Default The Fascist Bully is GONE - LISTEN to this P.O.S. and remember

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Fascist Bully is GONE - LISTEN to this P.O.S. and remember

Forcing medical procedures on an uninformed public is against international law. There was no informed consent. This man should be under arrest and held liable for the harm he caused which we now know is rather substantial to say the very least.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait what? CIA DIRECTOR WILLIAM COLBY ADMITTED TO CONGRESS OVER 400 CIA AGENTS WORKING SECRETLY TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION IN THE AMERICAN MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO CONTROL AMERICANS' BELIEF SYSTEMS?!?!? WAIT WHAT. HE SAYS IT IS CALLED OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD?!?!?

DAMN WHO KNEW, RIGHT? THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A 'CONSPEEEERACY THEORY ". BWAHAHAHAHAH

The funny part is that most people didn't believe this until now. Even funnier is that people don't realize this is STILL GOING ON. #BRAINWASHED. But 'certain' individuals let's leave it stated like that, "don't believe" in "conspiracy theories". Bwaha . Right. LET'S GO AND FIND THE MOST RIDICULOUS THEORIES OUT THERE AND USE THOSE TO JUDGE ALL THE OTHER THEORIES AS BEING IN THE SAME BOAT. People should be 'even-handed' and try hard to appear unbiased bwahaha roflmao and the EASIEST way to do that is ride the fence: a lil of this, a lil of that and HEY, look how playing both sides I am. What a vague, overly-general and bogus doctrine to seek 'pride' in.

It's like someone says "I will always do what's right EVEN IF (get the fucking 🎻🎻🎻) it doesn't benefit me personally". Oh what a fucking saint.

🤣🤣🤣

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all these rats have been jumping ship. he only gave twenty four hours before leaving. there's not going to be a royal commision so nothing will happen as usual. remove yourself from this system as much as possible & ignore these parasites. until people realize democracy is a scam they will continued to be fooled. the ones to blame though are not the parasites, it's the people that went along with the nonsense without verifying the claims to be true for themselves

ps i seem to remember you wearing a mask & believing the nonsense without verifying the claims to be true for yourself
    Last edited by TIC; 10-01-2023 at 10:49 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    all these rats have been jumping ship. he only gave twenty four hours before leaving. there's not going to be a royal commision so nothing will happen as usual. remove yourself from this system as much as possible & ignore these parasites. until people realize democracy is a scam they will continued to be fooled. the ones to blame though are not the parasites, it's the people that went along with the nonsense without verifying the claims to be true for themselves

ps i seem to remember you wearing a mask & believing the nonsense without verifying the claims to be true for yourself
    I realize now it was unnecessary to wear the mask. How many people do you know who can admit that? I am admitting it now.

Never took any shots or boosters or even flu shots in my life and I never got covid

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

I realize now it was unnecessary to wear the mask. How many people do you know who can admit that? I am admitting it now.

Never took any shots or boosters or even flu shots in my life and I never got covid

#Pureblood

The only people I know who got covid were people who had like four or five or six shots and boosters and they still think they're getting them this fall

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Pureblood

The only people I know who got covid were people who had like four or five or six shots and boosters and they still think they're getting them this fall
    At least you acknowledge that they had covid.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

#Pureblood

Oh absolutely.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'll give you credit for admitting that you now realize it was unnecessary to wear a mask. you are right there are not many people who can admit when they have been fooled. could you please tell me what you believe covid is & what it does?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#Pureblood

could you please tell me what you believe covid is & what it does?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe Covid 19 is a virus which is similar to flu.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so you believe covid is a virus that causes flu like symptoms? did you always believe that is what covid was, from the time you first heard about it or did you think differently?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so you believe covid is a virus that causes flu like symptoms? did you always believe that is what covid was, from the time you first heard about it or did you think differently?
    Still think the same.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still think the same.
    so you always thought that covid was similar to the flu?

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still think the same.
    so you always thought that covid was similar to the flu?
    Yes

Thread Information