Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko???

Quote Originally Posted by 71HOOKS
    I JUST WANTED TO PIPE IN AND SAY THAT I WAS ABLE TO VIEW TO SEE THE RBR AND ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH... YET HAVE TO APPOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE WHO WAS KICKED OFF BEING IT WAS MY FIRST DAY AS A MEMBER AND MOST OF U WHO HAD GOTTEN KICKED OFF SHOULD HAVE HAD THE PRIVLEGE OF WATCHING IT BEFOR I... ANYWAY, HOWEVER YOU GUYS CHOOSE TO DO IT IS FINE... I MAY HAVE TO WAIT TILL I GET TO AT LEAST 300, THOUGH...**SOBS UNCONTROLABLY**
    Well if you've made 80 posts and only joined on Saturday I'm pretty sure that by the next time a big fight comes around you will have crossed the 1000 barrier!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

**WIPES EYES, SNIFFLES** MAYBE YOUR RIGHT
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK have been working on this more than anything and i cant really test it till it happens

the main problem is the site get hit to bits around fight time usually looking for results etc and add that to the the drbr's get refreshed by hundreds of people as the same time which opens up a connections to the database giving it an enormous amount of pressure.

so from now on the 2 hours before any drbr's start up the forum will be shut to guests this will solve that problem although the rest of the site also gets hit to bits but hopefully not having hundreds of guests refreshing the drbr thread every half a second will stop the databases from crashing

i have to say ive read round by rounds all over the net but nothing and i mean NOTHING captures a fight like a wackos drunken Round by Rounds... its a fantastic gift Wacko brings to this place

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

have to say ive read round by rounds all over the net but nothing and i mean NOTHING captures a fight like a wackos drunken Round by Rounds... its a fantastic gift Wacko brings to this place "

P4P,the best statement I have ever read on this forum.cc.I remember when I first joined and wondered what this DRBR was!! Now, I don't know what I would do without it!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    have to say ive read round by rounds all over the net but nothing and i mean NOTHING captures a fight like a wackos drunken Round by Rounds... its a fantastic gift Wacko brings to this place "

P4P,the best statement I have ever read on this forum.cc.I remember when I first joined and wondered what this DRBR was!! Now, I don't know what I would do without it!!!
    I FOUND OUT RIGHT AWAY... GREAT!!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think we're trying to say that Wacko is the P4P champ of the RBR division.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    OK have been working on this more than anything and i cant really test it till it happens

the main problem is the site get hit to bits around fight time usually looking for results etc and add that to the the drbr's get refreshed by hundreds of people as the same time which opens up a connections to the database giving it an enormous amount of pressure.

so from now on the 2 hours before any drbr's start up the forum will be shut to guests this will solve that problem although the rest of the site also gets hit to bits but hopefully not having hundreds of guests refreshing the drbr thread every half a second will stop the databases from crashing

i have to say ive read round by rounds all over the net but nothing and i mean NOTHING captures a fight like a wackos drunken Round by Rounds... its a fantastic gift Wacko brings to this place

LOl .... No shat.... . I went to DP's (DOG Pound site) And there commentary was like this..... Quote!Mayweather punch Judah.... Judah punch Mayweather. MAyweather punch Judah twice, Judah punch Mayweather........ WTF is this? Get the guillotine already.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

Thanks for the hard work bwoss. You know I luuuuuuuuvs me jobby job!

I woulda said postition...but you know how that goes over when Mick's on the board.

To all the people...all I got to say is this...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...there's no place like home.

It's B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUUTIFUL to finally have a place that a drunk can go & be appreciated!

The wife won't talk to me while I'm screaming at the telee...so atleast you girls can scream with me while I type!

s to all!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

Thanks for the hard work bwoss. You know I luuuuuuuuvs me jobby job!

I woulda said postition...but you know how that goes over when Mick's on the board.

To all the people...all I got to say is this...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...there's no place like home.

It's B-E-A-UUUUUUUUUUTIFUL to finally have a place that a drunk can go & be appreciated!

The wife won't talk to me while I'm screaming at the telee...so atleast you girls can scream with me while I type!

s to all!!!
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh if I dont get the fight then I usually log into a few different rbr's at same time because we crash. I would be more than happy with wackos version on its own if possible, it is by far the best. You do a good job mate keep it up keep up the good work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember I couldn't watch a fight, because I didn't have cable or knew anyone who had cable. I just moved to a new place. And there was a fight that was big enough for me to be dissapointed I was going to miss it. I believe it was Cotto vs Corely.

Only a few of us couldn't see the fight at the time. Then DRBR, opened up. It wasn't a big time ppv fight, but as Wacko loves to say, "A fight's a fight." As the fight was going on, me and this other dude were reading the type, excited and everything. Reading the round by rounds, was exciting as hell, like an underground exclusive feeling. Whenever I can't watch a good fight or want to review one, I will always appreciate that DRBR is there.

Wacko, you were also the first person to welcome me to this site too. heh
    Hate to say mushy things, but it's all true. Just to let you know I remember.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pls stop the cool click ass kissing, it's like you're reading abunch of great information then it's ruined by the nonheterosexual cool click icon. You must stop them Saddo!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by raleights
    Pls stop the cool click a** kissing, it's like you're reading abunch of great information then it's ruined by the nonheterosexual cool click icon. You must stop them Saddo!

Hope that helps
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pls stop the cool click a** kissing, it's like you're reading abunch of great information then it's ruined by the nonheterosexual cool click icon. You must stop them Saddo!
    Okay...then
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Okay...then
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...that's a little to heterosexual for me...have a to balance that shat out...& in a nonheterosexual way...maybe even to piss ya off.

Thread Information