Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get the thug out... Zab Judah, ear biters and what not...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Get the thug out... Zab Judah, ear biters and what not...

I just got into town and heard about the Judah-Mayweather fight, saw some footage, that super stoopid video by salthebutcher (by the way, thanks for replaying that low blow over and over and over again... it just makes this thing all the more clear) and the thing that stood out to me in that whole incident is that Zab Judah IS the ePITome of the word "thug". I wonder when this dude is going to start biting ears off? What Zab did wasn't quite as intensified but it's the same mentality... I'm losing... F**k the sport. This is when he ceased to be a boxer. It's when Tyson ceased to be a man. I've always been interested in Zab Judah, he could be a great boxer, he IS a great boxer, but if he don't get that "thug" out, he's just another ear biter. And, like Floyd was saying, this is his first million... after how long, with those skills and abilities? What is it that's keeping him back, I wonder?

What would happen if a basketball player who's team was losing 100 to 50, 2 minutes to go, and slapped another player in the back of the head? Kicked him in the nuts? What's the difference... If you punch a person in the groin, on the button, you debilitate that person. I mean, if the basketball player catches the ball low to the ground and as he's lifting up for a shot happens to graze the huevos of another player on the way up, that's one thing. If the player hooks the ball (even amidst a hundred other punches) down thata way... it's not that hard to see intention (thanks salthebutcher... super clear). Hittem in the back of the head to boot and you got... a guy who has no respect for the sport... or an amateur...

I haven't seen Zab REALLY low blow anyone by accident. NOt to that extent anyway. He knew...

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Get the thug out... Zab Judah, ear biters and what not...

Judah had to train hard for like..... weeks, and he only made it to 2 Miami heat games. do you have any idea how frustrating that is?? Give him a break, like you say he's only getting paid a million dollars, how could you expect someone to behave themselves proffessionaly for a whole 36 minutes under those conditions. Besides, it was Don Kings fault.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how many guys have thrown low blows in the past that have gone overlooked in big bouts?

how many headbuts has B-HOP snuck in over the years,

and how is roger not as bad for the sport as you say zab is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

p4pking... 36 minutes? a pre-schooler has more control then that. and a million dollars is alot of money considering his performance against Spinks for what... a $100,000?

sal... you're right. Roger Mayweather was definitely in the wrong, but my logic about it is, we got to start from the start and that's Zab doing some thug s**t. Yeah, other people have low blown, worse and yeah, I'm going to voice my opinion on that every time I get a chance because it's straight up dastardly. It's basically shooting someone in the back. What kind of man does that? The sport definitely needs a fine tune of rules and it's people constantly talking about it aloud, on forums and what not that creates these changes. Blasting Zab about it is a highlight. Not to mention, he didn't even sneak it on, he just flagrantly did it. Yeah, it's easy to miss Hopkins bumpin somebody with his head, but Zab smeared yellow highlighter all over that one with fireworks and what not.

But about Roger Mayweather being as bad? He was just looking out for his nephew. That's just love. Not in the rule book, no place for it in boxing, but that's what it was. Remember... loves not thugs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

p4pking is being sarcastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oops... that's right... all respect p4p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboned
    p4pking... 36 minutes? a pre-schooler has more control then that. and a million dollars is alot of money considering his performance against Spinks for what... a $100,000?

sal... you're right. Roger Mayweather was definitely in the wrong, but my logic about it is, we got to start from the start and that's Zab doing some thug s**t. Yeah, other people have low blown, worse and yeah, I'm going to voice my opinion on that every time I get a chance because it's straight up dastardly. It's basically shooting someone in the back. What kind of man does that? The sport definitely needs a fine tune of rules and it's people constantly talking about it aloud, on forums and what not that creates these changes. Blasting Zab about it is a highlight. Not to mention, he didn't even sneak it on, he just flagrantly did it. Yeah, it's easy to miss Hopkins bumpin somebody with his head, but Zab smeared yellow highlighter all over that one with fireworks and what not.

But about Roger Mayweather being as bad? He was just looking out for his nephew. That's just love. Not in the rule book, no place for it in boxing, but that's what it was. Remember... loves not thugs...
    So what do you think of Tito trinidad. or Ricky Hatton

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well for one Hatton doesn't have diamond plated teeth and talk loads of shit before loosing a fight... can't say he's in the same boat as Zab when it comes to being a thug... or even a thug at all.

yeah he throw a low blow at Tyszu and it wasn't on... it was below the belt but it wasn't aimed at the crotch like Zab's was... :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think it was aimed at the crotch, tszyu saw it coming and adjusted

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't think it was when I saw on TV but looks like it was here: http://www.rickyhitmanhatton.com/vid...tonTszyu4.html

Tyszu throws about 3 at hatton first... not that Hatton could really complain...

Still its a bit different to getting your arse handed to you for a few rounds and lashing out like Zab did because of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Well for one Hatton doesn't have diamond plated teeth and talk loads of shit before loosing a fight... can't say he's in the same boat as Zab when it comes to being a thug... or even a thug at all.

yeah he throw a low blow at Tyszu and it wasn't on... it was below the belt but it wasn't aimed at the crotch like Zab's was... :P
    Hatton's WAS aimed at the belt. And Hatton even admitted he did it on purpose after the fight. And you didn't mention Trinidad

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    how many guys have thrown low blows in the past that have gone overlooked in big bouts?

how many headbuts has B-HOP snuck in over the years,

and how is roger not as bad for the sport as you say zab is?
    Exactly. It's just rough house tactics that all fighters have used at one point or another whether it's rabbit punching in the clinch or letting a couple go to the kidneys. It happens all the time with all fighters so you can't hold this one against Zab as vicous as it was.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know what Trinidad did, I did just go and watch the clip and knew hatton did it deliberatly and after I saw it again knew it was aimed at his crotch... all you had to do was read my last post...

All I'm saying is that punching some ones balls because they threw a few soft low blows at you isn't exactly 'cricket' but you can't compare it to doing it simply because you where getting beaten up... Hatton's not a thug... he's a rough man in the ring but is a nice bloke out of it... if anything Zab Judah is the opposite a trash talking thug outside of the ring and he's never shown as much heart and work motive as Hatton has in a fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think what sets Zab apart slightly here is that after the low blow, which he put all of his might into... possibly his best punch of the fight, he locked onto his target, saw that it was the back of Mayweather's head, and unloaded. It would be like throwing a consecutive 1,2 combo at someone's balls.

After the one, your conscious is supposed to say, "what the hell did you do that for? Don't do it again."

Where Zab did, had a second to think about what he just did to Mayweather's balls, and then said, "what the hell" and unloaded on the back of his head.

Everyone is talking about how that scuffle screwed Judah's chances up... how about the fact that Mayweather took leather to his members whom are probably 'Swollen Members' now... and then a shot to the back of the head?

Either way, fouls are just bad. I was watching MMA today and they manage to hit each other in the balls less even though they are hitting to the thies... inner thies even.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YoungGun what do you think about Tito Trinidad then

Thread Information