Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  46
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 86

Thread: Who is next for Canelo?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,671
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    canelo can basically do whatever he likes at this stage of his career, similar to how floyd ended his. i'd be okay if it's a shit opponent in may if there's a big fight guarantee for september. i was thinking he could fulfil the ibf mandatory against william scull but he's not american. please don't give us boo boo or caleb part two
    I'm going to need to go a little apples and oranges. But oddly, who wasn't roasting Mayweather also? I sure was. But at least he had a belt or two taken away and announced Berto was the last official hurrah. And the honest fan in me says Benavidez gives Canelo a much much tougher fight than say a early Thurman would have given Mayweather. Can't bring myself to defend Floyd but Canelo was no Mayweather. Canelo is literally wearing a crown and called full undisputed, keeper of all belts he chooses not to defend in the respected division as of late.

    And still no opponent named for his May "big" fight. We're now far under 90 days out and that is insane to me. But I guess these are the times we live in now as fans.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    i'm just comparing the final stages of floyd's career to where canelo is now. canelo is a big enough star like floyd was that he can pick & choose who he fights, like floyd did with his six fight contract. i agree that canelo needs to fight some of these young guys but if he's not going to then one of them needs to start cleaning out the division themselves. david b, david m, jaime, christian mbilli, diego pacheco, edgar berlanga, william scull, erik bazinyan, vladimir shishkin, caleb, kevin lele sadjo, bektemir melikuziev, sergiy derevyanchenko. the division doesn't need to be static, the belts are meaningless if the fighters are proving themselves against each other. but the fighters are too inactive, sitting on rankings & hoping for a payday, instead of wanting to prove they are the best. if canelo won't fight you then seek out the next best guy & then go after the next & so on
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,076
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1950
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Canelo's coach Eddy Reynoso explains why Canelo can't fight Benavidez now

    “Look, I think at this point in Saul's career we need to be VERY careful about anything we do later, why? Because these are the last years that Saul is going to have as a fighter, and we really have to see what suits Saul, you know, the interests. We are NOT afraid of Benavidez, but all that, as I tell you, no one wants to fight and there you go, there are a lot of interests going everywhere, promoters, managers, televisions, so it It's complicated to do this kind of fight, but fear of us towards David Benavidez, Believe me, there is none."



    This is the biggest crock of bullshit I have ever read. C'mon Ginger and Team... just man up and say you're scared shitless of getting KTFO'ed by Benavidez and just leave it at that.

    Instead... the red-headed diva keeps poking around the ranks of the undersized big names.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    73
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Alvarez says Sugar Ray Robinson & Monzon wouldn't have beaten him 🤪
    It was posted today that PBC are ready to pay Alvarez his guarantee to fight Munguia next but not 'Mall

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7,975
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    690
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Looks like Benavidez is fighting Gvordzyk at Light heavy for an interim belt , while waiting for a shot at the Bivol v Beterbiev winner.
    Looks like Canelo waited him out and got what he wants.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    it's a good move by david b. as i said in a previous post, if someone won't fight you then seek out the other best guys around you. this isn't that. i don't really think much of the fight. oleksandr hasn't really been impressive since returning after his over three year retirement but he's promoted by canelo, so it keeps that rivalry alive. mauricio said david b was going to be made mandatory to canelo in march, so i wonder if that still happens, david b would still hold the wbc interim belt at one sixty eight as well i'd assume
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Alvarez says Sugar Ray Robinson & Monzon wouldn't have beaten him 🤪
    It was posted today that PBC are ready to pay Alvarez his guarantee to fight Munguia next but not 'Mall
    a jaime fight probably sells much better
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    there is also a rumour that pbc have offered canelo a guaranteed fifty five million to fight david benavidez on may fourth. it is said if the offer is declined david b will take the fight at light-heavy against oleksandr.

    it should be made aware that sampson lewkowicz claimed last year that a fight between david b & david morrell was signed
    Last edited by TIC; 02-23-2024 at 02:07 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,671
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    I believe my inner cynic has taken over regarding Canelo. But this comes off like some ultra maneuvering straight from the top of the wbc and team Canelo shell game. So he waits Benavidez out and along comes the runner up prize of "interim" shot and a supposed guarantee fight with a Bivol v Beterbiev that has yet to happen. Oh and he gets to leave the division for it...the guy who has already been called weight bully and will now need to boil back down "if" the Canelo fight is lined for September...a 3 month turn around for Benavidez. We, you, me, my cat, my drunk neighbor, your cat...we all know that's not happening! Gets better...Reynoso trainer of Canelo is working with Gvozdyk and now has a firsthand direct preview and scout on facing him in the ring. Brilliant. Benavidez moving to 175 is not an experiment and while The Nail is on a comeback after Beterbiev tore him down he still remains a very live skilled boxer-puncher. I think it's a solid match and Benavidez gets nothing but respect. But this is still Canelo getting away with 'jump thru my hoops' first bullshat rather than fulfill his responsibility as "undisputed King". You don't see any ducks clearer than this. Unless they're sitting at your feet at the park begging for bread ffs.

    And the "face of boxing" is currently set to face the highly regarded TBA from parts unknown in just 75 ? days and asking you to pay for it. The man is a shameless charlatan and the entire act and string along and all the sheep marching in step is tiresome.

    You're King Canelo. You're currently "undisputed" and the face of boxing. You are the El Grande Ginger of the sweet science. Just fight the best in your 168 division champ. Defend! That is literally all critics are asking you to do at this point in time.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    who is forcing david b to move up? he could have faced david morrell, his promoter claimed a fight between them was signed last year. pbc can't get david b jaime either? what about christian mbilli? team david b are choosing to move up to fight a thirty six year old who was beaten into a three year retirement. eddy reynoso is also denying that any offer has been received to fight david b & sampson lewkowicz has mysteriously deleted his tweet i posted above claiming an offer was made. i'm not defending canelo here, canelo is going to do what canelo wants. there are very good fights for david b to make at super middle. there is no need to wait on another fighter to define your legacy, make your own
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,076
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1950
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Does anybody recall any of these shenanigans in the days of Marquez, Barrera, Morales??

    Hey... I know, just like everyone else, that a certain amount of ducking and "A-siding" has always been a part of boxing. But really??

    When has there been anywhere near the amount of hate for a fighter (who's obviously good) as there is for Canelo? And I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about social media, where just about every post brings scores of comments... some in favor, but many against... about the red-headed diva.

    I don't remember there being (other than PED users, which BTW Ginger got his wrist slapped about also) so much controversy surrounding champions of the past. If we're talking strictly Mexican fighters, I don't recall the aforementioned three (or any of the other champions) being as universally reviled for shenanigans like "marinating", "protecting the zero", catchweights, trinket-chasing, weight-draining, plain ol' ducking, and many of the other shit that this clown has subjected boxing to over the last decade or so.

    And it's almost exclusively Ginger. Because all around him... fights go on as usual. The best fighting the best... zeros be damned. Very little drama (well... except in the heavyweights with Fury). Just good boxing, with fighters taking risks like in the good old days. Personally... I can't wait till this clown retires. He THINKS he's going to go down in history as one of the very best... when in reality history will see him as one of the most controversial fighters in history, for his penchant for chasing undersized, over-the-hill, or otherwise disadvantaged fighters.

    Remember when he tried to get Badou Jack to drain himself 20 pounds? Badou basically told him to shove it up his ass... for which I was ecstatically happy.

    No matter how you slice it... the fact of the matter is: Canelo is on his own lonely island when it comes to having a manufactured career. That is precisely why many true boxing fans (Mexicans included) loathe him... and why opinions are so divided and polarized on social media. You can love a fighter or you can hate a fighter. But it's usually because of PED use or other factors like that. With Canelo it's because of the carefully built, untouchable personna he has built for himself.

    Oh... and let's not kid ourselves. Ginger has avoided David Benavidez like the plague.


    F*CK Canelo.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Does anybody recall any of these shenanigans in the days of Marquez, Barrera, Morales??

    Hey... I know, just like everyone else, that a certain amount of ducking and "A-siding" has always been a part of boxing. But really??

    When has there been anywhere near the amount of hate for a fighter (who's obviously good) as there is for Canelo? And I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about social media, where just about every post brings scores of comments... some in favor, but many against... about the red-headed diva.

    I don't remember there being (other than PED users, which BTW Ginger got his wrist slapped about also) so much controversy surrounding champions of the past. If we're talking strictly Mexican fighters, I don't recall the aforementioned three (or any of the other champions) being as universally reviled for shenanigans like "marinating", "protecting the zero", catchweights, trinket-chasing, weight-draining, plain ol' ducking, and many of the other shit that this clown has subjected boxing to over the last decade or so.

    And it's almost exclusively Ginger. Because all around him... fights go on as usual. The best fighting the best... zeros be damned. Very little drama (well... except in the heavyweights with Fury). Just good boxing, with fighters taking risks like in the good old days. Personally... I can't wait till this clown retires. He THINKS he's going to go down in history as one of the very best... when in reality history will see him as one of the most controversial fighters in history, for his penchant for chasing undersized, over-the-hill, or otherwise disadvantaged fighters.

    Remember when he tried to get Badou Jack to drain himself 20 pounds? Badou basically told him to shove it up his ass... for which I was ecstatically happy.

    No matter how you slice it... the fact of the matter is: Canelo is on his own lonely island when it comes to having a manufactured career. That is precisely why many true boxing fans (Mexicans included) loathe him... and why opinions are so divided and polarized on social media. You can love a fighter or you can hate a fighter. But it's usually because of PED use or other factors like that. With Canelo it's because of the carefully built, untouchable personna he has built for himself.

    Oh... and let's not kid ourselves. Ginger has avoided David Benavidez like the plague.


    F*CK Canelo.
    juan manuel marquez, marco antonio barrera & erik morales were never anywhere the crossover star canelo is. depends on what you mean by hate. floyd had just as much. tyson fury must have a lot. i heard the crowds cheering loudly when macho camacho & the prince lost, both were despised at that time. i'm not sure why you have to restrict the discussion to strictly mexican fighters, unless you are pushing your bias & not wanting to highlight that many of the things you mentioned have been done by other fighters throughout the sports history. not all big fights go on as usual. artur v dmitry has taken longer than errol v bud to get made. canelo is already a first ballet hall of famer, who still has the potential to be an all time great. history will look back favourably on canelo. how carefully built was it to take on floyd? what about ggg in the rematch? what about dmitry? canelo hasn't fought david b as yet, we'll have to wait & see if he never fights him. canelo didn't make david b lose his belt twice did he? if david b had been more disciplined who knows how things go. there is blame to pass around in many places. if david b really wants the canelo fight, why is he planning to move up? his manager said they had a signed agreement for david morrell, why can't they make that fight now? what about christian mbilli or jaime? can david b no longer make super middle? that's not canelo's fault if that's the case. focusing on one fighter to make your legacy is ridiculous, there are plenty of other fighters out there to build a legacy against
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    26,076
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1950
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Does anybody recall any of these shenanigans in the days of Marquez, Barrera, Morales??

    Hey... I know, just like everyone else, that a certain amount of ducking and "A-siding" has always been a part of boxing. But really??

    When has there been anywhere near the amount of hate for a fighter (who's obviously good) as there is for Canelo? And I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about social media, where just about every post brings scores of comments... some in favor, but many against... about the red-headed diva.

    I don't remember there being (other than PED users, which BTW Ginger got his wrist slapped about also) so much controversy surrounding champions of the past. If we're talking strictly Mexican fighters, I don't recall the aforementioned three (or any of the other champions) being as universally reviled for shenanigans like "marinating", "protecting the zero", catchweights, trinket-chasing, weight-draining, plain ol' ducking, and many of the other shit that this clown has subjected boxing to over the last decade or so.

    And it's almost exclusively Ginger. Because all around him... fights go on as usual. The best fighting the best... zeros be damned. Very little drama (well... except in the heavyweights with Fury). Just good boxing, with fighters taking risks like in the good old days. Personally... I can't wait till this clown retires. He THINKS he's going to go down in history as one of the very best... when in reality history will see him as one of the most controversial fighters in history, for his penchant for chasing undersized, over-the-hill, or otherwise disadvantaged fighters.

    Remember when he tried to get Badou Jack to drain himself 20 pounds? Badou basically told him to shove it up his ass... for which I was ecstatically happy.

    No matter how you slice it... the fact of the matter is: Canelo is on his own lonely island when it comes to having a manufactured career. That is precisely why many true boxing fans (Mexicans included) loathe him... and why opinions are so divided and polarized on social media. You can love a fighter or you can hate a fighter. But it's usually because of PED use or other factors like that. With Canelo it's because of the carefully built, untouchable personna he has built for himself.

    Oh... and let's not kid ourselves. Ginger has avoided David Benavidez like the plague.


    F*CK Canelo.
    juan manuel marquez, marco antonio barrera & erik morales were never anywhere the crossover star canelo is. depends on what you mean by hate. floyd had just as much. tyson fury must have a lot. i heard the crowds cheering loudly when macho camacho & the prince lost, both were despised at that time. i'm not sure why you have to restrict the discussion to strictly mexican fighters, unless you are pushing your bias & not wanting to highlight that many of the things you mentioned have been done by other fighters throughout the sports history. not all big fights go on as usual. artur v dmitry has taken longer than errol v bud to get made. canelo is already a first ballet hall of famer, who still has the potential to be an all time great. history will look back favourably on canelo. how carefully built was it to take on floyd? what about ggg in the rematch? what about dmitry? canelo hasn't fought david b as yet, we'll have to wait & see if he never fights him. canelo didn't make david b lose his belt twice did he? if david b had been more disciplined who knows how things go. there is blame to pass around in many places. if david b really wants the canelo fight, why is he planning to move up? his manager said they had a signed agreement for david morrell, why can't they make that fight now? what about christian mbilli or jaime? can david b no longer make super middle? that's not canelo's fault if that's the case. focusing on one fighter to make your legacy is ridiculous, there are plenty of other fighters out there to build a legacy against

    I'll answer one of your questions quickly and easily.

    I restricted my comparison strictly to Mexican fighters because I want to make it clear that my bias is not against Mexican fighters in general. A fact that should be clear by now after umpteen years in the forum, but just in case. I specifically mention that Barrera, Morales, Marquez, et al were beloved fighters. I myself was a big fan... especially of MAB and JMM.

    Now for your mentioned examples. Floyd. Yes... Floyd is loved by some... hated by others. He's got some of the same criticisms as Canelo does. Carefully protected his "0", even to the point of maybe avoiding some fighters at certain times. Others hate him because of his off-ring personna. Me... I don't like Floyd the person, but respect Floyd the fighter. Fury? Yes... another love-hate guy. I personally don't like him at all. Talks a whole lot... and his only claim to fame as far as I'm concerned is taking on the boogeyman when nobody else (read: Joshua) was jumping at the opportunity to face him. Did a good job on Wilder, too. But Fury's too much of a soap opera clown to suit me. Camacho? I was never a fan. Nassem? Goes without saying. I became MORE of a fan of MAB when he humiliated Prince. But both Camacho and Naseem faced all comers. Any time... anywhere. Few if any diva clauses.

    You throw around a lot of other names. But fact of the matter is I've been a boxing fan a long time. And Canelo is a new (and hopefully one-shot) breed. This carefully crafting of a career with undersized and over-the-hill blokes got old a LONG time ago. And my point stands. You NEVER had the amount of criticism on these other hated fighters that you have against Ginger. Even past champions, like Chavez Sr. and even JMM himself (both Mexican) have weighed in on the shortcomings of Canelo. Sure... they have to be careful not to incur the wrath of this new generation of Mexican boxing fanhood. That's why they don't pile it on.

    Canelo's fights against Floyd, GGG, Bivol? With Floyd it was a case of clamoring for the fight, claiming he belonged in the same ring. Turned out to be one of my favorite fights of Floyd. A total shutout. GGG? You mean the guy Canelo spent a long time "marinating" the fight... only to go up to 164 and fight JCC Jr? This, BTW, was the precursor to something Ginger was to do his whole career. Jump weights in a calculated fashion to take calculated "risks." Then jump back down to avoid the real ones. Bivol was a gross miscalculation on Ginger and his team... and I'm sure Canelo has spent many a night regretting that.

    There is NOT excuse on Earth as to why Canelo can't give Benavidez a shot. The real reason is that Canelo only takes fights against feather-fisted British victims... er... fighters, or dudes three weight divisions lower than himself. Either that... or he's trying to drag cruiserweights down to his level.

    Canelo's a joke, and I'll be happy when he leaves boxing.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,018
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    362
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    i just think if you want to discuss a fighter you should be able to acknowledge when the same thing i done by other fighters. i also respect floyd as a fighter but more in his earlier years. much of his career after the jose castillo rematch i could do without. i do give him credit for how he handle canelo though, although the catchweight takes some shine off for me. tyson knew deontay was a limited fighter, that's why he fought him only three fights into his return & then twice more. i only mentioned macho & the prince because of how much distain they received, nothing to do with who they fought. whenever you reach the level canelo is at you will always receive a degree of hate, the reasons can differ immensely. you said canelo's been carefully built. taking on floyd is not careful building, most thought canelo lost the first fight to ggg, canelo took the immediate rematch, that is careful building & if dmitry was a gross miscalculation, then that's not careful building. one excuse for canelo not to fight david b is that he doesn't have to yet, david b is not his mandatory & the fight hasn't been ordered. canelo's fought punchers & guys in his same division & above him
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

    Titofan:

    The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

    Also Titofan:

    GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

    Hidden Content

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,671
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who is next for Canelo?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    who is forcing david b to move up? he could have faced david morrell, his promoter claimed a fight between them was signed last year. pbc can't get david b jaime either? what about christian mbilli? team david b are choosing to move up to fight a thirty six year old who was beaten into a three year retirement. eddy reynoso is also denying that any offer has been received to fight david b & sampson lewkowicz has mysteriously deleted his tweet i posted above claiming an offer was made. i'm not defending canelo here, canelo is going to do what canelo wants. there are very good fights for david b to make at super middle. there is no need to wait on another fighter to define your legacy, make your own
    This is all a maneuver with the wbc still padding the cradle for Canelo. It's pretty obvious they tossed it out of the blue with guarantees of interims and titles for Benavidez. This isn't about Benavidez vs the 168 runner ups. David has been the top challenger for literal years now and mandatory under one strap. The man has been ranked 168 Ring #1 longer than Morrell has even been a professional fighter. And he didn't get placed there, he actually beat a fellow top 10. Then he demolished another top 10 to rank up. I like and respect Morrell, he has big things ahead. But this is a fans expectation of Saul Alvarez aka Canelo to step tf up to top challengers and defend vs 168 very best. He is the "face of boxing". YOU are the undisputed. This challenge and mega fight has been a no brainer for years now. Yet we excuse it away so Canelo aka Saul Alvarez can continue his low expectations ppv charade and actually have fans anticipating a fight with TBA. It's embarrassing dude.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. How is Canelo a top P4P guy?
    By Pavlik in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 01:36 AM
  2. Canelo vs. GGG
    By Rantcatrat in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2015, 01:25 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:34 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 06:22 PM
  5. Why Canelo will win.....
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 03:16 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing