Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  49
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 112 of 112

Thread: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

Share/Bookmark
  1. #106
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,831
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    379
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    chris flores was also the ref who gave emanuel navarrete extra time against liam wilson
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    65,075
    Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3036
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Tim Tszyu probably would have won the contest if he did not have that cut on his head from that accidental elbow. He was winning the first 2 rounds and the blood did cause Tim to not see the punches from Sebastian Fundora.

    However Tim did not help himself, he should have moved his head far more than he did and his feet were far to slow but his volume of punches were too low as he was easily outpointed by Fundora.

    Sebastian Fundora had a broken nose from the first round to contend with but boxed fantastically well constantly peppering the face of Tszyu throughout the contest.

    Do not know how long Fundora will keep the title but seems like a top guy and happy for him to win the titles.
    How Spence has the nerve to ask for a title fight after his inept performance against Crawford is beyond me. Spence was humiliated and now thinks he should get a title fight on the back of that loss because he is with PBC? Joke.

    Glad to see the reaction from Cruz winning the title from Romero. He is crude and relentless but would not be denied. The judge that had Rolly winning all those rounds needs to explain themselves.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    46,022
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5052
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Tim Tszyu probably would have won the contest if he did not have that cut on his head from that accidental elbow. He was winning the first 2 rounds and the blood did cause Tim to not see the punches from Sebastian Fundora.

    However Tim did not help himself, he should have moved his head far more than he did and his feet were far to slow but his volume of punches were too low as he was easily outpointed by Fundora.

    Sebastian Fundora had a broken nose from the first round to contend with but boxed fantastically well constantly peppering the face of Tszyu throughout the contest.

    Do not know how long Fundora will keep the title but seems like a top guy and happy for him to win the titles.
    How Spence has the nerve to ask for a title fight after his inept performance against Crawford is beyond me. Spence was humiliated and now thinks he should get a title fight on the back of that loss because he is with PBC? Joke.

    Glad to see the reaction from Cruz winning the title from Romero. He is crude and relentless but would not be denied. The judge that had Rolly winning all those rounds needs to explain themselves.
    Is true, regardless of favorites these are two of the more levelheaded and likable fighters going today. No silly shit just down the middle matter of fact approach to the craft.

    Long med suspensions and 'no contact' inbound for both likely. Tszyu has to be out close to 100 with gash like that? Pbc will find it easier dealing with Spence of course and Bud may sit idle (still) waiting for a possible belt strip. For all we know Fundora risks finding himself a pawn in this as 154 just got pretty complicated. I just don't think the drawn out supposed rematch with Bud v Spence if forgotten should one come up with a trinket. Held or vacant.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    The cut changed the course of the fight
    I'm not sure the result would have been different
    Tszyu looked very basic at times
    Not much head movement
    Just walking in trying to load up on one big shot
    Although he never stopped trying
    Fundora fought a really good fight
    Bohachuk also looked super good
    40 yr old Lara is now a KO artist at 160
    Pitbull Cruz did us all a favour
    Cruz beat Rolly humble
    I thought El Rey Martinez was lucky to keep his belt, the knockdowns helped
    Young superstar Moton also shined
    Time for a rest

  5. #110
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,831
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    379
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Errol comes walking into the ring like Garage sale R-Truth trying talk up Fundora. I don’t want to see that
    like i said in another thread. you might not want to see it but pbc might
    sebastian fundora v errol spence jr is apparently done for october. errol better thank uncle al
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    46,022
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5052
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Errol comes walking into the ring like Garage sale R-Truth trying talk up Fundora. I don’t want to see that
    like i said in another thread. you might not want to see it but pbc might
    sebastian fundora v errol spence jr is apparently done for october. errol better thank uncle al
    Smelt that coming before Fundora was even fitted for the belt . They must see Fundora as an easy mark, but they can be sadly mistaken. I highly doubt it's just the fans not knowing "where" Spence is as far as what's left but also himself.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    9,831
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    379
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: tim tszyu v sebastian fundora march thirty/ thirty first

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Errol comes walking into the ring like Garage sale R-Truth trying talk up Fundora. I don’t want to see that
    like i said in another thread. you might not want to see it but pbc might
    sebastian fundora v errol spence jr is apparently done for october. errol better thank uncle al
    Smelt that coming before Fundora was even fitted for the belt . They must see Fundora as an easy mark, but they can be sadly mistaken. I highly doubt it's just the fans not knowing "where" Spence is as far as what's left but also himself.
    i agree. i thought errol should have targeted bakhram murtazaliev & the ibf belt, get some activity against what i see as an easier opponent, in a new weightclass, with his new trainer & then look to unify with sebastian. this won't be an easy fight for errol
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-13-2023, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-05-2023, 05:45 AM
  3. Sebastian Fundora v Carlos Ocampo Showtime Oct. 8
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-11-2022, 08:34 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2022, 08:58 AM
  5. Thirty years from now!
    By Primo Carnera in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 12:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing