Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fury Ducks Usyk again?

After yesterday what will the excuses be?

Fury says he’s the best Heavyweight ever with an old past it Wlad (no rematch) and Wilder on his resume.

Lost first fight to McDermott and should have been stopped via cut in Otto Wallin fight.

How does Bob Arum, Frank Warren avoid Usyk this time round and do you foresee a rematch against a complete novice in Francis..

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury Ducks Usyk again?

I thought usyk said it wasn't happening soon due to his injuries. Obviously fury might still try to duck out of it but I don't think it was ever going to happen this December.

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury will take on Usyk next and become the undisputed champion. He will then face AJ and beat him and retire.

The end.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the fight does not happen as signed for Dec Tyson should be stripped. Flat out. Enough of this nuttiness and coddling. But imo there's no chance it does and it will be punted back into next year. Fury has basically said as much.

I would not be shocked if they rerun the circus and rematch. So many outside factors come off last night's fiasco thanks to an undedicated half committed half ass professional who made the sport look like even more of a complete side show attraction. All this does is ensure more carny mix mash 'fights' to come.

And someone needs to break it to Ngannou that he's not banking what he did, not even close to it, when he wants to face other contenders who already refuse fights because multi millions are not enough.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what happened to team tyson's tough talk that the fight must happen on december twenty third because there's a signed contract & oleksandr will be sued if he doesn't. i'm sure the cut will be used as an excuse to delay the fight again. tyson should have just stayed retired
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury will take on Usyk next and become the undisputed champion. He will then face AJ and beat him and retire.

The end.
    will tyson be bringing his elbow to these fights?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has to fight him next or be stripped and retire.

December too soon though I feel. Don't think he was in decent shape for that and the other guy didn't think it was a damn show etc....

Only himself to blame. His time at the top is limited up to him what he does with it but still can redeem himself.

Has there ever been a bigger fall in public favour than Fury. He had the world in his hands after Wilder and now spoiled it all with his bullshit.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

The end.
    Fury will bring everything he needs to win the fight. When he faces a legitimate boxer he always comes in shape and focused determination. He took Francis for granted and was a very poor showing.

Usyk will bring the best out of Fury. His lighting jab, high pace and sheer size will be enough to dominate Usyk.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He seems on a massive downer here. You wonder how this will play out.....

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

The end.
    His lighting jab, high pace and sheer size will be enough to dominate Usyk.
    tyson couldn't even dominate a guy who had never had a professional boxing fight before

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If fighting for the undisputed title means nothing to him then why does he not step aside and go back to being a celebrity? That says it all really. When boxing has given you all that it has given Fury to speak about it in the manner he always has, it shows how ungrateful and entitled he has always been. He and his brother have made boxing a laughing stock and the sooner he is beaten and realises he is not what he thinks he is the better. If he turns up for Usyk with the same kind of attitude he will get hammered on the scorecard and possibly stopped. The Fury circus is just not funny anymore.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Groves told Sky Sports: "There is not a chance the Usyk fight is happening on that date. It is not Usyk on December 23, I don't think it's Usyk next. I think it's either Ngannou or that's the last of Fury.

"He tells everyone he is the Gypsy King, that he is the man, no fighter can ever beat him. There is someone right now who can beat him and it's Usyk. A lot of people will think the same.

"He doesn't need to roll the dice and get beat off the little gap-toothed Ukrainian guy.

"He'd rather just sail off into the sunset. He is an interesting character and there are lots of avenues he can explore after boxing. Doors that might be shut on him or not the same if he loses to Usyk.

"I think he is going to either rectify the last fight against Ngannou, which he will get paid a lot of money for and a lot of people would be interested in. He will train better and show up and perform.

"Or he might retire.

"There is no way he didn't wake up the next morning [after the Ngannou fight] with loads of doubts. 'Have I still got it anymore?' 'Why could I not handle this guy comfortably?'

"He might be questioning, 'do I really want to do it anymore?'

"He wasn't the 'people's champion' until after the second Denotay Wilder fight [in 2020] and he hasn't had that acid test since fighting Wilder [in 2021]. That is a long time.

"He hasn't had to work hard, hasn't had to struggle. Dillian Whyte didn't show up. Dereck Chisora was like a friend. It feels like a long time since he has probably been really backs against the wall.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxi...12a18740&ei=47

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The end.
    I agree with this completely. And he will knock out Anthony Joshua in spectacular fashion but he will just barely squeak by in an ugly match with Usyk.

During the match Fury will throw Alexander to the ground many times and he will be accused of bullying that little midget

There will be no rematch with Ngannou

He will retire as Master says but after one year he will come back out of retirement and fight Floyd Mayweather with one hand tied behind his back and lose a split decision to Floyd

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A few things spring to mind.
    1. I didn't think Usyk had a chance against Fury due to size and style, I now think he has a chance.
    2. Francis deserves a rematch for sure.
    3. Fury keeps saying he doesn't need the undisputed, well vacate and carry on the circus and do all boxing fans a favour.
    4. Tyson Fury has to many yes men and cheerleaders around him, he has taken his eye off the game.
    5. Tommy Fury has made loads of money and he is barely Area Title standard.
    6. John Fury was KOED by Steve Garber who finished with a record of 20 wins 25 losses 1 draw, now the Fury hype thinks he can fight Mike Tyson lol.
    7. Has Fury got leggy at 35 ? huge tall man who can move but has possibly got old.

All in all if you keep talking bullshit and you start to believe it.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 11-03-2023 at 08:16 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information