Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default JoeCal vs Manfredo?

I just read on boxingtalk that this fight is almost done.

I don't know about yall but I got Manfredo KOing JoeCal in 5.

JoeCal will take this one in a first round KO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: JoeCal vs Manfredo?

no he wont thats absurd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe should win, but anything can happen in boxing{like Judah beating Floyd, Ha Ha!}. I don't think it will end in the 1st. Manfredo is tough. Not the same level as Joe, but he could make it interesting. Joe by UD, or latestoppage, 8-12.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manfredo is going to be destroyed. HE will end up like Lacy did with his come forwardness he implimented into his style since there is no way he "outboxes" Calzaghe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I mentioned this fight on the 10th march and people laughed at me.
    Believe me, no kudos goes to calzaghe if he takes this, it's just a fight with a guy like manfredo after a big win is a typical promoters move, high visibility big money fight against a just about credible 'contender' or a big name thats past it I.E RJJ.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this will be the first time i would want Manfredo to lose.....they shouldn't fight, Peter will get hurt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Manfredo, But this is to soon to early for Manfredo, Joe will make the boy bleed like a gutted deer. Cal in 3.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    I like Manfredo, But this is to soon to early for Manfredo, Joe will make the boy bleed like a gutted deer. Cal in 3.
    I agree 100%. This fight will make Joe/Lacy look competitive. I dont know who Manfredo has booking him fights but he might want to have a word with him about this. Just to early for Manfredo.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manfredo is going to come in like King Shite and be like "I beat Scott Pemberton when nobody thought I could but my family and all of providence." And Calzaghe is gonna say "even providence bet on me" then maybe, just maybe I will order this fight just to have Manfredo getting beaten on tape. I liked Manfredo once upon a time ago but I don't anymore. He just annoys me to be honest and thinks he's the hardest hitting Super Middleweight. just because he beat Scotty? Ok, let him think that and fight Calzaghe the same way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here we go with fighting no-hopers again. I never gave joe much credit cause he has fought a few no-hopers but when he beat lacy he earned a little respect(not much cause I always thought lacy was very limited in the skils department)but hes at it again. Manfredo! Come on. Joe wants alot of respect and he seemed on his way to it so why go back to fighting guys like Manfredo.If you wanna be known as one of the best fighters you gotta fight the best. Every fighter is entitled to a few easy fights but i think joe has used his all up. I feel the same about hatton who after fighting b and c level comp his whole career finally stepped up and beat a great fighter in tszyu just to go back and fight maussa and collazo. Don't give me that collazo is a good test crap because if pbf fought him in his first fight at ww people would definitely talk down on him.But hatton is supposed to be the guy with the best chance to beat pbf but its ok for him to fight a collazo. Joe should fight kessler or move up and rick should be fighting cotto,witter,or margarito. These are the fights that will get them the respect they think they deserve.
    Step up so I can put you down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will be totally disappointed if this fight happens...

Two reasons... #1: He could have made a fight with Kessler & accomplished more...don't anyone say that he couldn't have...because the talks were there.

#2: What happened to Roy Jones Jr. & moving up...for that matter...couple Woods name with RJJ's & I am still baffled.

Surely this is some sick rumor?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think there will be one person on this site who thinks manfredo has a chance. But his health/career would be in more danger if he faught kessler IMO. He'd be outboxed by joe, but his appeal and ratings (by fans/mags/forums) would increase if he faught well but lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MRMANICK
    Here we go with fighting no-hopers again. I never gave joe much credit cause he has fought a few no-hopers but when he beat lacy he earned a little respect(not much cause I always thought lacy was very limited in the skils department)but hes at it again. Manfredo! Come on. Joe wants alot of respect and he seemed on his way to it so why go back to fighting guys like Manfredo.If you wanna be known as one of the best fighters you gotta fight the best. Every fighter is entitled to a few easy fights but i think joe has used his all up. I feel the same about hatton who after fighting b and c level comp his whole career finally stepped up and beat a great fighter in tszyu just to go back and fight maussa and collazo. Don't give me that collazo is a good test crap because if pbf fought him in his first fight at ww people would definitely talk down on him.But hatton is supposed to be the guy with the best chance to beat pbf but its ok for him to fight a collazo. Joe should fight kessler or move up and rick should be fighting cotto,witter,or margarito. These are the fights that will get them the respect they think they deserve.
    Agreed 100%.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

85% agreed, I don't agree with the regurgitated hatton crap that he's fighting B/C level opposition when clearly no A level opposition is available and he's having his first 147 fight against a world champ. Collazo is still a prospect, young, hungry and still learning. Who was the last guy mayweather faught who wasn't on the slide....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    85% agreed, I don't agree with the regurgitated hatton crap that he's fighting B/C level opposition when clearly no A level opposition is available and he's having his first 147 fight against a world champ. Collazo is still a prospect, young, hungry and still learning. Who was the last guy mayweather faught who wasn't on the slide....
    I'm taking about their careers as a whole and if you put pbfs up against hatton you will see a big difference. The only names on hatton list that jump at me are Tszyu and maybe vince phillips and Tackie but other than that he has really fought no one as opposed to floyd who was fighting world champions after just 2 years as a pro. There is A level comp out here he just don't wanna fight them. People say floyd is ducking margarito so why don't hatton fight him
    Step up so I can put you down

Thread Information