had. 3 with Wilder, one with Wallin and one with Ngannou.
Without realising it , you might have stumbled across some very valid reasons why Fury could lose. The standard of opponent that he’s going life and death with is getting increasingly worse, meaning he is getting increasingly worse.
you’ve just persuaded me to put my bet on. Cheers Brock.
Go ahead and make your bet but first listen to this. It's true that Wilder took more out of Fury than AJ took out of the rabbit but remember that the rabbit is small just a little sausage really so he really got drained. Do you remember that right hand to that AJ called him with in the 9th round of the second fight? That right hand shook him from his skull right down his neck through his chest down to his toes and I remember thinking how dehumanizing it was. It reminded me of how George Foreman lifted Joe Frazier off the ground with an uppercut. It's so dehumanizing and mentally cannot be forgotten by the fighter on the receiving end. That one right hand that AJ landed was a crushing blow to the rabbit and will have lasting effects. You might think one punch is not enough to do it but remember one punch is enough to kill a fighter even if it's a left jab at the wrong moment the same way your avatar ironically Primo carnera killed Ernie schaff with a left jab at the right spot at the right time if you watch the video. it was a mere left jab but Primo carnera landed it at the right time in the right spot and it killed another man.

I'm the first to mention it out of any boxing fan in the history of the world but that right hand that AJ landed on the rabbit in the 9th round shook the rabbit in a way that it did permanent damage to the rabbit.

So yes if you watch the way his skeleton shook after that right hand it almost made you feel sorry for him the same way you felt sorry for Joe Frazier being lifted off the ground by Foreman. And it's right here it was never the same after that and neither will the rabbit be

So it is true that Wilder was much more devastating to Fury especially after three fights but in this case remember that Fury is a big man so he can absorb that devastating power, whereas the rabbit is a very small little sausage, a little rat-faced s*** house, so what AJ did to him over those 24 rounds will have permanently shattered him just enough that he will become annihilated by the Gypsy King
If I hadn’t seen videos of you selling mouldy fruit on the Mexican Border , I would be convinced by the way you write that you actually were Tyson Fury!! He sure has done a brainwash number on you.

Not all of the fruit was moldy. The mangoes yes. Some of the avocados may have been. Not all. For sure the limes were fresh.
Tyson Fury has proven that he always finds a way to win even on a horrible night unlike AJ who has had plenty of horrible nights and did not get the win

That is the sign of a true unbeatable champion. Tyson Fury definitely won the first fight with Wilder despite the two knockdowns.

Tyson Fury is the greatest British heavyweight of all time

No sausage is going to beat him
Tyson Fury is nowhere near the greatest British Heavyweight of all time. A legend in his own lunchtime maybe. Mcdermott beat him. If it wasn't O' Connor reffing who was beaten by Mcdermott 's Dad and trainer, that would be a loss. Then factor in his being knocked down by cruiserweight Cunningham, fighting Wilder and Chisora multiple times whilst refusing to defend the belt against Wlad after being caught doping. Avoided Ruiz Jr ,went life and death with Wallin and Ngou. He is seriously overrated. Parker and Joshua showed how dire Fury is with the ease they dealt with Ngou and Wilder and still Fury fan boys will not have it.

Fitzsimmons,Farr,Cooper,Bruno,Joshua,Haye,Hide, Mason, Lewis etc all Muller him.

Dosser.