Last time I checked Fury hadn't fought Ruiz or Usyk once or am I mistaken? So apparently Joshua is just a power puncher with nothing more than "the one-two punch" and despite the fact that he outboxed Ruiz from the outside and won the rematch he didn't actually because credit for that should go to Fury the master boxer who has not even fought Ruiz or Uysk once. It gets confusing trying to count the own goals when clowns move the goal posts. Brock you insisted Helenius would be too much for Joshua, Ngannou...and countless others would be too much for AJ but when he destroyed them a little birdy got your tongue and now they were shite all along.

Fury's opponents have been pretty terrible on the whole, don't get me wrong this is hardly a golden era for heavyweights but Fury has avoided Povetkin, took 12 rounds to outpoint Kevin Johnson while AJ smashed him in 2 rounds, 9 years ago Joshus knockouts Whyte and it takes Fury 7 years before he fights Whyte. The Klitschko fights demonstrate again the gulf between approach and execution and then look at Wallin as Primo has pointed out.

Don't get me wrong Joshua can be embarrassing with his post-fight stuff and trying too hard to be cool, but I don't get this weird over the top hate of Joshua when Fury has been such a negative for boxing. Fury with his Coke head bullshit, fake English/Irish bullshit, Fake mental health issues in one sentence whilst gaslighting people in the next. doping...ffs the fella is an eejit.