Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: AJ is a dumb asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    AJ's opponents have gradually got worse since he got beaten twice by Usyk.

This could explain the seemingly improved performances and maybe if he continues this trajectory he will be facing the winner Logan Paul v Mike Tyson.
    Have they got worse? Or has he made them look bad? Ok Ngannou obviously isn’t at that level…………but he floored and beat Fury.
    And as for Wallin, he put 50 stitches in World Champion Fury , and that cut was so bad that if it wasn’t a World Title fight , it would’ve been stopped.
    So they’re alright when they fight Fury. But shit when they fight AJ.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last time I checked Fury hadn't fought Ruiz or Usyk once or am I mistaken? So apparently Joshua is just a power puncher with nothing more than "the one-two punch" and despite the fact that he outboxed Ruiz from the outside and won the rematch he didn't actually because credit for that should go to Fury the master boxer who has not even fought Ruiz or Uysk once. It gets confusing trying to count the own goals when clowns move the goal posts. Brock you insisted Helenius would be too much for Joshua, Ngannou...and countless others would be too much for AJ but when he destroyed them a little birdy got your tongue and now they were shite all along.

Fury's opponents have been pretty terrible on the whole, don't get me wrong this is hardly a golden era for heavyweights but Fury has avoided Povetkin, took 12 rounds to outpoint Kevin Johnson while AJ smashed him in 2 rounds, 9 years ago Joshus knockouts Whyte and it takes Fury 7 years before he fights Whyte. The Klitschko fights demonstrate again the gulf between approach and execution and then look at Wallin as Primo has pointed out.

Don't get me wrong Joshua can be embarrassing with his post-fight stuff and trying too hard to be cool, but I don't get this weird over the top hate of Joshua when Fury has been such a negative for boxing. Fury with his Coke head bullshit, fake English/Irish bullshit, Fake mental health issues in one sentence whilst gaslighting people in the next. doping...ffs the fella is an eejit.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll take Joshua's 4 wins in the last year
    Over Fury getting knocked down & a "decision" over an a boxer in his pro debut in the same timeframe

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh I can't come close to knocking a man for doing nothing but winning and fighting at every opportunity. I even recall someone in this place believing Franklin would "give AJ real problems" . And I don't doubt AJ will go right into a Hrgovic fight once the IBF alphabet boyz sort out their belt and if it's presented. The heavyweights are finally shifting into gear and cannot deny that Joshua is at the very top of the engine. The fact a conquered opponent is now again flourishing in Parker is a compliment to that.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah that win over joseph is looking better & better for aj, while tyson's wins over otto, deontay & francis are aging like milk
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's no doubt that AJ's stock is rising while Fury's is plummeting, even though Fury remains technically undefeated.

Common opponents isn't always a good barometer in boxing, but sometimes it'll have to do.

Wlad - Joshua put on a show for the ages against Wlad, while Fury stunk up the ring with the most pitiful, boring heavyweight title fight ever conducted... bar none.

Wallin - Fury went tooth and nail with Wallin... while Joshua had him out of there in the 5th round.

Ngannou - Fury got knocked down and came away with a split decision against an MMA guy making his pro debut... given credence to the notion that MMA'ers can cross over no problem. Joshua dispelled that notion with two right hands in the 2nd round.

Fury's stock was at its highest when he took on the big, bad Wilder after negotiations with Joshua went nowhere... and survived a horrific knockdown in the last round in coming out with a draw. He put an exclamation mark on that by beating Wilder in two subsequent fights. But as @TIC mentioned... his wins over Wilder mean less now than they did back then. Wilder himself has plummeted like a lead balloon.

Pretty sure Fury must feel some pressure to put away Usyk decisively.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury should fare better against Usyk than aj did with his superior and untouchable movement. Fury UD if not a late stoppage in the 11th.

aj dug deep twice but was the perfect opponent for The Rabbit, getting way outclassed and outboxed in that order.

Fury is a bad style for Usyk

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do you insist on calling him the rabbit?

This "superior and untouchable movement" of Fury is a myth. You know that right?

A three second clip of him dodging punches against Tom Schwarz, doesn't negate the fact that he's been hit, hurt and put on the seat of his pants consistently throughout his career. Whatever version of Tyson Fury you care to mention. Against fighters who are several leagues below Usyk in terms of technical ability by the way.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Fury with his untouchable movement.
    tyson sure got dropped a lot for someone with untouchable movement
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Francis should fight Wilder
    Wilder looked retired at the Parker fight in my opinion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Totally.... So maybe he could still spark Francis??

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Totally.... So maybe he could still spark Francis??

That would be my guess.

Thread Information