Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default AJ is a dumb asshole!

Of course we know you could knock Francis out... of course Tyson Fury is a feather fisted heavyweight champion... you could have carried old Francis a round or two more and not make the "game" be so obvious. Now Francis has no chance of making any more serious money in the sport, something he got that UFC could not give him.

AJ is one asshole. Fucked up Francis's money.. He could have carried Francis. AJ is not a professional as we think he is. He is just a power puncher and why Usyk and Fury and Ruiz would beat him again and again and again.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: AJ is a dumb asshole!

Someone lost money on a "late-round KO" bet.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

aj just has the one two punch... He gets good torque into the right hand for sure but that's all he has kind of like Wilder in a way.

aj has made some improvements over the past 1 year but there is no way that he will be the lunatic the maniac the absolute mad hatter Tyson Fury because Tyson Fury is insane and a way better boxer with way better movement.

Everybody giving little aj credit for a picture of a right hand but come on the guy was out on his feet after the second knocked down so how hard is it to land a peach of a right hand? The first two knockdown right hands were probably better while they final lockdown was really just a matter of a foregone conclusion as the guy was semi-conscious on his feet and didn't even raise his left hand to try to block it

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I mean, he could have carried Francis until at least 6. It would not have hurt. Look at how Floyd carried McGreggor and Paul...
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I mean, he could have carried Francis until at least 6. It would not have hurt. Look at how Floyd carried McGreggor and Paul...

Nah. Make a statement. I'm not an MMA fan, nor do I look favorably at YouTubers trying to become overnight boxers.... so I'm actually happy with that statement win by AJ. Otherwise you'll be opening the doors for all kinds of MMAers trying to pass themselves off as boxers (mostly for the big paydays) and thinking they can just cross over without any issues.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. And you've got to give Ngannou credit for that. He didn't fuck about. He put himself immediately in the firing line and rolled the dice. The Fury's did a good job of convincing MMA guys and Youtubers that they could compete with 'real' boxers. Someone needed to close that door that had been left ajar. AJ closed it so hard, it's got Ngannous face imprinted in it.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Francis should fight Wilder

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Now Francis has a chance to win that one.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I think Francis and Wilder have made enough money out of being frauds that have no place at the higher echelons of the sport.
    Let some of the other Heavyweights make some money and try to earn a place at the top table.
    Or is it not a sport anymore?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Of course we know you could knock Francis out... of course Tyson Fury is a feather fisted heavyweight champion... you could have carried old Francis a round or two more and not make the "game" be so obvious. Now Francis has no chance of making any more serious money in the sport, something he got that UFC could not give him.

AJ is one asshole. Fucked up Francis's money.. He could have carried Francis. AJ is not a professional as we think he is. He is just a power puncher and why Usyk and Fury and Ruiz would beat him again and again and again.
    Blame Fury for Joshua having to "fight 0-1 MMA fighter"

Fury gave Francis clout so AJ has to come in regulate and bring order bk to the HW division.

Don't be all wise AFTER the fight bcoz before the fight the DAZN poll was 57-43 for Ngannou to win.

MMA is a scrappy, erratic, desperate, emotionally charged wild sport. Boxing is a disciplined, refined, strategic war of attrition.

If Boxing is chess then MMA is connect four.

There’s not a fighter alive who would rather win a fight by bending someone’s arm behind their back over a clean knockout and also there’s no fan out there who would see a fight end like that.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 03-11-2024 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing on whole afforded Ngannou the main stage (and took there cut) and just let it play out as the majority expected it would. Ngannou played along and have no doubt that if he had managed to last the 10 or even badly hurt Joshua but lose he would be lifted right back into another big match with Saudi throwing more millions at it. When are some fans going to recognize that is a massive downside too?! Hopefully the trend of gimmick fights near their shelf life. Time for the actual life long pros and adults to take back the house. Sadly though as long as the biggest names and “stars” keep settling on mediocre match ups or not fighting at all then the crossovers and circus tents are likely to remain attempting to capitalize on the void. But it ended just like it had to. Quickly, violently and with zero doubts!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Don't be all wise AFTER the fight bcoz before the fight the DAZN poll was 57-43 for Ngannou to win.
    probably full of bots & casuals. no one in the prediction contest picked francis & only one thought it would go the distance
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury smashes the Rabbit twice, then he smashed aj twice, the last time at Wembley -- about July 2025 and then retires undefeated.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ's opponents have gradually got worse since he got beaten twice by Usyk.

This could explain the seemingly improved performances and maybe if he continues this trajectory he will be facing the winner Logan Paul v Mike Tyson.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    AJ's opponents have gradually got worse since he got beaten twice by Usyk.

This could explain the seemingly improved performances and maybe if he continues this trajectory he will be facing the winner Logan Paul v Mike Tyson.
    That is a very realistic view and I am glad to read that because I too felt his opponents had gradually gotten worse since his back-to-back losses
    You know they have to eventually make the Tyson Fury Anthony Joshua fight happen because there's just too much money in that and they're probably will be a rematch so they have to let Anthony Joshua win a few really smashing victories in the lead up to that otherwise if he had lost or looked very poor and the last few fights then it would really kind of preclude any kind of a fight with Tyson Fury

I do think the big money is in the Tyson Fury Anthony Joshua fight and so they cannot afford to let that slip away so therefore Tyson Fury must beat the Ukrainian and Anthony Joshua must continue to win so that they can set up the Tyson Fury Anthony Joshua fight by the spring of 2025

Thread Information