Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Missed everything last night but did manage to get half the garage paneled and pork butt smoked . So degenerative infancy conquers all it turns out. Without seeing the specs it sounds like power won over Haney who was throwing nerf balls and showed a pretty brittle beard. Haney kept getting up, Ryan kept putting him down and did not finish him but just as good with the beat up. The blown weight and glaring unprofessionalism are swept under the rug as if it never existed. And guys intentionally blowing weight as to not "drain" down for added advantage thus forfeiting titles is not a Ryan camp creation they're just another extension. The prefight BS and celebrated childishness remains what it was in my honest opinion and we're likely to see more of it. Yeah boxing . No idea where they go but it seems both might want to consider moving up. Again didn't see Haney in full fight or real time but sounds like he was pretty frail after the connects.

Haney looks far too small for 140 never mind 147. When you see it you'll be shocked how small he looks. Any 140 pounder anywhere near the top of the rankings who is a monstor for his weight will be thinking I can't outbox him but I could walk right through him.

What precise part of the pig did you smoke and in what fashion?
He looked scary gaunt going into Loma I recall but calculated as Loma wasn't pitching bricks either. Still thought Loma edged that one but him going up was supposed to resolve his weight issue. Just can't see it getting better for him at 147 by any means. Seen some highlights this morning and off the first KD you could see that look...the wide eyed unfocused oh shit it's going to be a long night because I can't take that shot look. Yeh just basic butt/shoulder slow smoked, cajun rub, dijon, cinnamon and a pile of light toasted brioche rolls. Sauteed onion and slaw for the capper . Meat prices have finally dropped locally!